What is the most worst/deplorable thing you have ever done in your car?

What is the most worst/deplorable thing you have ever done in your car?

Crashed it.

I had a hooker OD on oxycontin and dirty martini's in my first car. She vomited all into the cup holders, Never could get rid of that smell

That was about 8 years ago, I don't do degenerate things in my car anymore

masturbated on a road trip at night on the highway

- Threw up in my own lap at a red light after eating too much opium.
- Outran a cop pursuing me, maxing at 173 mph.
- I smoke cigars in there a few times a month.

>Threw up in my own lap at a red light after eating too much opium

kek

Who sells opium these days? Do you live in China or something

This

I flick my boogers onto the floor occasionally

What car

ate mcdonalds

just eat them like a normie

>I was a retard and ate drugs
>why did I throw up ):

Pissing myself laughin @ your life

I touched my first boob in the front seat of a 2008 Ford Focus.

It comes from a plant, the seeds of which are sold in every grocery store in america.
The first two were in the STi I sold in '14. No puke got anywhere in the car, I kept it all on my lap all the way home...

Honestly my life is awesome. ME degree, just got a 65k/yr job offer on monday in a cheap-to-live location. I've been clean for 2 weeks now; probably can't do engineering work while zenned out all day, but I've enjoyed being an addict. I mean, I still have amphetamines (Rx'd to me and OTC, so can't lose job for drug tests).

die

fucked my ex in her pooper

My roommate's girlfriend gave me head in my Miata yesterday night.

>my life is awesome
Suuure it is.

>smoked
>every day
>for three years

>I smoke cigars in there a few times a month.
You monster.

did anyone save that thread of the an/o/n who shit himself while having sex in his car and was asking how to get the shit out of his seats??? kek

>What is the most worst/deplorable thing you have ever done in your car?
Had kids.

Couldn't get the bitch to the hospital in time for her to drop her litter in a fucking civilized fashion and had your shitbox flooded with afterbirth? Serves you right, breeder.

Fucked in the backseat.

Never doing that again. Obliterated my noggin on the ceiling.

err no no, I meant I children in general. They trash my backseats non stop. Kids punish cars. I was trying to make a joke but I guess I should've put more effort into it.

End your life. Take your shitty car and that cheating slut with you.

>opium

Did you even get high? I couldn't imagine that there would be enough alkaloids in an amount that you can eat

Your mom. Somebody had to say it.

>I've been clean for two weeks now
>I still have amphetamines (Rx'd to me and OTC, so can't lose job for drug tests)

i set some dirty brake drums on my bench seat and left a big ring stain on it 5ever.

It was actually a good joke.
That guy is a retard

Redlined it before it was warmed up all the way. Made me feel dirty, not doing it again.

voted for trump

I fucked a 16 year old girl raw and got her pregnant.

I was 21 at the time

You should be executed. You don't deserve that car

here we go

was with my current girlfriend a couple years back before we moved in together, after i dropped her off i got bubble guts. nothing open at 1am so i found a construction area at the side of a highway and left them a horrible present. got bubble guts again on the way home, thought i could make it, floored it cutting turns like a madman. got relief as soon as i parked in the driveway, that relief equaled a ruined pair of boxers and jeans

we also got caught boning in that car by a park ranger at night in a thunderstorm in the middle of nowhere, thank god for limo tint

I'm not doing it again, but it wasn't just for shits and giggles, there was a big ass burgertruck trying to merge into me and I had to get the fuck out of the way since they probably couldn't see me. If I hadn't the car would not exist right now.

i lied about the T-tops not leaking when i sold the car.

>most worst

cringing

I don't know if you're aware, but the common US drug "Adderall" (which I'm scripted 40mg / day) is just both isomers of the amphetamine molecule. Like meth, it gets you "high" in a way that involves giving you energy and a super-focus on whatever it is you feel like doing (be it dancing to electronic music, computer programming, fucking for hours, or just being a badass at work). If all you're using is amphetamines then, to me, you're "clean" because amps are just like being "super-sober."

Would you call all those elementary/middle schoolers on addies "drug-addicted scum?"

Let's not mention the (worthless) Vick's inhalers that every grocery store has with literal meth in them (only the levo isomer though), or the other nasal inhalers with hexahydromethamphetamine in them which you can extract with water that every walmart sells... Or the whole thing where you can legally buy up to 720 pills per month of the best isomer of the subbed-amp ephedrine... Yes, shouldn't mention those...

Saged because not very car-related.

Taking 50mg of adderall daily helps me shitpost with the utmost efficiency and focus, especially when it comes to baiting Veeky Forums users

They do the open relationship thing and she offered so...

