>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

knights

why this

First for 4v4 is cancer.

>Be Peacekeeper
>Fighting another Peacekeeper in 2v2
>Enemy Peacekeeper begins complaining about how OP Peacekeeper is and that I should get gud, it doesn't matter that I'm beating him

That's some fucking mental gymnastics right there.

well yeah, but light > sweep will catch you since you're still in hitstun, it seems

maybe i'm just that new to valk, i know her sweep is very punishable

Daily reminder that endless pussy and mead await all VyKang Bulls in VALHALLLAAAAAAA

9's decide this Warden main's new character.

>queue dominion
>guys from each team compliment each other's emblem
>they decide to ceasefire and "hold hands" the entire game

Holy shit

warden

How do we fix LB for 1v1 bros

Since my mouse feels really jittery when it comes to guard switches, I am thinking of trying out a controller. Which one would you guys recommend? Since the PS4 one requires you to run another program does that affect the performance of your machine or the responsiveness of the input?

Kensei's overhead attacks are broken

>play kensei in dominion
>face team cancer (Warlord/conqueror/PK)
>the shittalk is real
>get ledged at the very start of the game
>alrightythen.jpeg
>sit on A and proceed to destroy them the whole game, you can feel that they're frustrated as they're keep coming 2vs1
>finally 1v1 the Jarl, he gets so salty that he DC and crash the game

Worth it. Is there a better feeling ?

what about white zerker manlets?

For some reason I have been unable to parry Kensei overhead attacks sometimes when I clearly should be parrying. Not sure what is going on, might be lag.

legendary

SHEEEEEEEP

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-03-03-for-honor-ubisoft-answers-the-big-questions

Give him a hit of hyperarmor just like Shuggie, I honestly ask myself why they didn't give him that. He is equally slow.

how to quick poke with kensei the guy sidestepped but did not follow up with the usual slow attack

Yes. Not being a fucking weeb that is

There is a place for them in Valhalla...

...prepping the VyKang Bull that is!

let him get a light attack off of a light block shove pls
or at least let him get a fucking heavy off of a long arm
give him more stamina for shoves and make his shove take more
make you unable to parry when out of stamina but chip damage is amplified a lot, or in turn make you unable to dodge but still able to parry

I want to bully femconq over her big muscles and girly voice

I'm not so it's cool.

>look at Vanguard classes
>Kensei Alpha as fuck
>Raider Alpha as fuck
>Warden constantly at the butt end of cuck jokes

Why is that? Is it because Warden should be a girl, as the game suggests by the default gender?

I played the game at 60fps no problem since I got the compensation boost now im 20fps and cant fucking finish a game

Well i sure think that Warden is alpha as fuck when i fight a good one.

t. Kensei

THE LAW

make all his lights 30f instead of just top

make his zone much faster and an actual tool

give shove wallbounce properties

give him a heavy hit off of long arm

let his unique parry followups works on any parry, not just light parries

Reminder to never ever get parried and put into empty stamina by Valkyrie.

I'd handhold with femwarden

>bully
>Femconq
You would be the one getting bullied in that situation by being repeatedly shieldbashed into a wall.

pretty sure shove already has hyper armor, but >shove

they could give him a bonus where he can actually do things after shove if he tanks a hit with it but that seems like it would be tough to balance

Berserker

Is anyone else having trouble finding a match? I found 1 in the past 20 minutes and was immediately disconnected.

If you get parried you will get put to empty stamina because of her headbutt. The full combo does about 55 damage and you can not do anything about it. The biggest parry punish in the game, except for a berserker tossing you to the ground with no stamina, but they can not fully drain you and throw you down off of one parry.

lmao

Fellow PS4 players - how the fuck do you move your right thumb over the analog stick, square and circle to go from switching your stances to guardbreak counter in time or from picking direction, swinging, cancelling and then changing direction and attacking before the enemy hits you in-between ?

Did you switch square and L1 around in system settings or something ? Teach me, I can never counter guard break on reaction if my thumb is on the analog.

I had a guy this morning dodge every single shield bash after getting slammed into a wall

>shield bash into wall
>heavy
>go to shield bash again into the wall, so I can do another heavy, just like I always do
>dodges

This happened every single time. I could only get one shield bash into the wall

Knights: Deus vult brother!
Vikings: [silence]
Weebs: HAHAHA DEUS VULT XDD LE SO FUNNY REDDIT EPIC MEME FTW FUCKING SHIT ASS REDDIT KNIGGER IMMATURE CHILD FUCKING NU MALE CUNTS GTFO
Why is it when some group is annoying, the group who makes a point about hating the first one is 10x as obnoxious?

I use my index for the buttons, middle and ring for bumpers

I've actually been trying out other characters and the two I've liked the most are Raider and Berserker.

Thanks, will do.

>Switch sound to japanese
>RAUNDO WAN
>RAUNDO TZU
>RAUNDO SURI
kek

It is good. You must at least play under 6 layers of feints tho.

