Can we get a BMW hate thread going? Pic related

Can we get a BMW hate thread going? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.autoplius.lt/ads/bmw-320-2-0-l-saloon-sedan-1994-petrol-5533145.html
auto24.ee/kasutatud/nimekiri.php?bn=2&a=100&aj=&b=4&ae=2&af=50&ag=0&ag=1&otsi=otsi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't hate on them, you might shatter their feelings.

How many BMW hate threads do you plan on making per day?

Trips nigga

until the salt runs out i guess

Who are you fooling? Just call it the jealous fuccboi thread. Literally everyone that posts here to hate on bmw will fit into one of the following categories:

-poor and stupid
-too young to drive

That's it. So if you're over 16/17 then guess what. You're poor and stupid. You spend your time hating bmw drivers, meanwhile bmw drivers don't think about you at all. Nothing you say do or think will bother them, because you are so far beneath them in every conceivable way that you may as well be the dirt they pay Guatemalans to plant wisteria in around their homes which cost more than the net worth of your entire extended family.

underrated roast

What did BMW do?

Have a memeball.

Did you get cucked recently by a bavarian or something?

OP is mad they turned him away at the dealership for a test drive.

>I-I don't gove a fuck
>gives enough of a fuck to come into this thread and type out a butthurt response
Why are BMW owners so insecure?

i dont drive a bmw, just like making fun of poor people when they get insecure at the things rich people choose to buy with their money.

BMW owner here.

Why all the salt?

>he thinks you have to be rich to own a bmw
Hahaha
Maybe to pay for all the tows. They add up to more than the cars worth

luxury cars incur luxury car maintenance costs. its another reason why poor people hate them. they buy cheap used ones and bitch and moan when they cant afford to maintain them.

>caring this much about a car brand

jeez, its just a fucking car m8, no need to get your knickers bunched on what a stranger says about it

We found the first busrider

Anymore? Don't be shy

>literally needs to hate on people with the support of other haters in order to feel good
>calls others insecure
wacky_jpg

>spray painted factory interior
>too cheap to mold another color
"""Luxury"""
Sure showed me!!!

man, bmw drivers sure will be upset with themselves after seeing this post. im sure theyre questioning all their decisions that have led them to this point. going to be long lines at the DOT tomorrow from all the bmw owners trading in their cars for bus passes. wew you sure showed them.

>BMW fanboy bootlicker
truly the lowest form of life

>shits on bmw
>one of the greatest cars ever made

yeah ok

>greatest
>slower than corollas

today I saw a BMW X1 almost run over a guy. I was on the leftmost lane about to turn and this guy kinda pushes himself into my lane from the center, I blinked him to just go and turn and this guy launches the car almost running over a pedestrian. The guy was like 20cm from running him over. Not the first time I see BMW drivers being a public danger, the other day some guy launched and almost ran over some woman in a pedestrian crossing.

Heh, yeah. I know how you feel. I saw a BMW driver at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

ITT: Bus Rider /general/

Nice poor and stupid and too young to drive argument.
Nigger
where I'm from bmw is 300c here.
Except it isn't as expensive or as exclusive.
you can get a bmw for sub 200 bucks.
You can get a decent one for sub 1000.
You can get the "Veeky Forums proclaimed lose your virginity while wearing fedora" models for sub 10k that are less than 8 years old.
They're dirt cheap and cost nothing.
They are driven by the dumbest retards who think a bmw makes them a great driver (literally many fatal accidents involve poor drivers pushing BMW's)
and too young to drive, these are the people who usually drive bmw's. (latest big accident was 4 15 year olds crashing a bmw into a lamp post doing 150 in 30 area while not wearing seatbelts. Legal age to drive is 18 here)
BMW's are literally bottom of the barrel car along with audi and merc here and they are driven by poor peopl then by wannabe gangstas who wanna appear rich and very small portion drives them because they're actually a decent cheap rwd car.

tl;dr bmw = the most afro american car brand that you find driven by most upstanding gentlemen in the most ghetto part of town

lol where are you from

tell me so i can make fun of it

>bmw drivers only defence is that they must ride a bus
Son I can go out right now and buy bmw's for cheaper than it would take a week to ride a bus here.
And busses are free here.
That's how cheap bmw's are.
Not because they're bad cars per say.
But they're driven by retards and cunts and they are about as reliable as an old mans bladder.

