Exhaust vs Insurance

Okay be/o/others, I need some advice.

Long story short I am about 75% of my way through organising finance and insurance on a 2006 Hyundai Grandeur 3.3 V6. I work at a car dealership and got it cheaper than the list price.

I'm 22, and I have a 50% no claims bonus within this insurance company. (Also from New Zealand, kiwifags get at me)

Basically, I want to end up with something like pic related. But they will only cover me for the wheels and not the exhaust. I was planning on a back box delete and quad tips until I heard this.

My question is: How can I make my exhaust louder and sound better while still looking completely stock so as to not be denied a claim?

Exhaust cut-outs
Also, you're an idiot for modding a Hyundai

>financing a fucking 11yo hyundai
go get fucked to death by sheep m8

Take off from where it is bolted (if it has it) then just settle for how every loud it is.

>Financing an 11 year old Korean shitbox

Seriously how poor are you

It has a 3.3 litre V6 with 304nm of torque, full leather interior, full surround sound system by Infinity and is great to drive.

I'm financing it because it's easier and is one of my my only options right now. Plus, having a good credit rating at a young age is more helpful later in life than always saving up and paying cash.

Exhaust cut outs are illegal in NZ. If you mean things like Varex mufflers or an electronically-controlled bypass.

Is that good, about 225 ft lbs. That sound pretty low

>How can I make my exhaust louder and sound better
I've got a better question: why are you such a faggot who feels the need to inflict his shit-tier fetish on every neighbourhood through which he drives?

Well considering my previous car was a 1994 CD3 Honda Accord with an F18B non-VTEC engine yeah, it's an improvement.

I wasn't saying it as a brag, more just pointing out that it isn't a total piece of shit. Yes there are other cars that can beat the hell out of it, I know. But that isn't the point.

When I say 'louder' I don't mean 'really fucking loud'.

It sounds entirely too quiet as it is, and they sound great when the exhaust is opened up a little.

I'm not looking for a sheer volume increase, more for a sound quality increase if anything.

Insurance can deny you...over exhaust?

They get to inspect your car, before they will give you a policy.

Jesus christ that blows huge cocks.

They're denying me because I'm under 25 and "hnnngg mechanical modifications on a young male's car"

Its fucking bullshit because I have no intention of making the car faster. Just sound, you know, a little better. And have nicer exhaust tips.

Oh, and they would insure me for $3,000+ wheels and tyres but not a $100 exhaust job? Fucking jesus

Hmm if you know what the stock exhaust looks like, you might be able to get away with having the original mufflers cut off and replaced with bog standard looking ones.

>poorly attached exhaust comes flying off when idiot young male rolls the car
>slaps a woman and her baby in the face
>insurer's liability is $50,000,000

If you can't pay cash for such an old car you can't afford it. You deserve to drive a shitbox until then. get a credit card and pay if off every month to build credit.

What about gutting the factory mufflers?

I don't know if you're in the US or not but it's a very different economy over here. Plus I'm living i n an expensive area but I can't afford to move out, and I was born here.

Believe me, if I could pay cash I would. My current car has no warrant of fitness or registration and I need a fucking car. And for me personally, this car is great.

You think if I had better options I wouldn't be taking them?

>You think if I had better options I wouldn't be taking them?
I find it hard to believe that the car you really, really want is also coincidentally your best option.

More likely you are delusionally justifying decisions to people who don't matter.

Enjoy your terrible sound and flow.

what's wrong with you current car? why not fix it?

Dear God just get a commodore.

Yeah, this.

Just do a hogzaust.

Costs about $3.50 and 20 minutes of your time.