One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Timeskip edition

NEW General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optccalendar.com (discontinued?)

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
-Coliseum -
>Mar 1 - 19: Vista, Paulie, Urouge, Alvida, Mr.7

-Fortnights-
>Feb 28 - Mar 14: Nico Olvia
>Feb 28 - Mar 7: Camie, Brook, Perona, Prison Mr.2
>Mar 7 - 14: Hina, Young Arlong

>Mar 14 - 21: Cobmeppy, Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Smoker, Wapol

- Raids -
>Mar 5: Blackbeard
>Mar 12: Heracles
>Mar 16: Aokiji
>Mar 19: Kizaru

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 3 - 6: Ray Final Tomes island

- Coliseum -
>March 1 - March 20: Ideo, Krieg, Killer, Urouge, Beckman
>March 2 - March 14: Moria, Kidd, Smoker

- Fortnights -
>Feb 21 - Mar 7: Sentomaru
>Feb 23 - Mar 2: Wanze, Tontatta, Ducks
>Mar 2 - 9: Kalifa, Mansherry, Krieg

>Mar 9 - 16: Zeff, Bepo, Hogback
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom, Laki, CP9

-Raids-
>Mar 4: Garp
>Mar 5: Shogun Franky
>Mar 6:Ivankov

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
youtube.com/watch?v=PDCSWDKkpNo
youtube.com/watch?v=5eiTMyVxD28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bellamy will fucking suck, I can see it being only a 40-stamina Raid. No way it's worth 60stam when Magellan was only 40 too.

BAMCO, WHERE'S MY NIGGA 3D2Y ZORO?

Man Enel farming is really comfy... isn't it strange a year ago this raid was so scary? I could hardly beat 40 sta then!
Guess the power creep is real.. well, better get my Enel maxed while he's still useful and before he gets outclassed.

>le powercreep meme

How does the thread feel about Thatch?

they made fucking Caribou one the most busted characters, they don't care about ifthe character should be good or not, it's all about that powercreep

Don't remember who, but one of the new Fishman RRs has Enels ability, minus the hp cut, and the type boost for 2 types. You tell me if that was conceivable for anyone not a legend back then.

He is in a CoC with 3 other 40 stamina raid

bellamy shit on TS luffy magellan would lose 1v1 to bellamy

Yeah, but he is a RR and Enel isn't.

Nothing wrong with 40sta raids. Sure, MC, BB, or Duval aren't as broken as Doffy, Enel, or Akainu, but still usable. Will probably find a good niche or sub use.

We acquire new nakama in Water 7 today.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring your finest timber.

How is Caribou busted? He just does something we already had units for, Robin and Enel. He's QCK, so there's no way he's going to replace Robin, and Enel is obviously a much better captain so he'll be better on some occasions sure, but not like he's a straight upgrade. The 15 hits thing is really REALLY neat to break combo shields though, but then again Blackbeard friend captain is a thing so it's not that big of a deal if you really want to clear it.
I mean, not saying he's bad or anything of course he's amazing, just not one of the top units from his batch that's for sure.
Plus he's fucking ugly to boot too.

Yeah, and they can also be fantastic unit. Zephyr is insane and Pica is really strong too.

Very well. Compare the Holy Jones Fishman RR batch to the Enis Lobby cp9 batch. Both are batches made to accompany thier general theme type.

>you insolent little...
>Did someone say that? I'm right here
What an odd sequence of dialogue. Am I missing something or overthinking it?

>wake up
>no Thatch
>can't believe he's he's fucking dead...

>Fear is Kami
What did he mean by this?

Considering how we won't have another skillup until MAYBE the first week May, more boxspace when? What's JP's max at? 1400, right?

Honestly, since we've been getting skillups at a month or 2 pace consistantly, I'd say we should be expecting something later this month.

? I don't see what's that suppose to achieve?
Powercreep is about making character irrelevant. The fishman batch make no one irrelevant. It just give other options.

Khalifa is still one of the best damage reducer in the game.
Jabra is a 1.75 orb booster for either Qck/Free spirit/Power house. Which is always useful.
Blueno is a 1.75 powerhouse booster, again it's good, the problem is that powerhouse is pretty bad.

Take TS Robin for instance, 2x Dex boost 16 turns CD. 3D2Y Usopp is a 1.75 boost for dex for 15 turns. This is what you can call powercreep.

It's a bit stupid to cry about overcreep just because they release strong character.

Crying about Powercreep in general is moot. Its a natural part of any games progression. The most important thing is how its handled.

Characters attack are getting larger
Specials are doing the work 2-3 older units specials
Legends of yesteryear are becoming irrelevant
Bosses are getting more health, more debuffs, and overall harder to beat.