If only cars I was able to buy were bmw's I'd ride the bus as well. That's how bad their reputation is.

thats like judging mercedes drivers on all the taxi drivers in third world countries that drive around in the used diesels because they run for 500k miles and never die. some mud dwelling berber sitting in an internet cafe in a medina in tangier posting on Veeky Forums about how hed never be caught dead in a merc cause theyre all driven by cunts 'where hes from'. nobody cares, boris.

Why do people call BMWs "beemers", it's fucking retarded.

>old car slower than a new car
who'd of though

That pic is not even a bmw interior. Lmfao
as for OP - I know you're just the same fiat driving alfista that is asshurt how Alfas biggest comeback in 20 years could not outperform a 5 year old M3.

jesus you guys are pathetic
Salty europoor that can't afford the insurance on a BMW goes on a salty rant
and no, you can't get a "decent one" for 1k euros anywhere in Europe

mine has been towed twice in 5 years. free with insurance...

Why are poorfags and/or shitbox drivers so obsessed with BMW drivers?
No, we don't care about you and you should stop being poor so you can afford a proper car.

see

kek I missed this pasta

Yes you can lmao. You're looking at a mint 316i in that price category.

ITT: butthurt amerifats who drive slow trucks and lose from the line to BMW's

smallest engine means it's not a decent one
a decent e36 is a mint 320i
a nice e36 is a mint 323i and above

lol. this board is 18+ only benchracer

>this is what the beemercuck actually belives

it's hard not to take the bait when some poorfag alfista keeps making 10 of these threads daily

Sounds to me like you're moving the goalposts a little. Listen, BMW as a brand isn't an exclusive club. Any gopnik or chav can buy one. Yes, even a 2 liter. Newer BMWs with large engines are a luxury and something that can be bragged about though.
en.autoplius.lt/ads/bmw-320-2-0-l-saloon-sedan-1994-petrol-5533145.html
What you on about?

I don't think anyone considers that a "nice BMW" lmao
The cheap bimmers like in your link make great drift missles/hoon mobiles, anything more expensive is just a fun and comfy daily driver.
For 3-4k for example there is literally no point in buying anything else besides an e46 or e39.

Stay salty, only uk gets cucked with insurance, most of europe most cars stay under 200 a year.
Even if you're 18 and its your first day of having a liscence.
I imported a 10k jap car so I can avoid being seen in a bmw. BMW's are the cheapest RWD cars you can buy here
like this user from neighbouring country pointed out:
>poorfag
that's ironic cause beemers are literally poorfag mobiles unless they're brand new.
auto24.ee/kasutatud/nimekiri.php?bn=2&a=100&aj=&b=4&ae=2&af=50&ag=0&ag=1&otsi=otsi

Not a nice BMW, but a decent one. Could make a great DD.

This

>Sub 200 bucks
>Decent bimmer
Kekk, nice lie homie.

except a nice jap car that won't break on you every week.
BMW's are only good for cheap hoon missiles you give 0 fucks about. And even then people will shit on you for being a total white trash chav for driving a beemer.
I don't think you understand what kind of stigma a BMW has here.

Also good job moving goalposts again.
your """"nice bmw's"""" are dirt cheap and driven by trash and only a few enthusiasts who only care about rwd and its expandable nature. Our jdm is what you think bmw's are.

if it runs and is cheap it's decent.
All those unreliable pieces of shit are good for are destroying them on a track or backroads.
For 3-4k you're better off with japanese because it won't have a bad reputation, be a cop magnet nor shit the bed every chance it gets.
This is the country where you can get sub 15k skylines and supras. We don't have some magic import ban because our domestic industry gets fucked so hard it has to ask for a bailout and import ban every few years.

Or maybe some people have a lot of money and don't care if something in their M series BMW breaks every 3 months and not every 6 months. Also, afaik BMW has some of the most reliable performance engines.
Nice reading comprehension.

my parents have had money.
My boss had money
They sold their german crap soon because it was annoying to have to send your car for rebuilds and repairs every month.
They were new too.
Now they both drive japanese because rich people aren't fucking retarded, they're rich because they cut costs and increase profits not because they spend carelessly.

