Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/msXl2ZybwTk
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad i didn't fuck the OP now
I think i'm getting better at this

Planetside player here, downloading BF1 for the free weekend since a youtuber-turned-dev killed our game, what am I in for?

What's your favorite Operation so far?

Didnu with automatic weapons in the western front.

Iron walls

Iron Walls

I don't know what it is, but I have the most fun in any of the Italy vs Austria-Hungary maps.

Kaiserschlacht feels the most cohesive to me. The classic WW1 aesthetic, tend to see games play out with the most variety relative to the others, etc

Are there any gadgets from other games in the series you'd like to see make a return in BF1? Any way you can think to take some modern gadget effects and make them appropriate for the older setting?

I'd like to see the spawn beacon come back, but obviously it'd need to be reworked.

Maybe give it to the Medic class this time and make it look like a Field Hospital Tent or something. So the respawn is literally your corpse getting dragged offscreen to the tent and you emerge from it when you spawn into it. No parachutes.

Also since we don't have any MAVs or EOD bots it'd be neat to bring in more war animals. Attack dogs or some kind of Carrier Pigeon would be neat.

I kind of wish Assault had something supportive to your teammates. It's weird that BF1 consolidated all the heals, ammo, spots, and repairs into just three classes instead of spreading those out to all 4. Would be cool if Assault got something like wire cutters to remove barbed wire you run into or harmlessly defuse enemy traps and explosives. Clear the way for your allies, basically.

Assaults in BF1 are as their name describe: shock troops meant for pressing the advance. They're geared almost purely for offense and damage.

Duh

But the name has been in almost every BF so far. Assaults in BF4 were also medics, so it's just weird that now the Assault has nothing to support the team with other than killing enemies.

I can't think of a good way to make a WW1 SLAM, but I need my fix.

I wish you could lay down sand bags or barbed wire. Fuck any general breastworks would be sweet as fuck. Just imagine the dynamics it would add seeing town's and streets totally cordoned off and defended to high hell

Some method to call in a heavy artillery strike onto a position. Mortars are fun but I'm talking large 150mm + HOWITZERS firing 3 shells or something to smash a location. I miss the BF2 artillery commander power.

Yeah, getting to fortify stuff on your own would be sweet.
I haven't tested it yet but can allies Limpet-magnet onto your own vehicles or does it have to be an enemy?

I dont really want any gadgets. I just want some proper trench fighting and no man's land and artillery.

>Teams would become too unbalanced.
So I should lose after joining an unwinnable game because my teammates are retarded. Thanks DICE

BF4 player here, we ain't going down without a fight.

>Caring about win loss ratio that do fuck all.

You haven't been going back and forth between both games?

>You haven't been going back and forth between both games?
Nah, I haven't even bought BF1 yet. I feel like waiting another year before switching to it will be better so I can jump into a game with few glitches/bugs/ general BS.

Biggest thing holding me back is lack of platoons desu.

Anyone play BF3 on the 360 UK time?

how'd that guy kill the game?

#FridayNightBattlefield add me on psn Fraggot666

Anyone else who thinks BF1 is a failure? Really can't find any fun in it. UI is trash, barely any content and servers placed as far away as possible. And not to speak of all the bugs..

Shame that you can't get a refund

I think it's a little bare bones right now, but nothing's really made me regret the purchase yet.

Then again I bought it cheap for Black Friday.

I don't know, BF4 is just so much more fun at the moment. I don't think WW1 worked out that great for BF, there's not that many guns and the war was fought with machine guns in trenches most of the time. There's like 3-5 guns per class and the rest is just slightly different versions of them

And don't get me started on the attachments, can't believe Dice ditched them because of that one fucking cunt who did a video on it

No attachments huh? Dam, guess I'm gonna be stuck with BF4 for a lot longer than expected.

On every gun except for the Optical versions, the only thing you can change is if you want a Bayonet or not, that's it.

Fucking joke

My only issue is that there is a severe lack of artillery and trench fighting. It's a beautiful looking game with excellent sound editing. Runs perfectly smooth for me which virtually no fps does.

