pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
www26.zippyshare.com/v/YYj2nazq/file.html
www95.zippyshare.com/v/T20hLMXN/file.html
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvels-inhumans-full-cast-983021
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Orrgo_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since you've been alive you young fuck. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
We've got MONSTERS UNLEASHED aka Mega Milk vs giant monsters AKA literal who's, the event

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/60727/monsters-unleashed-upon-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH (embed)

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
Search the thread for calls for hackanon and zippy

Previous threads:

Bump.

>one of the shittiest new Marvel characters as the first week recruit
>no hack

Free Actions HD
www26.zippyshare.com/v/YYj2nazq/file.html

Free Shop and Actions (no free building skipping) HD
www95.zippyshare.com/v/T20hLMXN/file.html

No SD versions, I don't have a device that uses SD textures, so you'll have to wait for hackanon to deliver those. This may be why the user using Leapandroid or whatever is having problems, it might not use HD textures to emulate the game.

up

That last one didn't live for very long did it?

Not really no. All of one day.

user, are you trying to lure new anons into this thread, because that's what happened the last time you used this OP image.

So what happens if you cannot unlock Moon(bat) Girl in time?

Tangibly related. Inhumans cast was announced.

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/marvels-inhumans-full-cast-983021

Probably will be the lineup for the Inhumans event. (Auran included)

Inhumans event?

up

What the fuck is wrong with devil dinosaurs model?

Did they just launch it without testing? He like is collapsed on himself or something but only when the camera is close (like the intro cutscenes and battles)

Also looks like we're getting..I think his name is Gormn ? The red monster dude. He can pilot the mech so he must be recruitable at some point.

>Make it clear Moon girl is a child and smaller than everyone
>Her overworked model is taller than Tony

Why wouldn't they just stick her on the rocket/spiderham model? That's short enough.

Episode 2 won't start until you get her.

So in order to get Elsa, I *have* to get Moon(bat) Girl?

Yes, because getting her is highlighted in gold and you need to finish all gold missions before going on to the next episode

Welp, this event is over for me then. Fuck getting Moon(bat) Girl.

Hack isn't loading :( it's taking forever and game just want load completely. Why can that be?

You may just need to keep reloading it until it loads fully, if you can actually get to your campus. If you can't load to the campus, it may be that your device can't load HD textures, which is what the current hack covers.

Bluestacks uses SD textures and can export the app files.

I used the last hack also hd, so it shouldn't be the issue. Will try!

The red monster thing is Orrgo:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Orrgo_(Earth-616)

Sorry, I was setting Bluestacks up for maybe the 4th time and this time around I can't access it without putting in a Google account, which I'm not doing; I've put one in for lesser things, but this and Andy have a tendency to download random crap, and I don't want them flooding those mails with junk, since they all my Google accounts get email alerts on my phone.

Jesus, did you have to pick such a terrible OP picture? And not even of an event character.

I almost want this thread to slide so I can make one that won't embarrass me.

Don't worry Valeria, Moongirl may be the smartest person in the world, but she isn't a part of the Future Foundation.

Huh, that's right, Invisible Slut*cough*Woman isn't in Future Fight. So she's probably never gonna be in AA.

I got online like maybe an hour after it died so I couldn't bump

pmub
m u
u m
bump

Bump woth actually pitcures from the game.
Take that other shit to aco

Speaking of women, I'm guessing they're not actually doing a women in power event this year? We're getting more female characters this event than we did with the last one anyway.

>Speaking of women, I'm guessing they're not actually doing a women in power event this year?
Probably not.

Bump

I can honestly see them trotting out Sif again, it's her kind of event, she even appeared once already. Or maybe Angela, but Sif seems like a safer bet.

Bump

Bump

Sif's been put out for sale twice now. More likely they'd do Angela, I'd think.

And she hulk

I honestly forgot this started yesterday, I felt like it started today.

Speaking of Valeria, whatever happened to that Runaways book she was supposed to be a part of?

They claim they spent a lot of time on it, but yeah he still looks like shit.

>This may be why the user using Leapandroid or whatever is having problems

Yeah that user here, Leapdriod worked before with Hackanons HD stuff but this one does not want to install for whatever reason.

What emulator do you guys use? I used Andy before but jumped to Leap because it was faster.

I've tested my hacks on Andy and that's worked with hackanons HD hacks. Only thing I can say is that whenever I install any of the hacks on my phone I have to try and load it multiple times before it will get into the game proper. Even on Andy I have to load the game twice occasionally to get certain event icons to show up, like training or the overview/main menu for the event.

So should I try to install the hack on my phone then? I could try to install Andy again if I have to though.

Yeah. If I were you, I'd go Phone>Try a reinstall on Leap>Andy. I assume you're using the hack for Free Shopping, because if you weren't I'd say use that one since it also includes Free Actions.

Yeah I'm going for free shopping.
I will try that.

Thanks for your time.

user from yesterday, got my hack open today. Only thing I can blame is internet, even WiFi showed full bar.

Loki's costume looks kinda like a hunter from Jumanji. Or at least I always think about him

Which user?

Just create a throwaway e-mail son.

This one

So in "three weeks" Rocket and Moon Girl are going to have a spaceship-off. GoyG event?

And what are the chances of getting FemLoki and Singularity from the A-Force event again? I'm really bummed I missed out on those two.

I got a bug. After beating DD a third time I regot the fight with the mech quest and it wont complete

I would say Lady Loki has a good chance of coming back considering how popular it was. As for Singularity depends on who they bring back for the inevitable mini A force revent

I also think both took inspo from that one story and adaptation.
Deadlist something.
Fuck the name is gonna bother me all day.

Do we have any idea who the mystery character is?

What you mean?

When you fight with the robot we see all the characters except the last one.

bump

This event makes the game run so fucking slow it's not fun. After two weeks of the game running normally I don't think I can take this. Might be time to put the game down for a month again.

I fidnt even noticed that. I wonder

That was a mini series.

Yeah it does that prettybmuch every event. They cant optimize for shit

I assumed that was a placeholder, but I guess they might want another premium too.

MJ says she sees Cap looking at memes, what memes do you think he looks at?

Wholesome American memes

Probably Gladiator Cap?

I'm disappointed that this Oggro character isn't that blue creature, he looks pretty cool.

Too big

What are the red cards for, training upgrades? Can't check since I don't have Loki's costume yet.

Yes

thanks

Who's the second to last one? I don't recognize him.

Hercules.

>One herb away from Loki costume
>Still costs 198 to shard it

Yet we're still getting Devil Dinosaur at the end.

bu,[

I'm stuck waiting on currency right now

bump

Did anyone get screenshots of Chulk's final mission and every character being a midget?

bump

the currently popular normie one with the black guy giving anti-advice

I have not seen that one

"Kilroy was Here"

Are they...are the bringing mutants in?

>Mutie scum
Why?