fuck the femboi

Playngel

sniffbloo daily!!

PLAY MY GAME

Play Sniffgirls

Bang Shishigami.

Sniff my game

Ram Ram

Mike Z here, why don't you play my game?

thread's off to a great start boyos

user want chocolate milkies

>dragonsinmysky

not easy for beginners

sniffglue

Are there other waifu and hsbando flags?

But I do

P L A Y I C H I
L
A
Y

I
C
H
I

getting hit by unreactable mixups a billion times a second is worse than infinite combos and x factor

Have you tried my tutorials? Everything you need to know is in there. If you buy my expansion, you can learn some combos.

What the fuck is unga bunga?

give guilty gear crossplay please and thank you

>[x] is worse than marvel
kys

3rd Strike and MVC2 are good games, possibly the best game Capcom has ever created.

fuck off weeb

Crossplay is not needed and no one wants to play with laggy wifi warriors on console. Just give it ggpo and everything is dandy.

animal boat fighting game when??

can we delete r*shid from the game already?

cuz it looks like shit lol
no offense

youtube.com/watch?v=oN6juZeGUcU
Playken

>70 damage from a long as fuck mk poke
>tfw you have to use a stubby, slow roundhouse for the same damage in V

there is a special place in hell for gay kof spics

what is a capo

Yes, please. Why do we have a canon gay Muslim with a DBZ scouter in this game?

Be honest, this is a terrible time to be a fan of fightan games isn't it?

eddy's announcement killed all my hype

If you aren't willing to try air dashers, then yes. Yes it is.

lol what
this is the best time ever to be a fighting game fan
PC fightans
crossplay
tons of new games
playerbase bigger than ever

Hell if I know, I found that King video by chance.

if by fan of fighting games you mean "i only play street fighter" yeah

It's a great time to be a Tekken fan.

hey fgg buddyboys

I'm a scrub new to FGs. Tried out sfv but didn't like it too much, want to get into the older sf games and the KoFs.

Does anyone want to play some sets on fightcade super turbo (or alpha 3) and body me and give me some advice/tips? I think fighting games are really awesome and want to get good. Would appreciate anyone willing to run some sets and give me some input on what I'm doing wrong.

aren't you supposed to be working on games at this hour mike?

This And that's what really matters anyway.

So Kolin has anti-air jab dash under mixups.

I thought they went out of their way to remove these?

I'd wait a couple months to say that.

whats your region, cutie

Injustice 2 this year, along with Marvel Infinite, Tekken 7, and Rev 2. Not to mention Six Stars as well coming. Crossplay being enabled, fighting games on PC. FGC being featured more prominently and even being televised. What an awful time to enjoy fighting games.

I'll play some fightcade. Don't expect any grandmaster advice, but I will mash buttons with you. I'll play any fightcade game except Jojos.

find the nice people in the discords for those games and the nice people in the fightcade lobby chats

post 30 sec of yourself playing sfv

Anyone ST on europe?

Is this a lowkey neogaf post implying that Cammy is a female_(male) because she's a Bison clone?

reminder for 16ers: Xrd is shit compared to AC mikezsez.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-im-not-playing-ggxrd.html

I only tried out karin's combos for like 20 minutes in practice mode. That's my sfv experience.

Ok. Get in the ST lobby and I'll challenge you.

NA

select and make your first pick

>I only tried out karin's combos for like 20 minutes in practice mode. That's my sfv experience.
just go back to whatever shit game you come from kid

here's a list

>emphasis on zoning but with busted shit:
ST

>emphasis on neutral but with busted shit:
A2

>anime-lite, emphasis on offense with busted shit
3s, alpha 3, kof98, kof2002

>dash and mash anime
Marvel vs Capcom, Vampire Savior, le jojo's

skullgirls has a good tutorial that should help you with alll fighting games and a good training mode

>skullgirls
that game is a total abortion in every aspect

Its also harder to get into then most of the other options and is dead as fuck online

why do gootecks and mike ross struggle online so hard?
its not that bad to get out of platinum in this game anymore, especially with their s tier online characters

>PC fightans
All dead barring 2.5 games.

Gootecks is saving it for the nationals (eleague)

Bullshit.

That guy is just trying to get meme wins by picking chun/boxer/blanka and then f3'ing right away after 1 win before you get to learn characters etc, don't get frustrated by that douchebagginess, some people are desperate for wins like that.

Try to fight someone better than you for like 100 fights in a row vs one of their characters next time if you're starting out, it's good to learn random meme-pickers like that later on though so it's not that much of a waste

they were never very good

what did he mean by this?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB_HrGXJDwM

Kill yourself.

Whenever I play iM@S I wish I was playing Project Diva instead desu

desu the game looks good in motion

twitter.com/PunkDaGod/status/837737184463564800

>li joe and floe were defending flash
>but this
>twitter.com/PunkDaGod/status/837737184463564800

LMAOOOO

Goddammit I want to play this game already. Looks like that gun even has magazines you can fire per activation.
Either a 9 year old whos first system is a ps4 or a shill.

>posting smears
>that filename
I hope this is an ironic post

it sucks that people will do that, someone gave me tips and played casuals just for me to try out his advice

delete this one

>inflitration has to shill because he pissed off capcom by saying the game isnt fun on stream

hmmm

every picture of skullgirls is a smear of shit across my monitor

That's rude user

delete this
infiltration hates sfv it's the worst game ever just watch those twitch clips i posted on r/kappa where he says it's shit if you want proof

what's the point of the f3s? do you have any advice for my playstyle

ggs, do you have any tips? I don't think I was DPing enough to AA your attacks and relied too much on jumpins to get hits in

?

If I want to get into Alpha, which is better, 2 or 3?

in winner stays on arcade games, you don't get to pick a new character, so f3 resets the cab and lets the winner change

Don't get into Alpha

alpha

both are broken kusoj but alpha 2 is more fun

isn't that good though, this way I get exposed to different characters and situations

I'm not familiar with fgc etiquette and everything, I want as much as experience as I can get with the fundamentals of super turbo then move on to guiltygear, kof, and 3s

Nina or Anna?

2 if you like fighting games.
3 if you like marvel and melee.

it's also bad because you don't get used to one character and people can just do dumb meme bullshit that hinders initial progress. it's why it's best to play someone just above your level instead of way above, they might not punish everything you do but they give you more time to play and thus more time spent actually learning something other than dumb coinflips or wakarangoroshi

In that match it was to select different characters so the opponent won't learn a character he's fighting and he keeps winning.

Don't jump in with j.short/lk, it has awful range. It's extremely active for a long time like j.lp though, and is good if they have no more health and you want an almost certain trade for the win

Fireball more, it's ryu's best tool. You're gonna want to try to learn how to zone better, don't just chuck fireballs brainlessly you can alter the timing, fake out when you're going to throw fireballs/feint with jab or stand short so they hop right into a fireball or if you're close enough, dp their jump-in. practice the dp motion if it gives you trouble. try to dp with jab dp/LP dp more often, it is a little less risky. Try to stay on the ground a little more, you often backed up a ton by jumping backward to avoid their potential pokes, which is a good instinct, but try to not back up that far, just walk back past the reach of their normals/pokes so you can stay in a safe zone without losing much space. Eventually you should try to walk/pressure them into a corner and fireball trap them which is supposed to be ryu's end-game and ideal scenario, but not all matches play out like that. I fought you a little bit yesterday, you're not too bad you just need to play more and get the hang of things

Alpha 2, but it has busted shit like most games, Alpha 3 is just almost anime

What game should I play on fightcade

>t almost anime
It is one of the most anime games. Stop sucking the capcum coolaid.

It's true though

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.