/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Wild Hunt Edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/22/watch-the-return-to-morrowind-gameplay-trailer
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/02/21/homestead-is-now-live-on-xbox-one-and-playstationr4

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/124452356

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/325237/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-8

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guiide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSbC8B08aYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uses-Her-Toes

why make me sad like that

it feels like hardened armor does literally nothing

>Fiery Grip can now be morphed

Design / photoshop / shitty drawings offer still stands if you guys need anything.
sorry for self promotion, I'm just broke and really want the dlc pack

Sithis bless you.

Wat?

>Breton templar in heavy armor using 2h

How shit is this?

instakick/10

Post your characters. Come on lets see em.

From the last thread.

finally saw people trying to rp in the wild. they left when they noticed me watching from the distance :(

Oh wow recoloring that dress makes it look much better
also nice squad you got there

It's great what a dye can do to a costume. Still waiting on weapon dyes though. Also thanks.

All look like cuckolds desu

it can be pretty much whatever you want, zeni is just particularly unimaginative and sticks to that format. Morrowind had names like skink-in-trees-shade, only-he-stands-there, smokeskin-killer, twice-bitten, morning-star-seals-away-clouds, etc

also, have I just not been paying attention or are there no argonians in ESO with actual saxhleel names?

aw was that your cousin?

damn, that's a nice robe and wizard hat. is that a costume?

wut

Yes

You haven't been paying attention, there's argonians with saxheel names, like Pash-Riha.

>Got one of the wild hunt mounts
>it's the wolf

I wish I had gotten the camel, or horse, but I can't really complain.

I saw a player named Puts-on-a-bandaid the other day, I liked it

oh good. I actually haven't played in a while because I need to basically reformat my machine to make it launch again, but I specifically remembered most of the english names were bland three word format, while no saxhleel ones came to immediate memory. I do remember a seedy trader in Stormhold though that kind of broke the trend, blue-moon or something. he's a real cheeky shit.

I really want the wolf or the guar

>named an argonian troll alt takes-the-piss
>IRL friend I play with was not familiar with the brit slang and thought it was some kind of fetish character

holy shit I just googled these mounts and they're amazing, how do you get them and what is the lore behind them? are they some manner of bosmeri eldritch magic?

Theyre from the wild hunt crates in the cash shop. I imagine their "lore" would be based on Wyrd magic, or something akin to spirggans in animal form.

>wanted the senche atronach
>got the wolf
>want the wolf hunt mount
>got the senche

Tbh they're kind of ugly and have glowing green feet which can be seen miles away which is about as tacky as can be

These hats are tacky as fuck. Why would they add a lowres cap to an otherwise nice looking antler crown?

I assume these crates and rewards and shit can't be traded? annoying, that. my wife has shitloads of unused crowns from her subscription, meanwhile I'm still running everywhere on foot because I refuse to spend gold on a mount that isn't a guar.

>senche atronach
wut? there's so much stuff in this game I don't know about, that makes no sense to me. how can there be a senche or wolf atronach?

Are you related?

Nonsense, only the altmer ride relatives.

Get them by giving your shekels

The lore is basically the Bosmer race has the ability where they can collectively lose their shit and that cause animals to freak the fuck out and morph into nightmare crazy plant animal hybrids.

Animals have their current shape because kyne said so during the creation of Nirn.

These animals "forgot" their names(shapes) so they freak out and go halvsies.

Go in the crown store and rad the descriptions. Then go to the Imperial Library to learn more.

Storm Atronach that took the form of of a Senche or a a Bear like mine or other crazy shit. Lore wise magic has way more abilities then in game. You can force an Atronach to take any form you want if you are a good enough summoner.

oh those, I've seen them. oh shit is there a guar version of that? that would be so stupid and cool.

so it is tied to the wild hunt gibbering abominations mentioned in A Dance in Fire. that's awesome. I'm really impressed with how zenimax has been using and extrapolating on the crazy lore tidbits from Morrowind while maintaining a pretty grounded base game.

Is there a way to adjust the camera to get better positioning for screenshots?

Screenshot helper.

Yes there is it's pretty rare even among the Artonach mounts
ZoS works really really closely with Bethesda to make a decent game. Sure some of the writing is shit but damned if they dont try.

