>get back in car
>HACK HACK COUGH COUGH
>take off FRESH (tm) and tell her to put it in glove box

There's no way it's actually this bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Trees
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you all do it wrong. you're supposed to leave it in the bag for like a week

I know, I know. I just can't resist having the full force of the FRESH™. These Little Trees cucks want me to leave it in the bag for like seven weeks. As if.

I wish I had a gf who would pretend to like stuff I like at her expense.

We're just friends. But she's a nice person.

>Not opening a FRESH™ one everyday

Fucking normalfags

op's gf CANT HANDLE THE FRESH™

I have 9 Royal Pines in mine, and I just put them in for decoration haha.

>There's no way it's actually this bad.
People vary. With "Full Fresh" my eyes water and that makes my nose run. I must be overly sensitive to the whatever is in Black Ice. Febreze type fresheners don't make my eyes water so apparently those have been tested a lot more to find chemicals that are compatible with everyone. Of course, we all know that "compatible" means the product is wimped out. Certainly, Black Ice is not a wimped out product. It is strong and vicious so that's why so many people talk about its Fresh meme.

But she might like Febreze Linen and Sky a lot more. Give that a try (swap over) and store the Febreze in a ziploc baggie face down when not in use. By facedown that means the clear front window of the febreze thing is face down. That reduces the amount of stuff coming out of the punctured holes in back. If the glovebox has stuff in it, then it should be possible to wedge the baggie so that it remains face down.

you gotta clean your vehicles yall. dont let the stank just grow in there to the point where you have to put overpowered chemical scents in your shitbox. i had a vanillaroma tree in my first truck, and that was only because there was mold in that bitch

>not using yankee candle scent destroyers

do you even want fresh air?

Stay FRESH fell/o/ws

My car is perfectly clean. I just put the FRESH up as a meme, but decided that I liked it when it reminded me of being a retard in high school wearing Drakkar Noir.

>not the extra strength

I hate black ice smell. It makes my throat dry and itchy and I cough a lot

ITT anons who can't deal

/r/ing the 4 panel comic where the driver gets a sniff of THE FRESH and drives off a cliff because he cant handle it.

are these the euro equivalent of black ice?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Trees
Yes, literally the same company

yea
I had no idea there was a different thing in the states

Vent clip, vent wrap, tree or clip?

Kek. You got that phone holder from 5Below.

Fixed for eurofags

That's an astoundingly lazy shop

You realize you're posting on a Cantonese car washing forum?

OP that's a dead give away that she has cantdealitus it's when they naturally can't deal with the freshness and you have to buy pills over the counter from vatozone or cuckrileys so she can deal with the freshness it must suck to be her OP

The story gets deeper.

And the version you edited was shopped here too, so why's that an excuse

Put another one up today to compensate for the dissipation of FRESH in my glovebox.

>tfw haven't had the opportunity to ask my passenger "are you sure you can handle the fresh tee em?"

t. can't deal

i'm in europe and mine just say black ice on them.

I'm in Europe too,but all I see is these "black classic" ones so I was wondering if it's the same thing

my gf was like that felt real good. I miss her so much senpai

Link

all my gfs liked it idk user

no? I had it for like 8 years. I dont remember what brand it is, but its awesome

>Be me
>Haven't cleaned my truck in three years
>I'm the sort of lazy shit that will throw a crumpled up fast food wrapper into the passenger footwell to be buddies with the tangled ratchet straps and little mechanical parts down there.
>on top of that the floorboards are rotted out and mildew hits you when you open the doors after a while because the carpet is kind of perma soggy
>one day, the smell gets too much for me
>become inspired by these threads.
>Buy a little tree black ice for some FRESH
>Leave the truck for a week sealed up
>open the door and take in a good deep breath of FRESH (TM)
>Sadly, I can deal. In fact, it isn't that great. Mildew, mcdonalds, hydraulic fluid smell is winning.
>Go back to autozone and buy five three packs of FRESH
>lay them out on the dashboard with double side-tape.
>Go to walmart and buy a whole jug of pine sol and a can of febreeze
>drive to the airport
>peel up my seat covers and just dump it in there until I hear it dribbling on the ground below the truck. |
>Tape the febreeze nozzle wide open and toss it into the truck like a grenade.
>My Fodge is gonna be so fresh when I come back from california.

Why don't you just clean your car?

Effort, duh.

I don't know man. You made several trips to Autozone and Wal-Mart. It doesn't take that long to clean out a fucking truck cab.

You have to get the concentrated liquid that they apply to the FRESH(TM) trees from the manufacturing plant and huff that shit

I hate sand. Its coarse and its rough and it gets everywhere.

>Always loved the fresh
>Never really understand the can't deal meme
>Family all loves it because it's in all of our cars since we can remember
>Give friend a ride one day
>Immediately complains about the fresh
>Everytime he sees me buy a fresh he complains about the fresh
>Everytime a smell is mentioned, whether it's food, little trees or otherwise he complains about the fresh

It's thanks to this I've been hanging multiple trees at a time, seriously the only people that don't like the fresh are obnoxious little bitches. It's a good way to choose your friends.

My friend literally can't deal. We drove after I put up a FRESH tree, and he was weazzing and coughing, and complaining.

Drove with the windows down in 42f weather. In the rain. Fucking pleb

>not using coconut
Fucking plebs, all of you

Youngling

>Liking nasty jizz fruit
Fuck you

Paul Walker?

I wasn't satisfied with them, so when my a friend of a friend went to US I put in the word for her to buy some. She thought it was weird but still did it