>wasting 10-15 min of my time for low XP

>Hes concerned with points

>artillery
>DLC is supposed to include artillery guns to the maps as a stationary weapon
>they're not in the CTE build
>no mention if they're retroactive for the maps which feature artillery guns

I'll be pretty pissed desu if all those unusable artillery guns on maps like Monte Grappa and St. Quentin are left unused.

Yeah it was a blast to sneak into the enemy base with your buddies to blow up their assets or hunt down those pesky specops trying to blow up yours

I'm pretty bummed out that I can't use bipods on Bar or Benet without the scope. Guess they just got lazy with the customization.

>he plays to lose and is okay with sub-10k points
Reddit pls

>can't believe Dice ditched them because of that one fucking cunt who did a video on it
What video?

There is no real customization options in this game, BF3 had more variety. 90% of the skins for weapons are garbage.

>90% of the skins for weapons are garbage.
Bullshit, they're pretty good

My style was sneaking into enemy positions as engineer and laying mines under vehicle spawn. I LOVED seeing rubes spawn and then run to a newly spawned tank with hope, get in, then BOOOOM when they moved. Shit was awesome.

>they're pretty good
They're pretty shitty.
>gold gold gold
>brass
>white
>"camoflauge" that doesn't look really that much different
>gaudy multiple colors
Only 1/10 match the weapon they're made for with any sort of complementary shades/tones, and aesthetics.

youtu.be/msXl2ZybwTk
Are you ready for the French army

Neat

Bought premium today lads
Only got 2 duplicates from my battlepacks, too

Bump

Piss off. The few times i get rares its always some shitty pistol skin.

Do we get use the artillery

Ok, when the fuck is the release date for this dlc. Why is it so difficult to get this information? Am I retarded?

14th for gold goyims and 28th for normal people

Idk about you guys but this game is a blast with friends

Any XBONE players wanna play together? No I'm not a shitter.

Sadly all my friends are still playing Overwatch, but I've had really good luck with my pugs so far.

Yup
What tag?

ILegacy816I
Capital i on each end. I play in the afternoons

Yes. Well, a new arty anyway.

>Similar to a Field Gun, the Siege Howitzer can be operated by an infantry player. This new stationary weapon is operated through indirect aiming/firing in the same vein as mortars and artillery in vehicles

How are those elite codices coming along /bfg/? You did finish them right?

I ignore them entirely. Too busy taking the fight to those dirty huns.

While I'd love a gadget that lets you call in strikes, I think that'd get annoying for everyone after a while if they keep getting slammed by cannon fire over and over again.

A pick-up kit or something depending on the map would be neat. Like a Carrier Pigeon that occasionally shows up in modes outside of the actual pigeon mode. And instead of the automatic artillery in Pigeon Mode, the pick-up pigeon lets you fly around and designate which area(s) of the map the artillery strike will hit.

This game fucking sucks, I wish they had gone with WW2 instead or even modern war with those gorgeous graphics.

Not like DICE is going anywhere before their next game. Just wait another two years and you'll get the WW2 or modern war game with gorgeous graphics you deserve.

I mean, it's not that it sucks, it's just that I got bored of it really quick, I played for like a month and went back to bf4/bf3.

>Just wait another two years
I read somewhere that Dice said they'll not be working in another Battlefield in the next years so I doubt that will happen. Just imagine though, WW2 would have been epic.

I dont even understand the difference between deluxe and standard edition. Which one should I get? Deluxe edition just seems to be shitty skins

>Deluxe edition just seems to be shitty skins
correct

Buy either the standard or the premium edition, deluxe is the trap for idiots version

>download BF1 trial
>can't join any games because I don't have access to Giant's Shadow, a map which has been released to everyone for a couple months
Bravo DICE.

>tfw I was used to searching /bgf/ already

How many times do you close the tab, what the fuck? Idiot. Probably a phonefag

Drawfag predicted it.

Fuck off Nigger World War 2 has been done to death. Grew up on WE2 call of duties. When DICE made Battlefield 1 in WWI they did something different and new. World War 1 is niche in gaming glad DICE showed it's potential rather than WW2 with a new coat of paint.

