>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poecraft.com/legacy/aoenerf)
poeurl.com/7ot
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Sorrow_of_the_Divine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for fuck anniemay

How mana expensive is SRS now? I'm guessing you don't need much cast speed and mana regen anymore.

1-3 Burning Arrow
4-6 Explosive Arrow
7-9 Ice Shot
---0 Anime Weapon

neversink update WHEN

I would like to thank all the pro (SSF)HC players in this general, without you this place would be a shittier shithole.

enjoy carrying a stock of weapons in inventory to start out a map senpai

>not having several names reserved for years
also
>can't use blade flurry with 2-handed swords

I bet you wouldn't say shit in the anime discord, cuckboy.

>4 more hours

>using the German cuck's filter

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

I'd talk smack about anime and about you, and you'd like it

>Do SRS practice
>find 3c, 1alch, 1 regret, 15 transmutes, 11 alts, 13 chromes
>find +1 fire gem spectre with the right colours and links
>first pack in city of sarn drops 4-link helm(chrome it twice for colours and make a 1+ minion with it)
>find a silver and granite in sewers

wasted all my RNG lads

name reserved i am ready lads

who /freezepulse/ here

>Burning Arrow
>50%
>Bows do 450 Top End pDPS

>Frost Blades
>60%
>Axes do 880 Top End DPS
>Also can come with 8.5% crit

Why would anyone play burning arrow or any bow build

nigga I dont know shit about filter and I jsut got that one last league (should have done so way before) so its fine for me

Dyadus: Enemies chilled by you now take 100% increased burning damage.
Dual wield it for triple RF damage yes/no?

Can someone answer my question from the last thread?

With the AOE changes, do I need to take both aoe clusters for contagion now?

3 more hours actually, according to the official PoE page
it says 9pm CET, and it's now 6pm CET

new treshold jewel and ignite double dips

Can somebody please just tell me exactly which nodes I should take and in which order and what gems to take and which bandits to help/kill and where to go and at what level and what maps to shape and what things to farm please?

Sword&Shield Poison BF doable?Or am i going for too much and ending up with no damage/life?

>inb4 life

no you shouldnt need to
stupid taytay poster

>Unable to connect to patching server

I downloaded this game yesterday and started playing a few minutes, then server went down because of some update everyone is hyped about, whats going on?

>not quadruple dipping with the new jewel

fuck off retard learn to reeeeeeeead

namefag pls go

sure for what build

how can you be this retarded?
please kill yourself

>tfw still can't decide between Cyclone, BV and SRS for SSF HC

I really really like this image

bow elemental hit ranger

What, i left it downloading before going to work cause someone invited me to play, but i dont know anything about it.

You're wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill tree and get excited and make a 120 points build and then make your first character, probably in a shitter league and then kill yourself after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make a new build and try something new. You'll get to level 30 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first items in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from hardcore" and continue playing, you'll hit level 60 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES you faggot", a game in which you grind for gear.

Enjoy, you fucking retard. Get the fuck out of our general.

You'll prolly get to play all three of them cuz you'll rip atleast once or twice.

Just pick the one that isn't shit

I appreciate your answer, but could you try not being so rude to me next time? Thank you.

maybe go on the fucking website when its back up
and READ

I wanna play a QT Witch with a staff and maybe chainmail.
Any good builds around? no I don't care for Scorchers. I mean something that actually employs staves, not one specific unique one

nice blog retard tell us more

Drop the Templar AoE if not the Witch AoE cluster too altogether, 6 points for +4 radius (poecraft.com/legacy/aoenerf) is no longer value

Reroute to ZO, you need it for stronger sustain unless you prefer relying on a Sorrow of the Divine (do not recommend), from there you can grab Faith and Steel for 3 points (17% ES is 1% ES less than 3x6% ES nodes but you get some armour and res)

Duration cluster is not worth it unless you're consistently poisoning, you should refresh ED on bosses much more often and it barely helps Wither, good optimization points but not recommended on a level 90 tree, acceptable once you're in the 93-95+ bracket

You're using 2 points connecting to either left or right side for no reason when you're 1 point away from connecting to Scion's ES wheel

Essence Surge is debatable, I don't like it for 4 points but good option if you're going Soul Strike + Leo rings
For general mapping Hex Master for a stronger Blasphemy Temp Chains is much better imo, however you could make the case Ess Surge is better for end game boss fights like Shaper since curse effectiveness is less important there than sustain, but if you reach that point small tweaks shouldn't be an issue

poeurl.com/7ot

cyclone is best waifu

it's an awful game if you don't bother reading anything

poeurl.com/7oB

is better tree, use:

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Sorrow_of_the_Divine

if you want zealots oath,

You can ignite with cold damage too senpai.

patch is out on [[[[steam]]]]

steam client is best client

I see... so whats the best bow build?

