FAQ: pastebin.com/fNkbYfc6

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/agSi5e63

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Mangagamer Most Requested Titles Survey Results
Rance Series (1st)
Evenicle (9th)
Daiteikoku (19th)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Monster Realm March 18th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v16640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You say that now, but keep going and you'll get to the best part of the VN. I know how you feel, but it does get better very soon.
Every game has its flaws, but Evenicle's highlights are so fantastic and its overall production so great that I'm willing to overlook them.

>VN

>not a VN

It's anything but a VN.

vndb.org/v16640
It's exactly a VN, just because it has some gameplay moments in-between the story doesn't negate that.

Having a page on VNDB doesn't make it a VN.

So what is it that doesn't make it a VN then?

I'll press on then!

Haven't you seen Alicesoft's logo?
It's an eroge.

Is this before the MC marries her? I'm not seeing a magical ring on her finger.

And the vast majority of eroge are VNs.

Not Alicesoft's.

Why not? You still haven't given a single reason why they're not classed as VNs. They have text at the bottom and sprites of cute girls on the screen to tell a story, just like any other VN.

Is Blazblue a VN? It has sprites and text at the bottom and decisions (what happens in combat) decide how the story progresses.

Yes, it is.

Those things aren't exclusive to VNs. Hell, of the recent Alicesoft games the closest to a VN is Rance IX and it doesn't have text at the bottom.
Do you think every JRPG is a VN?

You are pretty close to come across the main villains

It's a H-RPG

Because 90% of the time is spent in the RPGs

After

Have you played Evenicle?
I certainly didn't spend 90% of the time in gameplay. Maybe 50%

Yeah. And nobody who has played it would consider it a VN apart from those people who lump everything into VNs because they have no idea.

Why is 2ch so obsessed with Sheila?

Why aren't you?

She is cute

Not a good reason when just about every girl is cute

She's hot.

in Rance VI who should I give the toxic avoider to?

Whoever you want, literally doesn't matter. Almost everything is up to you and trial and error.

give toxics to level capped characters

playing rance 6, should i give sill to the slaver guy? doesnt feel right desu

Yes, it increases Sill's love points.

Only if you are okay with getting cucked as hard as possible.

k thx

one last question and ill stop bothering you

ive been saving my red kewpons assuming they'll come in useful later but now i have 10+... should i just get all presents with them?

Knock yourself out. I saved them all until the post game and then ended up not using any.

Use them as you'd like. I used them for eagle orbs and for presents because at the end of the game, you want to raise all of your relationship levels to max and presents are the easiest way to do it.

It mainly depends on how often you grind to collect orbs.

Save them for end game.

Page 10

I just got presents whenever I could.

>Pro Helman edition
>thread is dead

Just like Helman agriculture

At least they have the hottest empress.

Helman soldiers fap to 12 year old Sheila

Reminds me of how Katsuie faps to Kou.

How do they fap without their dicks freezing

The invade the free cities to fap to Sheila

Lia exists

Who doesn't fap to Kou?

Oh yeah, I forgot

Which of the Rance games explains the inner workings of the planner scenario like skill levels, hero system, etc?

None of the games. Almost all the info comes from Alicesoft's website and magazines.

Mostly supplementary materials

Which one?
I'm just bummed out we no longer have drug addict sheila

IX Sheila

This is going to be my first time testing out an English Patch. This for the Widenyo in the pastebin, anything I should note?

I can't recall anything in particular

>A bunch of filthy peasants tapped that

she let them

>Which of the Rance games explains the inner workings of the planner scenario like skill levels, hero system, etc?
This always interests me. I've only played about half of the games, but I don't recall them ever doing much with their system's unique aspects like people being aware of their levels. Do any of the games do much with this?

Rance IV literally starts off with Rance bemoaning how he dropped to lvl 1 and he has to kill easy mobs for experience.

If I'm not mistaken, Rance III starts off with a similar thing where he talks about how he was lvl 50 or so, and was wondering where the hell they vanished to (hint: it's because he's lazy)

Well people are aware of their levels and stuff. And in VI they go on about how Shizuka can't do White Destruction Beam anymore

I think the hero was mentioned a few times but never actually appeared, I think levels is an important story aspect in Rance Quest due to the curse.

Getting back into Sengoku Rance. Does anyone have that gigantic map of the Hanny kingdom with
>the Hannies are having fun

Rance can't fuck any girl under level 35 for most of Quest

Nope.

Wow. We've reached new levels of deadness.

Sad

I guess I should blog post a game later this week to try and revive things.

There's only so much people can talk about, I wish they would start releasing Rance 10 info soon.

yeah

Just wondering, is it worth playing VIII and IX with a machine translator or should I just wait for a translation?

play IX without the MT and just look at character's faces

this is works only if you've played KR before since you know the gist of it, just look at the characters' faces for the plot. if you don't understand why something exists, it probably doesn't matter. (read: Chao Pitten)

Machine translators spit out garbage 99% of the time, may as well play blind and just learn what the buttons do you'll have the same level of understanding.

So far I have played I II III 5D VI SR KR
I know the plot of VIII and IX but I'm interested in the character interaction and the story of the new characters, like Miracle

Learn Japanese

What sort of armor does Rance wear? Is it half-plate?

Does that mean their wedding bands show up and disappear whenever they feel like it?

Not him, but she's too thin. If she had more muscle or Toushin destroying thighs, it might help.

Is Helman an empire or a kingdom? If it's an empire, I'm not sure which countries are below it.

Its an Empire

An Empire doesn't actually need other countries under it.

Todays Japanese twitter Rance drawing theme is Sill so I have no real interest in it.

If it doesn't have any other country under it, what makes it different from a kingdom?

Its called an Empire

The whole Empires need other countries things as a Western European hangup over Rome.

Well I'm off to sleep. Hoping we get something to discuss soon.

I still don't know why the girls could absorb their items after the curse activates.

page 10 :

It's neither now

Are you the one that want to recreate the map of the continent?

FUCKING WHY

I don't recall making a post regarding my project, but good luck to the other user

You messed with his girlfriend.

Why was she stuck serving some of the worst assholes in the game?

Japanese drawfagging event this weekend is Sill-themed because it's her birthday. We completely forgot about it.
I don't get why this guy did Pink Mask though.

It must be his late post for the glasses event from last time.

She's going to appear in X, right?

Only a superhero can deal with a Demon Army invasion!

because she's cute and it's page 10?

Makes sense to me.