So Veeky Forums, I have 2 options I'm considering

So Veeky Forums, I have 2 options I'm considering.

Have an 05 s2000 with 60k miles. I need to buy a beater.

My options are to sell the s2000 and buy a Pontiac g8 GT with 130k miles for $10k ish, or keep the s2000 and buy an 01 Toyota Camry as my daily/beater.

I can't decide what is a more practical option while still having fun and reliable in a package.

Keep the s2000 and buy a camry

>GM
>Ever

Top lel

>nice meme
Get a 2006 GTO

Well, only reason is available of the G8.

It's rust free and well maintained.

im jealous, you cant really get the GTO in canada. pretty much just the G8. (im not op). fuck that s2000, what year is this g8? some of them have like over 400hp bro

Why do you need a beater?

dump a small block into the s2000 instead

like this

Because I want to keep the miles off the s2k if I go the second car route.

Next is practicality of being able to haul stuff places, as well as people. On top of that winter time, and I'm not getting rust on an s2000

neither

get a manual civic or something at least slightly enjoyable

A second car would cost more than you'd save in depreciation from mileage on the s2000. Just get a civic for 3k for winter.

ive had quite a few subaru station wagons before. great beaters. idk why but i keep finding them for like 500 bucks (unintentionally). thye last me a couple years

I mean the Toyota Camry is $2500. If I buy a civic I would keep my s2000.

Civic is more fun than a camry.

Yeah, but a Camry has more space.

I forgot to mention too that safety was a factor. So the big 4,000lb full size sedan that's newer is probably a lot safer than an old beater.

Then get a manual Accord or acura tl.

Sell the S2K if it scares you too much.

I love the car, but it does scare me. I'm afraid to park it at my friend's house in the city or in parking garages or in parking lots because of people stealing it or dinging it/hitting it.

buy a pitbull and just put him in the car at night with some food/water.

Don't listen to the bus riders. Get the G8. You'll forget that you ever owned the S2000. $10k for a G8 is a steal.

LS swap the S2000.

That is what it looks like, especially for a well maintained GT with no rust.