Yeah it's doable with several Exalts of gear. Without it you're doing no damage and have no eHP pool behind your sub-max block.

i found a carcass jack when i did a few laps around the lake testing a potential build

theyre all shit surprise surpise

>Zealot's Oath
Did they change the position of this keynode!? I remember using it somewhere else
Is it even worth getting it now?

fuck off Mariel don't shit up yet another general

Quill Rain Elemental Hit

FREEZE

what the fuck? i don't even remember launching the game and suddenly the patcher pops up

Things to remember:

>Eating and Snacks
You can snack while you game but make sure it isn't all junk food. Having calorie dense, sugary or high carby snacks can cause rushes followed by fatigue pretty quickly. Usually foods that are high on the glycemic index will cause these energy highs and lows so you should pick low glycemic index snacks and foods. (Common complaint on why you get hungry after eating chinese food) This can help prevent over-snacking and over-eating.

>Take breaks.
It is important to take 2-10 minute breaks. Just occasionally stand up and take a walk around your room. This can prevent fatigue and keep you more focused.

Since I wont be chasing any leaderboards, I plan to at the end of the hour do pushups and situps equal to the number of levels I've gained. Sometimes extra if I found any uniques.

Remember that you are going to be sitting for a very long time. Its good to keep your body moving every now and then so you can maintain focus better.

Taking a break also means just not engaging your eyes on the computer screen. Its important to not strain your eyes for periods. Take breaks and try to give your eyes a break as well.

Your breaks should be:
Every 25-30 minutes
Should last 2-5 minutes
Move around
Do not sit or look at a screen of any kind
Refresh eyes by looking at something in the distance
Stretches and Exercises

Remember to Stretch!

>Stay Hydrated.
It is easy to forget to drink water. Staying hydrated can help concentration and focus. Nothing beats water in this case.

If you are getting thirsty then you are already dehydrated and should drink a lot of water. This will help prevent headaches and migraines from staring at the computer screen for so long.

You should avoid sugary drinks while dehydrated since this can be hard on your stomach and digestive system.

Assuming Direct Control

Huh,good to know that i can respec to something like that later at least.So i guess i'll start with a standard Phys BF for now,thanks.

gonna report you :^)

>Your breaks should be:
>Every 25-30 minutes
>Should last 2-5 minutes

might aswell not play at all fucking kys

what's the best class for ____life based cycloner?

Queue up.

planning to grab atziri's acuity and a terminus est for some crit shenanigans later this league tbf

@169993110
Fuck off scv

witch

>they're not in queue

juggernaut

Witch, Elementalist
Life into CI
Burning Arrow Crit

y or n

IS BLADEVORTEX STILL VIABLE?

i read something about only one instant of bladevortex, does that mean it only has one stack now?

hi shiddit

thank you based user

planning to grab bex_GGGs fat juicy ass later this life

pic?

no Bvortex was majorly bugged and you could have three different gems with three different links and they all stacked

now you can't do it but bvortex is fine

disregard that guy, go slayer

>not being in the top 500

Any idea how much The Scourge will be like ~1 week into the scrubcore league?

Damn.

dick: masturbated
body: showered
brain: rested
fingers: stretched
gamer snacks: prepared

who /ready for legacy/ here??

STEAM CLIENT SO SHIT REEEE

I'm making a dual wield KB gladiator and no one can stop me!

You can have a full stack of 20. The change was to fix 11-linking, 7-linking exploits.

For example you could have one BV link with spell echo, power charge on crit, increased duration(and cast it once) and another with full damage(cast it 19 times) links allowing you to effectively have a 8-link, if you have two 6-links this becomes insane.

is the cooking pot for you to shit in?

VERY IMPORTANT

HAD REDDITSINK UPDATED HIS FILTER YET???

VERY IMPORTANT

>102.87 KB/s

kill me

kek

Kto do klanu? siema PL kurwa pierdolÄ™!

few ex

enjoy seeing the tail end of the queue :^)

same desu senpai, at least this time I'll download the patch before the league starts

Official league rankings

SSFHC>SSFSC>HC>SC

>"reminder to take breaks every 30 minutes!"
reddit unironically grinds my gears
fucking CASUAL shits

so like
how do the aoe changed affect fireball? i feel like each rf adds about as much aoe as it used to but now you're capped at two jewels, which is a lot less than four

SSFHC>HC>SSFSC>SC

who /teambladevortex/ here