>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/m9GAu3Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even care about the implications of the picture being posted by a certain someone.
I fucking hate this image because it's posted like 50 times a day.

first for warden is the coolest looking character

discord.gg/m9GAu3Z

fuck off discordfags

Am I justified in doing this when I'm trying to tend to the emotional wounds of a Lawbringer who gave up fighting?

please let us downvote lewd content just like on reddit

>fuck off discordfags
couldnt have said it better myself

FACTION WAR IS RETARDED
We will never be able to cap a stronghold because as soon as a faction has less than 8 territories they are garenteed to be able to deploy more war assets to their contested territories than the other factions
It's a waste of time we will never get to play a stronghold event

>fur discord
why would anyone sane join that?

eunuchs get out

>FIGHT ME, DAMN YOU!
>YOU KNOW I CANNOT WIN
>DO IT, YOU COWARD

thanks for the buff

Why isnt there a BBW Shugoki?

>HOW CAN ANYBODY ESCAPE WARDEN'S MIXUP BETWEEN OVERHEADS AND ZONES?

? What are you talking about spergy? Rolling backwards is out of range of everything, as previously stated, and I don't know what overhead you think exists because the top light is standard speed and gets beat by the same things that beat the bash/bash-cancel-GB(i.e. rolling backwards, side dash attacks, or lightspeed zones like PK's).

You need to be holding left in the neutral game and reacting to top lights against Warden.

I'm seriously sorry that you're losing your shit having to confront reality and all but this is basic well known shit

Lawbringers have a rough life and when a man has taken so much shit that his spirit is crushed, he needs a good whore to build him up again.

>all the heroes im in interested in aside from shugoki are complete garbage and unplayable vs anyone who got past the tutorial
FUCK!

>PK has a shitload of feats enabled and everything
>you don't cause you've been punked all game

Literally mad cause bad.

>I'll post a webm of a feat being used and act as if that's character baseline strength xD

Did you know Kensei is the most OP class in the game? You literally cannot block any of their attacks.

please just let me delete smut from this general so my manager @ mc donalds doesnt get mad at me when I'm browsing 4chin between flipping burgers

I wanna destroy Warden in a bloody fight and ravage my PK spoils.

=== OFFICIAL TIER LIST === 03 MARCH ===
This list is based on high-level play. Feel free to suggest improvements, but please make sure you know what you're talking about.

SS
>Warlord

S
>Peacekeeper
>Conqueror

A+
>Warden

A
>Shugoki
>Valkyrie*

B
>Orochi
>Nobushi

C
>Kensei**

D
>Berserker

F+
>Raider

F
>Lawbringer

* = Recently buffed so still finding its place.
** = With the recent stealth nerf and the tech window increase, Kensei is looking more like C-, however certain players such as Alphastrike6 are demonstrating he is much more viable as you utilise more of his arsenal in creative ways.

This list:
>is based around 1v1s.
>doesn't take any bugs into consideration.
>doesn't take gear into consideration.

fuck off

I'm posting only one of those types of images a thread and the response made me chuckle, calm down my friend.

why would you not want to bully furries?

What is the best character to use against Assassins?

warlord

PK

warlard

Assassins. Or memelord.

Fuck lists and fuck you

I cant dodge shugoki grab. I'm rep 3, 100 gear score, can beat every other champion but shugoki. I just cant dodge his grab. No matter what direction or timing I never, ever get it.

I haven't dodged his grab once since the game released

Suggestions to make the faction war more interesting and keep people more invested in the game:

>make faction turns longer, require more resources, and receive a range of different modifiers based on different conditions

>let people form guilds

>let guilds spend steel to establish strongholds across the map that boost nearby tile/require a lot of resources to overtake

>add additional resources across the map that spawn in different locations that can boost territory gain for the faction that owns them, making it more important to prioritize the direction in which you spend assets

>add more rewards for people/guilds who contributed more assets

We need to get people to care about land and territory throughout the entire war and not just the last 2 days.

no, fuck YOU

why did they buff PK exactly

was she not easy enough or something?

dodge backwards

torn between ditching my law and trying conq, or just waiting for the buff, but i have this sinking feeling they're barely going to buff him cause they're complete retards.

Post this on reddit then
Not memeing, just saying that nobody that matters will read it here

Every game needs something for the trash to play to feel included.

>mad weeb fags who are losing
LOL

35% duel win rate
a shame ubishit don't realise that was because people were still learning her

>champion
League get out

You either play an assassin and just lol dodge with your side dash into the next time zone, or you dodge through it with your i-frames.

I just stunlock them with the LAW until the rest of my team arrives to gank them.
>Never mind the damage, feel the rage.

fuck off, fag

>seeing people at rep 3 with 108
>cant get any fucking gear to get me past 80 to drop
what the fuck?

Do I just have to manually upgrade my way to the higher levels?

This is weird.

doing single player gets you like 11 crates, which if you open at rep 3 gives you at least 2 purples every time guaranteed

You people make this general so damn boring
Literally all you want is to talk about game meta without a little fun
You fags even got the writefags banned

Will Ubi ever introduce a 'all against all' mode?