We were getting one every other event a few months back, but before our most recent one, we hadn't gotten one in 2-3 months. I think every 1.5 months at most would be fine, but there's a point where your box is just completely full at all times and it's just not fun.

And yet, base WB, the first legend in the game, was a very good option to deal with Akainu.

I don't say that there is no powercreep, it happen and will keep happening, but it's just retarded to cry about powercreep for each strong character they release, it's not what was strong before is now 100% useless.
We don't have that much "exactly the same but better" unit yet. Most of the time there is variation in CD/Type/Class that makes both unit valuable and usable on different content.

I means a few thread ago, some fag was crying about how TS Brook make 3D2Y Zoro irrelevant. It's just so fucking stupid to say that.

Updated the Bingo with the latest Sugo, if there's an error let me know.

his special does 270k in pure fukin damage in addition to boosting QCK, plus he doesn't reduce your HP by 90% like enel. he also has MORE ATK than fucking enel himself, so yeah he's replacing enel 100% on every QCK team that isn't enel capt

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

you can compare new brook and mr6 also
fuck i want him and robin so much

>plus he's ugly to boot
Why did you add this like it affects the conversation?

>On every QCK team that isn't Enel capt
That's the problem, there simply is just a lot of teams that want to use Enel, whether it's because the captian gets swapped and you want to have Enel in there, or because double Enel simply lets you stall without any issue. He's great, but far from being broken. A really nice addition to Boa teams I guess.

I only bring handsome characters into my QCK team. Having Caribou would do more bad than good.

>A really nice addition to Boa teams I guess.

Her special now boost qck 1.75. Sure 2x is better but you don't really want to waste a stock if your captain already fill the booster role.

>And yet, base WB, the first legend in the game, was a very good option to deal with Akainu.
probably because his special is timeless, a 30% cut will absolutely fucking always be broken, the same can't be said for the other old legends like rayleigh, boa, sabo, lucci or LL

*waste a slot

Koza is far from shit. It's better to put him together with Ace and Shanks and call the group Misc or Other or something like that.

Rayleigh and LL aren't bad because other characters got better. They're bad because new mechanics directly countered their abilities.

Learn to understand the difference.

>The fishman batch make no one irrelevant

This is just fucking false

You hear more about it lately because honestly up until recently OPTC had been very good about it. There was power creep, as there is in any game like this, but it wasn't so heavy.

Akainu is where stuff really starting getting out of hand, and all of the latest batches have been full of characters that are pretty fantastic across the board, and many just take something a previous unit did and either do that thing better, do that thing + another thing do that thing with a much lower CD/better stats, or a combination of all 3.

Sabo is still the only 2x Free spirit booster, and LL is still a strong captain.
Rayleigh currently have a 100% clear rate on global.
Lucci and Boa are shit though.

>RR vs Farmable

If you think the only thing that makes Rayleigh bad are shields then I don't know what to tell you. He's outdated in every facet.

>What are chain locks

Baited

Erf, I guess this means that TS Luffy is pure garbage then.

Please show me Rayleigh clearing Akainu.

Whatever I just meant mechanics. He's shit because his damage is bad, his special is bad, and his stats are bad. Shields/chain locks are just icing on the cake.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDCSWDKkpNo

>b-b-but mixed team doesn't count

And this one's mine!

Bamco think they slick

Damn, lookin' good there user

heracles is unironically one of my favorite One Piece characters.

Nah, that totally counts. It doesn't really change my opinion that everything about him is extremely outdated though.

Yeah, I agree. He can clear everything on global but this is not gonna last long.
Special is garbage and CA need to be a bit more strong.

Is it worth it to gem for 60 stam raids that you can clear comfortably before you have 120 max stamina? People say things like max Doffy/Enel/Kuma (is he 60 stam?) are super important, but getting 1 run per gem feels really shitty.

Outdated does not mean bad, though. Arlong is outdated as fuck, but he's still a good unit. Hell, even characters like Heracles are outdated, but Heracles is a great unit. Why is that concept so hard for you to understand? His SA needs a complete overhaul, to that I will agree. His CA just needs something that works in tandem with his SA.

I would say it depend if you're F2P or not.
F2P, no, you would waste too much gem (with japan rate, maybe).
P2P, yes, but only for Doffy, he is just really strong and gemming for it is a lot of xp.

No

So a redditfag found out something interesting about Shiryu's special

>As a lot of you know, he has a 25% chance of killing each enemy on the board and he his special can be reseted if you don't get the desired result by closing the app and attacking one turn and trying his special again. But did you know there are 2 more ways to manipulate the Shiryu RNG without attacking another turn?