Personally I thknk some of the best writing is the ingame books.

The story of the bow that never missed is one of my favorites.

Does running around as pet give you any benefit?

>Screenshot helper.
Will that help with dealing with RElive?

It wont let me change the keybinds for screenshots and clips and they fuck with the ingame binds so all my shots are of me crouching.

I want to use emotes dammit

>The story of the bow that never missed
is that the one about the minor daedra who's realm was always hitting your target or something and he chose a champion who's arrow got embedded in a tree? because that book was actually in the core games.

no

Yeah I tihnk I read it in Skyrim?

IIRC it was Kynereth who blessed some dude to never miss and he went against the daedra whos gimmick was dipping out of danger.

>RElive

What's that?

AMD's suite for streaming/screenshots and recording. It replaced that trash Raptr.

It's basically shadowplay but Red.

How the fuck do I get the game to run in crossfire?

I have it fullscreen and it still doesn't run crossfire

how's the exploration in this? not a fan of the teleport everywhere gimmick in modern mmos

I was bored.
t. user who made the age of empire pics.

I will post my character in the next post.

Bretty good. Best Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind easily.

If you liked Morrowind, wait for this to go on sale and pick up the gold edition.

Buy a horse for 10k, tutorial in Cyrodiil when you hit level 10 and to unlock Rapid Maneuver. You can go anywhere with you horse friend.

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me.

>not lusty argonian maid

Robotic mounts when

Given that crown crates offer variations on the typical mount types with a flavor befitting their chosen theme, maybe with the dwemer crates.

Of course, it's just as likely that those will just be wolf/guar/camel/etc. with dwemer armor rather than dwemer robo-guars or whatnot.

>shield bashing is faster and does more damage than my weapon

i'm starting to feel like my weapons will amount to nothing but a piece in a set bonus, and not something to actually fight with

Ghost Snake: I am the Ghost snake.

hopefully they get a little crazy and make actual dwemer servitor mounts like modified spheres and spiders. they have to make a new model more most of the unique ones anyway, so it shouldn't be more work, and something with sphere rolling movement would have minimal animation. in fact, any robotic mount could get away with almost no resting animation.

With the Sotha Sil DLC

Sometimes it crashes here. What version are you using?

>no yagrum in Morrowind
>but they could add a dwemer spider mount
>and we could BE yagrum, except less fat
Make it so, ZOS.

Quick fix then.

What'd ya think? Handsome?
This marks the only character I've ever made in a game to look like myself.

Perfect!

>the joke comes full circle back to the original
it's ridiculous that you made this for that silly comic edit, but both are great.

lol baldy

Fixed again beacuse I forgot to add the white part to the maid dress.

>tfw heavy sack of 10x Kuta

is this intentional

Bald is beautiful.

should i put points into the soul summons or soul lock ability

Your characters appear kind of aesthetic. Mine all have red armour, so I won't be posting them.

Actually no, not to my knowledge, it's usually 5x Kuta.

>Someone draws an edit of my shitty MSPaint Johnny Bravo edit

>was autistic for about a month doing writs and stealing religiously on my 2 characters
>find out ledgermain is important for chests a year later
Feels good.

>not having the skill to do master rank ones with no help from abilities or passives

neither, do some dungeons and you'll drown in soul gems

why is that image not BT?

BT?

is that bosmer or altmer?

Altmer

What do you think is gonna be on the golden vendor this week lads?

Can be a number of sources.

Probably something no one asked for. Shadowrend monster helmet and Skooma Smuggler jewellery.

I think he means BT from Titanfall 2.
youtu.be/zSbC8B08aYo

Ah, haven't played it. I need a proper mech game to get into, been feeling the itch for quite some time.

Opened 30 Wild Hunt Crown Crates and got shit. Nobody's fault but my own, knew what I was getting into. Still, had enough gems at the end to get the Wild Hunt Wolf. That's me out until the Dwemer Crates which I'm guessing are next?

>falls 50 feet into a metal hand
>doesn't splatter right through it's fingers

The preorder bonus for Morrowind is some dwemer crates, so it's a fair bet that they're next and they're coming in June with Morrowind.