Kid rock is the ultimate scumbag, This post proves that

>Hey this drug is like another drug so it's good

mcfucking kill yourself

You caught me.

>elementary/middle schoolers on addies "drug-addicted scum?"
yes, fuck the pusher doctors too.

Adderall sucks. Gimme the straight D isomer of amphetamine. The mixture gives me depression when it wears off. The straight D, no bad effects.

In short, gimme the D! Dextroamphetamine... mmm.. can you still even get that anymore for ADD? Its what I used to be 'scripted..

a line of coke off a CD case while driving down the freeway

Y'all so jelly. It's like you think drugs are actually bad for you. You probably actually believe meth use rots teeth/skin. Is it because you drive shit cars, are too scared to hoon like you want to, have no life, and want to feel better about something because you stayed "pure" like the gubbment told you to?

>my degenerate stepbrother pissed himself in the back seat of my truck. I'm still mad 5 years after it happened.
>Other piece of shit stepbrother once had the bright idea to put his dirty ass feet on my dash so I left him at a gas station at 3 AM. Fucking worth it.
>Stepbrother A once got on top of my truck, thought it'd be a good idea to jump off. He broke his arm.
>Stepbrother B made out with his skank girlfriend in the back seat, she went crazy when I told her what the stain was.
>Stepbrother A had the bright idea to turn the bass to the max, little shit got me pulled over for "disturbing the peace"
>I don't let those kids anywhere near my truck anymore.

>In short, gimme the D! Dextroamphetamine... mmm.. can you still even get that anymore for ADD? Its what I used to be 'scripted..

Yes, although adderall is ~70% the dextro- isomer already... There are plenty of ppl on /stim/ Rx'd dexedrine (which is 100% dextro-) and then there's that new amphetamine marketed mostly for kids called Vyvanse that your body metabolizes over several hours into straight dextroamphetamine but I think it's shit (the max dose - 70mg - only converts to less than 20mg equivalent of adderall's dextro).

you mean this?

I tried ritalin, adderall, and then dextro all under the care of a psychiatrist. When I hit dextro I found what worked, but part of me wanted to keep going since desoxyn was next on the table.

That's too much for me, man.

I lost it when he spelled "fissure" wrong.

Desoxyn would be great, obv. But there are two things I've heard from the few ppl I've talked to who got it.

1 - Pharmacies never have it and may or may not be willing to special-order it for you. Also most insurance won't cover it unless persuaded by your doc.

2 - It only comes in 10mg doses which isn't anything to rave about unless you're one of those freaks who shoots pills into their veins.

>parking/blasting through snow banks
>doing extra laps of a traffic circle to flash brights behind a friend
>haven't spent a cent on repairs
>didnt fix a cv boot now need to do a $150 repair
>pissed off a truck who then cut me off at 170+ kph

Anal with GF in graveyard in the altima.
Layed the back down in an eclipse and banged in the trunk.
Fucked while I was driving in a 350z (she straddled me)
Jerked off in my Ram truck on a long road trip
Pissed in many gatoraid bottles and tossed them
Set off smoke bombs in my friends 240 driving down the road
Shot bottle rockets at each other in the car
Threw up on the hood of my friends truck every time we stopped for gas for like a month

That's probably the worst stuff.

Well apparently it only comes in 5mg doses which is a joke IMO. Although according to the FDA sheet if you take liver-enzyme CYP2D6 inhibitors you can get more of the pill into your brain than would occur normally.

>tfw you pull up sadpanda on your phone and place it on the instrument panel and jack off on I-40 while driving across Arizona

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

>Masturbated on long road trips.
>Cum soaks into the seatbelt.

>Sex with women, always nasty.
>Sex with men, surprisingly clean.

>Eat Carl's Jr. double western bacon cheeseburgers.

>Put motorcycle wheels in the area behind the seats.
>Got black marks on all the upholstery.

Nothing extreme, I guess.

What kind of opium?

I'm getting ready to start a small crop of afghan poppies to harvest sap from, going to try that old school opium den vibe out. It'll be my first opiod experience.

Any tips?

This kind. Ignore the hidden source message, that site disappeared.

And yes, poppies do not like having too much water, overwatering is the surest way to kill your crop. Also, the best way to increase morphine content is to not water the plants for ~10 days before harvest so the opium isn't diluted w/ water.

Pic related, an experiment in my college dorm room in 2012.

Oh I see, right from the pods. Crush / grind them into a tea or what?

Is there some advantage to drying the pods out and crushing them for tea or whatever versus just doing the old cut and collect sap bit until you have enough? I guess I'm stil not sure what the best way to take advantage of the plants will be once they're grown and ready.