I was thinking a last man standing sort of thing. Where all non-winners are ranked based on their actual kill count.

Or perhaps where you're scored for kills, and the last guy left has a huge points bonus if everyone else is killed.

why is LB so fucking slow? Everything can be dodged or parried with ease, his only reliable means of damage is parry, gb, side heavy and anything after that is too unreliable to be worth shit.
Why is he such a useless fuckwit of a class?

Every item I have is purple.

Do I just have to upgrade them past 13 myself?

>roman cuteorian and shinobi are 56 days away
They are gonna have mini updates during seasons right? 75 days is insane for content updates.

yes

Sounds like it would be a giant clusterfuck. More so than even 4v1 ganking in Dominion.

Because people playing powerful classes complained louder and got buffed again.

NO SUSPERSTES

t. Peaceshitter

>please stop calling my character cancer it hurts my feelings

we just want to be your furiend, user

dodge through it?

>lewd stuff is le exciting

Fuck off you succubus or cuck shit.
Keep your hormones in check.

>fun
>sweaty neckbeards erping
fuck off to some shithole board like /d/ or some shit, you fags ruin every general with tripfagging, beating each other off, and never talking about the game. The meta is everything, leave.

Yes, moron.

>Fendrel chest gets rid of all the ugly brown
>Has this fuckawful lion engraving

Whoever designed Warden's chest pieces needs to be decapitated.

>No superstes
>Doesn't even deal damage during the move

Can Peacekeeper still do a really big dodge even when she's exhausted?

>Licking the wounds of a complete failure

A real Lawbringer would have fought to the end and ledged you.

>>giant fucking spike on it
>>merely lifts them up and over
>>they're back on their feet in seconds anyway

Have you not seen the webms of people litterally sidestepping thorough weapon swings unscathed?

You need to dodge at the last moment. If you dodge too early his fat arms will still catch you.

I think level 2 practice mode is infinite shugoki duel. Get him down to 1 bar and just keep Parrying/blocking his attacks until he goes for the grab. The bot likes to throw out the grab when he's low on HP.

this

I really just want something that's full plate armor, like Lawbringer.

Full plate, full chainmail, anything other than all the bloody leather.

>lmao just run away from the pk/roach spam
>dude just run away that's the counter faggot lol

Great argument. Good game design

The counter to Warden's shoulder bash mixup is rolling away

Fuck yeah. The leather shit really pisses me off honestly. Is the Dain chest the closest to full plate?

And also, something to get rid of the awful olive pants. Really hoping "skins" come out, changing the hero entirely.

are the defense stats useful at all?

GUUUUUYS
WHY IS MY NAT YELLOW
IT HAS BEEN GREEN SINCE BETA

Remove Wardens

Yes, but not the chip damage ones. It's especially trollish when you cross the threshold where an opponent can't remove your last bar with a side heavy.

Roaches were right all along.

>Try out new character
>Against rep 2 Kensei
>lose 0-3
>Rematch him with my own Kensei rep 5
>Lose

I have never been so mad

This isnt healthy how mad I am

He was so fucking bad and knew no tricks and I lost because I thought he would

>not wanting maximum lion

>Main Lawbringer
>Just hit Rep 4

Pretty bored and want to play a new character, any suggestions? Tried Orochi, didn't care for it. All I see is PK and Warlord spammed on here.

I can say with confidence this is my strongest work yet.

>that quick renown gain
?

Heh, pretty good. You using the 3 lions symbol as well?

what a shitter

>When you finally catch her

Nobushi is really fun. I was originally planning to play Lawbringer too but I tried Nobushi out on a whim and ended up having a blast.

You're a regular Prickasso.

Well That makes this harder for me, i can't decide which stats to use in that case since i do shit damage and have shit stamina.

As a Lawbringer.

>Duel an Orochi
>3-0 him
>Rematch
>3-1 him
>Rematch
>3-2 him
>He leaves

COME ON I WAS EXCITED TO LOSE. YOU WERE RIGHT THERE.

WHY DOESNT GUARD BREAK OR DASH UP GUARD BREAK FUCKING WORK AFTER A PARRY ON KENSEI

FUCK

Try red. I've been looking at the matchmaking screen for 40 minutes.

>can't stay on one hero for too long without changing to another
>have 2 heroes in rep 1, one in rep 2, and three others at level 10+

I want all the cool high-rep shit but I can't sit still, god dammit

nice

cant you get a guaranteed unblockable overhead off of a parry

So ubi shitting themselves again? It was already yellow earlier today but I expected it to be normal again now

Okay even I admit that was a little gay to do that. Why the hell does fire deal so much damage? I know it's fire but it feels so much more commonplace in some arenas to the point where it's impossible to avoid.

No you cant just throw out the unblockable, you need to do 2 other moves first, guard break would be the first one, either throw or free side heavy as the second

I actually really like the fire and think it's one of the best environments. Punishes people and presents unique opportunities but doesn't instantly end the match. I hope the new maps they add have more stuff like fire and geysers and less pits and spikes.

Makes sense I guess, it is better than just ending the match with a ring out.

update lads

K N I G H T S