99.9% of JDM you find in Europe are FWD econoboxes.
I could have bought a 260hp Nissan 200sx for the same price as my E46 330i but I bought the BMW because it takes abuse much better than the older Jap cars, is way more reliable and parts can be sourced from any junkyard.
I just don't feel the need to stand out and drive a "special snowflake" car and I know very well what the stigmas are (balt here)
I just love laugh in the BMW hater faces because they're missing out on a great experience thanks to their insecurities lol.

Dude you're so far in a different plane of existence that I don't think this argument is going anywhere.

>15k skylines and supras
unless you live in the Uk or Japan you are lying.

Are you from Sakhalin Oblast or something? Rich people don't drive BMWs in Europe? What the fuck are you even talking about? Dumbass kid.

Thats a mercedes slk you silly faggot. The dye on those is really shit.
>years ago I remember some user making a thread about re doing his. I believe it was the magma red
>Ordered the dye from yurope
>Did zero prep work except cleaning it
>Then couldn't understand why it turned out like shit.

I like my jdm shitbox because it works and is reliable even with no maintenance.
Besides its not some boring german car that you see filling every single meet and parking lot.
Enjoy your bmw and I enjoy my jap.
Just explaining to burgers how their bmw's aren't special snowflakes over here nor are they driven by rich people. Of course I'm gonna resort to ad hominem and acting like if it aint the best it's the worst and over emphathising some points which don't even represent my view on the thing. Where the fuck do you think we are?

I've driven a bmw before, I don't think I'm missing out on anything. Will get one one day for an expandable dirt missile. Nothing against bmw drivers. Nothing against bmw's, they're good cars. I just prefer japanese and since you only get so many laps around the sun might as well get something you don't see every day even if you have to wait a insignificant amount of time longer when it finally does break down.

Where you live, maybe meet and ride together one day, my jap shitbox against your german shitbox

>So if you're over 16/17 then guess what. You're poor and stupid.
No. Youre banned.

some rich people do.
99% of bmw's are driven by poorfag white trash.
Especially considering you can get some freshly rebuilt ones for sub grand.

Who do you think buys new BMWs if not rich people?

for us yuros the only choice for a RWD sports car is a BMW pretty much, so fuck off

also the e46 wagon is the comfiest car

Oh no doubt people who are rich buy new bmw's because they're new and expensive.
Guess how expensive vast majority of them are?
Not at fucking all.

>tay salty, only uk gets cucked with insurance, most of europe most cars stay under 200 a year.
Here in switzerland, putting iinsurance under my name is extremly high if you arent local (which most of the people pretty much arent by now)
I tested it with cayman. Id have to pay up to 5k insurance per year
As where my brother (who has local passport) pays only 1.1k.
Getting jewed by jews. But its not like i would ever insurance it under my name

I'd rather have a mid enigined previa than some fag ass wagon.
No pussyfooting either have a real car that you need not some fag ass compromise that paints you as an insecure faggot.

Even the 5 series alone outsells Lexus in Europe. 7 series isn't far behind either. Only the oddball rich guy drives a Lexus instead of a Mercedes or a BMW.

Americuck mad that he doesn't get wagons?

So you're saying a car that is often bought and soon floods the used car market after a massive depreciation and is instantly bought up by poor people isn't driven by poor people?
For every month a rich man drives their bmw someone poorer will drive it for a year.

wagons are for cuck faggots.
Want a performance car? Get a sedan or coupe.
Wagons are for beta cucks who want to win brownie points for the love of their life by driving her boyfriend and his friends around to her house for a gangbang.

I agree. However, you previously said that BMW is a poorfag car and that rich people in general avoid it.
Lexus would be a poorfag car too, if anyone bought them lmao

Scrap metal offers more than 200bucks for the car. You guys are stupid if you think you can get a "decent" bimmer for 200$

wew lad, an e30 wagon performs almost exactly the same as the coupe or sedan

Still haven't read the post, I see. It seems like I'll have to spell it out for you. The post said you can get a BMW for 200 and a decent one for 1000. Get it now?

>because you are so far beneath them in every conceivable way
I'd add this as an exception though

Nice edit there, admin.

Muh Mandela effect

it still costs about 25k more than the average Veeky Forumstist can afford

BMW was at it's peak in the early 2000's when they got out the heavy artillery : The E46, E46 M3 and M3 CSL and the glorious E39. Whilst the 6 cylinders weren't the best, they were the last giants of days gone by. the M47 had it's issues, but it was a fairly reliable piece of performance kit.