I've heard they like lower temperatures (55-65f), but it will be hard for me to keep them below about 77. Hopefully that isn't too warm. I'll be wary on the watering thing as well. How did that experiment turn out? Did those two CFL provide enough light? My house has places that get a decent amount of natural light, but I might have to supplement. I've got a few thousand seeds, but will probably start with just a dozen or so plants.

Are you faggots just talking about poppyseed muffins?

It's still degenerate promoting a cuck society.

I guarantee it was that slut's idea and your roommate is a fucking beta who agreed.

pnada5 confirmed for opium addict someone archive this thread

Well commercially on the grey market they sell pods dried by weight. I got those off a website. Storing and shipping when wet would leave them all moldy and rancid and you'd get ripped-off with water-weight. The best vendors lance small holes in them to facilitate the drying process. It's a pretty lengthy process but you separate the pod walls from all the other shit, grind them to a very fine powder, and mix them in with white grapefruit juice and drink that slurry. White grapefruits have an alkaloid in them which inhibits the liver's CYP3A4 enzyme, making your liver worse at destroying morphine, resulting in a longer high. I also do seed tea which, if you get the right ones, can be super-potent. For example, I did 200 mg of instant-release oxycodone recently and didn't get anything from them due to my pod/seed tolerance.

I actually had 4 CFLs going on those and they turned out fine, I ate all three pods wet (with seeds still in them, was gross), and got high, but it wouldn't do anything for my current tolerance.

>farted in the front seat so much that it took 5 black ice trees at the same time to get rid of the smell
>drove with a fucked up everything on the front right wheel after ramming into a curb at 40 mph
>replaced the head unit and never bothered to replace the trim properly or mount the unit properly
>did tons of parking brake turns because lolfwdslushbox

Still love her though

Aren't you in Arkansas? Haven't been on here in ages

So you a daddy now?

Alabama.

Fucked my now gf (she was married at the time) in the back seat of my car that was sitting under it's cover in a parking garage on base where we all lived

this isnt exactly deplorable but its something autistic that i did in a car

when i was like 6-8 years old my mom left my little brother and me in the backseat of her mitsubishi montero while she went inside to get something, and we decided that it would be fun to poke a bunch of holes in the leather seats with pens

we mustve made a couple hundred holes before she got back and was furious

Nice, thanks for the info. I might try a seed tea with some of the seeds I have. Looking forward to this little botany experiment.

Over 90% of seeds sold won't work (for tea, they'll grow well though). The resultant water has to look like this (the last dose I took, 13 days ago) -- dark orange/brown.

>dating a girl who cheats on her husband
LOL

when I was younger and dumber

>go score smack with friend and fix up in car
>go back to her house and start drinking
>asks if I want to just stay over since its 3am, nah I'm good
>get in car crossed on opi and alc and drive 100mph on the highway home

I was a fucking idiot and cringe hard as fuck whenever I remember shit like this. Miracle I'm even still alive after years of all that dumb shit

once a cheater....

Have disobedient kids sit in it.

>cigars
Smoked one in my car on my 18th birthday, only keeping the sunroof open. Apparently did it wrong and barfed gallons. Also smoked disgusting amounts of weed, had to drive 40 minutes home at 2am, too high to function, puked on my exit ramp.

I got it. He's just stupid and really angry.

Enlisted dudes, why can't any of you keep it in your pants? Thinking with your dick like that inevitably leads to not doing your job.

Using the sun-screen as a shield, cranked one out while I was waiting for my mom to finish up with her hair salon appointment (this was when I was 12. I've inherited the car. 2002 C208 CLK430).

If she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you.

>breeder
I thought that's the normal thing to do

>Breeder
>Not passing on your genetics
>Not having a legacy of space faring descendants

It's like you're ok with being a failed organism user.

Truer words have never been spoken, bro.

>>Not having a legacy of space faring descendants
You have just given the only cogent argument I have ever heard for having kids. Fuck.

If she does that's fine, she can gtfo if it happens. The guy was quite literally a cuck, though she refused to do it for him.

I was hardly doing any job long before I met her.

Look, I really don't want to have kids either user. Expensive, time consuming, and a massive obstacle to overcome in all aspects of your life.

On the other hand, I'm probably not going to get to settle off of Earth within my life span, so the only way to achieve the ultimate triumph of biology (spreading beyond your homeworld) is to ensure my spawn is around to do it for me.

Do you want the Milky Way to be populated by turks, poo-in-the-loos, mexicans, and blacks user? If not, you'd better spit out and raise some productive offspring.

keep telling your self that you arent getting cucked by that big black benis right now m8

I do know, but keep your fantasies to yourself bud

Little brothers are a menace

Whatever you say m8

>Mad cuz cucked
Don't talk to the bull like that