Who /went knights because they looked cool and fun but want to switch to vikings since the viking heroes are actually fun and the community isn't obnoxious/

Weebs still have the worst community by a wide margin but I digress.

It's simple, just don't. I've given up on ever feinting or teching. I also don't know if I'm retarded but I couldn't find any alternate control schemes

If you use attacks you're a spammer and if you don't you're a turtling faggot

I do it pretty fucking fast and it's all good. It just takes practice.

I left for a trip the day after we Vikings won the first round.

I came back to find the Samurai at our doorsteps.

What happened my viking brothers?

Here have one of the upboat reddit memes! :)

Tl;dr
>we're aware of almost everything that players are complaining about but it's a coin toss as to whether or not we fix it before this game is dead

i can't read meatball

How do you punish PK for missing or getting her shit blocked?

OH NO

THE POOR POOR VIKANGZ ARE LOSING

LETS JUST HOPE THEY START WINNING

OH, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

THEY'VE RALLIED THEMSELVES, AND THEY'RE MYSTERIOUSLY PUSHING BACK THE INVADING FORCES! OH MY! HOW AMAZING!

fucking kys ubishit

let him dodge once to let him think it works
then grab his shit next time and back into the wall he goes

shit im more here than ingame now, fuck

The berserker strat is just not to have a strat. Enemy can't read you if you're not reading you..

Just randomly feint nine times in a row. Do emotes mid fight. Unlock and slow walk away from your opponent mid fight.

how did you get your webm so crisp and clean

how do you beat valkyrie?

Ops just posted my shitty swecuck shitty grades

it's only 10 seconds long, the shorter the better

>wow look at me I can speak Swedish[?]
Erinerrung, dass Deutsch beste Sprache ist. Schwedish[?] klingt dumm und wird nur von Schweine gesprochen

What are you having a mental breakdown about?

>55-70 fps all along
>Get kicked out of the match for having below 30 FPS
That's a new one. Seriously kill yourself ubisoft because I never had a better Dominion match.

erinnerung**

alter wasn des für krüppelgrammatik, was solln des werden bitte

>Vikings: [silence]
>not wewuzkangz, RAIDER, KEKS, etc
I get the other two are retarded but don't pretend your special club members are not retarded too

I'm actually knights

I play on PC with ps4 controller and default scheme. I got used to GBing eventually but dodging then getting back to guarding the proper side is a real issue.

What are captain kills in the FH Tracker supposed to be?

DEUS VULT

Never said mine was good, although I'm tired as fuck too.

Is there a higher rairty warlord helmet like this one? The 15000 wings look really nice on it.

It's how i play. Some of them actually seems to feel that their life is threatened.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?

>swedes
>people

should i play femwarden or chadwarden

Ta gueule fils de pute

I don't mind that if the ones doing it acknowledge it's just a maymay. /pol/ and /pol/-lite normies keep ruining, though.

HOW TO DEAL WITH NOBUSHI AS CONQ?

both good, man is illidan so if you're tired of that u should probably not pick mwarden

>he can't afford an execution mood effect

memes are shit, actually

They're obnoxious as fuck.

honestly people yammering in latin has been a pretty enjoyable experience in general, i had a game where two real tryhards actually attempted conversation and it was fun to watch

So what can you confirm off a light attack parry? I've seen LB manage to hit their top heavy counter off one.

Is it a universal top heavy, or class dependent?

they look like shit and tells a lot about who you're playing against.

God dammit I want a campaign expansion, I'd gladly pay to learn more about the lore and see more interesting characters. If they ever make one, I hope it has more plot and some new gameplay, not just what we see in multiplayer.

>Latin
I took that in highschool and got a D because the teacher didn't want to fail me. Learned another language on my own later and holy fuck, if you don't have any interest in languages with complicated case systems there's no way you'll have enough motivation to figure this shit out.
Subscribe to my blog, only $4.99/mo

femwarden because she's not voiced by a nigger.

Sakura effect looks great with Kensei's executions. Especially the one where he shoves the blade all the way down the enemy's spine. The sound is annoying though, I wish we had an option to turn it off.

>having a meltdown about the cycle of faction territory control
>that happens every day

fucks sake, kid

Just practice my dudes, it's all about building up muscle memory.

>after duels and brawls, i sometimes ask for advice or insight on certain mechanics or heroes
>"how do i do thing" or "how does thing work"
>"lol git gud"
nigger im trying to

>Latin
>complicated case system
You are like a little baby, watch this.
CУКA БЛЯДЬ

Dude iSkys is legit fucking mediocre, how the hell did he get sponsored? I am literally better than him and I don't even play that much, pretty sure I whooped his ass in a mirror match a while ago too.

>Implying I'll teach you my hard-earned secrets so you can have a chance

I've just had the best time as Lawbringer, parrying light attacks left right and centre getting guaranteed AD MORTEM INMICUS. feels good man