I agree that I'm glad ww1 got a game but I hate you faggots that act like a WW2 game has been made in a fucking decade. It'd be nice to have an upgraded experience.

feels like ww2 still

however, I for one welcome a different aesthetic

It feels like WW2 with shittier weapons because that was basically ww1

Kind of agree.. I'm having fun with the WW1 theme, though there's less to do/learn than in BF4 (took my ages to be able to fly jets and heli's at a semi-acceptable level, but I've been rekking people in BF1 planes since day 1) the action is quicker and I still quite enjoy the operations game mode. BF1942 was my first BF, but when I played that I was like 11 and got rekt by bots, never mind the online play. BC2 was the first one I played online seriously, and all I played is Rush. Operations gets gives me them 'DAWAIDAWAIDAWAI' I used to get..

All of that said.
>No spitfires
>No Tigers
>No MG42s
>No M1s
>No Junckers
>No aircraft carriers
>No submarines

If you look at what 1942 had to offer, a WWII BF with improved graphics and thematics would be fucking awesome.. Think the thunderstorm at the beginning of the BFBC2 WWII-flashback mission in the campaign, combined with BF1942s Wake Island in 64 player CQ with landing vessels and aircraft carriers. HNNGGG..

>Implying WWII was not the /comfy/ version of WWI where they contained gas to the chambers, and got rid of stalemating trench warfare
m8 pls. WWII was aesthetic AF.

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk

>show its potential
>make a ww2 game

DICE are garbage devs.

>enemy trench fighter aircunt being thorn in our teams ass
>get bomber killer and shoot the bitch down. twice
>after game get message calling me a "noob" for using "rockets"
>get even more autistic messages
>like 20 of them
>final cherry on top, a whole fucking essay on why I'm "wrong" for using bomber killer
Why do there type of people exist? Do they not realise it's just a game?

Anyone from SEA region here?

Hong Kong servers have very high ping while Japan on low, anyone knows how to fix?

Skycancer is BF's primary demographic and yes they are all autistic.

They post thesis length posts OTI about why their planes aren't OP (especially trench darts) and bitch to DICE for air-friendly patches.

It's always been this way.

>operations defense
>airchav just sits in the spawn screen, waiting for a plane
>teammate is faster than him
>he goes on to bitch in the chat about how we should let him fly because he's a pilot main
>berates teammate after dying
>gets the next plane
>dies to AA truck
>spergs out how shit our team is for not killing the truck that sits fucking out of bounds

>reddit flipping their shit about the stationary AA nerfs
>even Symthic posters are arguing that tanks and planes are utterly broken and unfun shit for infantry
>vehicle autists constantly on the defense pulling shit out of their ass on why things are "fine" and "balanced" as they are now

The time for the ethnic tankbaby/airchav cleansing is nigh. Do it DICE Sweden Yes!, and I'll forgive you for the travesty that was DICE LA's BF4

The terrain in this game is garbage. Especially on Argonne forest

That's fighter shitters for you, the low skill floor compared to the already relatively low skill requirement for the bomber/attack plane means most retards are attracted to it.

They're extremely common in Operations especially on maps like St. Quentin Scar defending, where the attacking team can't deal with them unless they steal AA guns or waste a tank slot. That said, most of them suck at flying and the plane not having a backgunner seat means you can just chase them down and kill them while they endlessly try to evade or resort to ramming.

>killing fighters in an attack plane on Sinai with the help of a backgunner
>tfw "Fucking retard attack planes are not for dogfighting"

God bless anyone who removes Trench Shitters and makes them angry without being one themselves, even if you are an airchav

That plane is the fucking Little Bird of BF1, the most entitled crybaby shitters flock to it like flies to shit because it gives them easy kills while being untouchable

This webm makes me very happy

How does this one make you feel?

Disgusted, user. Just disgusted

really makes you think

Hatchet cuts wire. all classes can equip that.

>ils ne passeront pas
Those Swedish cucks fucked that up. It's "On ne passe pas".

Is that so?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3n02CQJiU
Yes. Sounds much better too.

THIS INFERNAL BOMBARDMENT