Then the E90 and E60 arrived which were the final hurrah of the sports BMW and that glorious 5.0L V10 will remain forever in petrolhead's hearts.

Then they slowly shifted from "the ultimate driving machine" to "efficient dynamics". BMW has lost it's sportiness in favor of consumerism. The BMW's of today are nothing more than cars made to be sold, and the quality has gone downhill alot since the early 2010's, and the N47 engines brought them to barrel-bottom reliability.

The F series ( F10 and F30 ) were massive fails in terms of reliability and quality which made them lose ground.

Now BMW promises us that the electric division and the new G family will bring back the quality of the older BMWs.

And yes, the spirit of the original M3 lives on, through the E46 M3, the original 135i and now the 235i.

My favourite BMW ? The E46 318i FL ( with 143 bhp ). It was not the best or muscular BMW of it's time, but it is one of the best all-round cars that BMW has ever made.

bimmer*

the facelift 318i actually had a pretty shit engine (n42) in terms of reliability
also the F10 was in no ways shit (except for the sound through speakers on the M5)

The F series BMW were shit because of the famous N47 engines, timing chain issues, gearbox issues ( especially the xDrive ones ) and a general downgrade of interior materials, with lots of plastics creeping up even on higher-end 5 series.

And the N42 was pretty reliable, it just required quite a large ammount of oil ( as most of the BMW engines of the day ) and frequent fuel filter replacing. A friend of mine owns a 318i for some years and he can also confirm that the engine isn't the best at anything, but it's a great all-rounder. And the relatively low weight of the E46 still makes it fast today.

Salty

I actually own an SLK with an interior just like that, the center console is supposed to be black, not beige. & those seats are fucking god-tier.

>Gran Tour Eboladrome
>(VERY WET) missing from the Giulia's time

Buttblasted bmw faggot tampering with reality

wasnt this a celebrity spotting pasta?

No where in his post says about him
>not giving a fuck
Clearly, he gives a fuck you delusional shitposter. He wrote a fucking paragraph ffs. I'm not that guy, nor do I like BMW but try harder faggot.

I feel like car brands are like sports teams for hardcore American sports fan. They get all riled up after some bait

As for my autistic ass, I'm getting riled up at this awful bait

It's not even slower than a Corolla though. It handles better and accelerates faster.

Slower than civics too

Yes you can. See decent 3-series biimers sub 2k all day long. Mintish 740 can be obtained 5k. In contrast that's way less than veeate foxbody will cost u here. Only reason Im thinking about buying a 7-series is that a similar cadillac or a lincoln costs twice as much.

Nothing can beat a Civic with a few simple mods though.

Its slower than a cruze too

Bump for more poor people tears.

I think I see the disconnect here. There is one large camp of people from America and other rich first-world countries, and another small group from some second-world Slavic countries in central/eastern Europe (no disrespect). These two people have vastly different opinions on the BMW drivers in their area where they're from, and rightly so.

The first-world country BMW haters aren't hating on old E30/E46/etc cars. They probably don't even notice them on the road. They're talking about new BMWs, not more than 3 or 4 years old (the occasional nice-looking E9x), driven by people with real jobs and responsibilities. People who have to work for what they have, which reminds them of their miserable, wasted lives. So they get jealous and take out their rage on 'privileged' BMW drivers. Anything to shift the blame away from themselves, which would only make them even more depressed and miserable. These people are pathetic.

The second-world BMW haters aren't talking about people driving new BMWs. Probably because nobody where they live can afford them. They're talking about old BMWs from the 80s and 90s. Notice how in all their posts they're talking about poor people buying 'nice' ones for $200 - $1000. Nobody from the first-world group would ever consider a sub-$1k car even remotely decent. Countries like where these posters are from are the places all the first-world rich people's old BMWs get sent off to get bought and driven by lowlife wanna-be gangster scum. These posters actually have a legit reason to be posting in a thread like this, as they're not being driven insane by jealousy, but with a warranted hatred for piece of shit slav and gypsy trash.

Completely different life experiences and worldviews at play here.

tldr shut the FUCK up faggot

My only problem with BMW drivers is they usually rice the shit out of otherwise nice cars.

Oh and the retards who lease a 3 series or an x1 and proceed to drive like they are completely oblivious to the world around them almost calling several thousand dollar accidents every fucking day that are only narrowly avoided by people who pay attention.

This