pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 21
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=903586

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

I developed a peculiar fetish when I played Re:Digitize and had Rosemon, Ladydevimon and Angewomon use the potty all the time. Should I pick up Next Order?

Is there a way to play the digivice toy games online? Don't really feel like shelling out 50s just to play a children pet game.

Note to self: don't make Mimi editions.

They always die immediately.

Mimi sucks.

DICK.

truly the worst girl

The true villian in Tri.

*Myotismon

*Wingmon (ultimate)

He has no ass.

Is Togemon hollow inside or something? I mean, she has no eyes, no mouth, and there are only three holes there.

Togemon is actually a mech. There's a tiny little Digiplant in there controlling her.

Which do you prefer. Angemon-Seraphimon sounding like a little kid or sounding like a grown ass man.

She's pale, is she eating right

>Cyber Sluts ending
>Shows all my digimon

Hit me right in the feels.

Now I've beat CS and NO, I'm rewatching Adventure 01 (and 02 and Tamers, and will probably watch other seasons for the first time even though I feel like I'm going to hate them). I need more Digimon my word. It's like all of my suppressed Digimon love for the past twenty years is all coming out now.

New game announced this month, right? I hope its release isn't forever and a half away...

Man I love Togemon. I wish she had digivolutions that follow her idea more.

>legs up in a "fuck me in the ass" position

Man, what a difference from the sexy top that is WGM

>Togemon is Palmon in a suit
I mean, it makes sense, how Palmon looks more similar to Lilimon than Togemon, and how Lilimon's evo sequence is basically her leaving from the inside of Togemon.

I like pretty boys voiced by women though but I can go either way with the Angemon line. I prefer the cool male voice though.

It is just a fat version of a Cactuar

Hype for the Warudamon episode. Gonna be lewd as fuck.

One of you fucks better take lots of screens of her. Especially if she gets smug.

>if she gets smug
That's pretty much a given, at this point.

>Especially if she gets smug.

Step aside.

What is Pipimon's evo line?

a bigger pipimon

he does not need one

Even worse during Lillymon's evolution: togemon sprouts a flower on her head and the cactus body is just tossed away.

>Introduced in the year 2000
>The only Digimon with a level that still doesn't have any evo line

Being Pipimon is suffering.

Ironically enough the only thing it can do is spread hope to people.

can't digimons evolve into anything?

Depends on the digi, for example ClearAgumon only has a couple of evos and Agumon can evolve into anything , but every digimon has at least one line made for them. Pipimon has literaly nothing made for it.

I mean you also got guys like armadillomon that stops at adult because he was built for the armor gimmick of 02 so they didn't bother giving him a normal line

That's what happens when a Digimon isn't featured in a card game.

>ClearAgumon only has a couple of evos
Yeah, over 20 possible evos is pretty tiny.

Can this revive the Leomons?

Armadimon actually goes further than adult but those are card-game only evos
Thought it only had Angemon and Guardromon for some reason.

I genuinely think Warudamon will kill Oujamon next episode, even if it is only for a moment.

yes, just throw a gimp into your childrens' cartoon, I fucking love it

It's not like they haven't made those kind of designs before.

Hackmon is too OP, he is the only Standar Appmon that can defeat Super Appmons, not even Gatchmon is like that.

I felt so bad for it. It was born and immediately saw its partner die. What's it going to do now?

Get eaten

Become Batman

Fuse with AIDS cat and Meiko and become the true villain.

I finally got and have been playing Cyber Sleuth, is it impossible to get Black Agumon now? I've really wanted it so I can get Black WarGreymon

nope, sorry

Yeah sorry. Way too late.

on the bright side the next game is being announced soon, likely to be a story game like sleuths, will have all the pre-order mons from CS, and probably won't have exclusive pre-order crap since bamco has chilled on that recently

>on the bright side the next game is being announced soon
You dont actually believe this do you?

Why shouldn't we believe it?

I'm sorry;
the next game is being announced soon™

What kind of disrespectful punk refers to their mother with her first name?

That digimons seems like is on life support.

I mean that's a zombie looking deal, dezipmon is wearing an actual gimp mask, it's fucking beautiful

So why was Coachmon drawn in Eri's episode when it used a CG model in the other ones and all the other ones at its level also use drawn images?

Because they needed it to emote.

I hope the fights end up as Satellamon vs Globemon and Entamon and Warudamon vs Oujyamon and Revivemon.

>Poor little L Corp
Unless Warudamon completely beats the shit out of them and claims at least part of the evolution fodder for itself, stands no chance

The preview shows Shotmon so she is gonna bring back Scopemon so it can turn into Satellamon.

But you need Tripmon to make Satellamon.

little cute tomato

Incase anyone doesn't know/wanted them but missed out/interested in them

They're re-opening pre-orders for the 20th Anniversary V-Pets. Seems the first sale did well.

Mega level don't poop in Next Order.

What the fuck Rei has had so little screentime in Appmon? Even fucking Afroman has had better exposition at this point.

He is the mysterious loner guy now.

Worst debut

That doesn't excuse him being underused and irrelevant as fuck, besides it will be worse once Yuujin joins the team.

Yuujin will be a bad guy at first, so tension and reason to hang around

He gets more screentime than Dokamon at least.

It still pisses me off so much that Warudamons next form isn't some kind of goddess thing instead

>Having a female-coded evolution from combining with a male
Mienumon is already over-prevailed

de whatsu?

Habu-san stated that he will reveal the next Digimon game in this year's Comicon. Which is happening this month.

>Digimon
>able to handle more than 3 main characters

>Adventure 01

>01
Wasn't adventure set in '99?

Adventure (no 01) is the exception rather than the rule.

Are you serious?

Yes

They don't eat either.

Now that one is bullshit, though. Given how much my Gallantmon and Ophanimon chow down every time they get hungry. Hell they eat 4 times a day compared to the 3 times on the lower levels.

Is that motherfucking Sticky Fingers?

Your game is bugged my man. Ultimate lifeforms are not bound by the natural limitation of needing to eat and shit.

Is this a jay jay's weirdass time in the hood reference?

I still find it awkward that digimon like lillymon can poop especially since its like a giant pink piece of shit.

>lillymon
>its like a giant pink piece of shit
Can't argue with that.

Will Appli Monsters ever be localized?

Is Digimon pretty much abandoned on 3DS because of Pokemon?

>hating Lilimon
Don't make me get Lilimon X onto you two.

>When any kind of horrible Digimon sadistically toy with Lilimon, she greets them with a sticky light that dismisses them even if they attempt to threaten her. However, she will sometimes ignore them, and it's said that those ignored Digimon will become adversely shocked. Her whimsically tomboyish personality has been accelerated, and although she doesn't look scary, she has in a sense become the strongest Digimon around. Because she puts her existence first before her knowledge, she will decorate too many things with tiaras and beautiful ribbons, and when she keeps asking for the impossible and doesn't get it, she'll burst into tears and kick those things with her legs with (Sleepy Bud), but although she indiscriminately hits those objects, it's evident that her selfishness firmly powers up as well.

Let's say thee's a dude who has a Digivice, but no partner Digimon. He wanders the Digital World, avoiding foes when possible and talking with friendly natives to help solve their problems in exchange for food, water, shelter, and/or directions to the human world.

What circumstances would be the most dramatically appropriate for this person to finally meet their partner Digimon?

The one digimon he's here to kill is his partner

This'll end in a mutual kill, probably.

That sounds familiar

Or in some eldritch abomination that controls spacetime, and a character brodering on gary stu shoved into a series, just because

We're no good at this.

Being a good guy is too much work

No wonder we like villains more.