>The first one is if you have a double Shiryu team and you use the left shiryu special and then the right one. If you don't get the desired result, reset the app and then change the order by using the right Shiryu and then the left.

>The second method is if you have a single shiryu friend captain or shiryu sub. If you don't get the right result, reset the app and use another character special that would kill any other enemy on the board, such as fodder or a low health enemy. If you kill an enemy, it'll change the outcome of the RNG.
Fuck this character just keeps getting more and more broken

>tfw not yung or hung
>or a pirate

>Arlong is still a good unit
>Heracles is outdated, in a meta of rainbow class teams
Both of the things you said are absolutely and completely wrong.

I would say worth for Doffy as long as your getting 3 for every 2 gems

This is absolutely not okay. How did they think this was even a remotely good idea. So fucking glad everyone revives out the fucking ass because FUCK this character.

>Arlong is a good unit
He's not though.
>Heracles is oudated
He's not though. His special is great and very useful. You realize I'm not just saying "It's old so it must be bad!". Some old things are still really good. But how can you look at his special and say it's good? His stats aren't good either, and his captain ability gets screwed over by so many things while putting out mediocre damage.

so much resetting tho, he is amazing for things you only clear once like pre-boss colos or forests but I'd never wanna farm anything with him

>Literally 1000 attack on a RAID boss
>Is barely used in any teams anymore.
Okay

Double Shiryu is probably the most reliable choice for Young WB farming

Can they even change things like this? They aren't allowed to make Gacha units worse, are they? Some kind of law in Japan, I remember it being a thing in P&D.

>revive

I still have the second Shiryu special

you gunna run a raid with double shiryu 25 times for Whitebeard to show up and leave it up to Shiryu RNG?

>Can they even change things like this?

Nothing was changed. This is how Shiryu's special worked since his release, but no one found out about this part.

I meant can they change it if they deem it broken/too good you retard.

>Bamco
>nerfing ANYTHING

holy fuck did you just start playing today?

I'm asking if they COULD. I know they don't, but if some really broken shit was found out about a legend, are they legally allowed to nerf it? I'm pretty sure they aren't because of the gacha laws in Japan.

1456x4=5824
5825x35=203840
203840x4=815316

Math for damage from 1 6*Lucci special with 2 Fossa captains.

>you have 45% chance to kill YWB per stage, TWICE
>4 turns before he kills you

yep

youtube.com/watch?v=5eiTMyVxD28

>I don't know how Japanese Gacha laws work
Oh no it's retarded

Where can I get the sprites for OPTC? Want to make some fresh new OC

yeah I know what shiryu does but thats not what I would call a reliable way of farming

>Forgetting how Bamco nerfed Halloween Robin on Global just to spite us filthy foreigners

This. As a matter of fact he is better than those two and he is only outclassed by 3D2Y Zoro.

Also Supernova is an incorrect term, Worst Generation is the the appropriate terms.

>Japanese Gacha laws
Have a link to this? It would be an interesting read.

Yeah, I guess it's pretty dumb of him not knowing the intricacies of japanese legislation regarding gambling on mobile devices.
Get off your fucking high horse will you.

the Blindness mechanic was months away on Global when she was released

she wasn't nerfed post-release

Completely wrong though. Blindness was already a thing when she was released, they just changed her for no reason at all.

Nah he's shit.

25 turns and a bunch of resetting makes farming with him completely and utterly infeasible. He's only good for clearing shit once that you'd otherwise be unable to do, and that only helps in forests and maybe getting one copy of Enel early so you have a good captain for progressing through the story.

He's not the broken mess everyone claims he is.

5824x1.5=8736
8736x35=305760
305760x4=1223040

ftfy with Fossa's special too. Thats still without type weakness factored I think you are onto something here user.

>Blindness wasn't a thing
>Rapist lion blinds you
ERR

thank god someone else understands this, I've had Shiryu since he released on Japan and he's great for cheesing shit but it takes forever and farming a colo or raid for 15 skillups would be awful

They can nerf, but that would piss off whales so you usually only ever see units buffed. Typically the response to OP stuff in games like this is too introduce content that makes it hard as fuck for the broken shit. Cygames recently did this in GBF. They don't want to nerf a limited character, and they already nerfed the mechanic that makes said character super busted. So they introduced elemental resistances to high level content that makes it a pain in the ass for newer players, and older players who aren't equipped well enough.

Wagecuck detected.

I wouldn't say farming is infeasible. It takes a while for sure, but if you have the time and no comfy teams then it's an option. Just a tedious one.

>WAAAAH I HAVE TO TAKE LIKE A WHOLE EXTRA MINUTE TO RESET THE GAME ONCE OR TWICE

Oh look, ADHD

But she wasn't patched nerfed.

this is right, and lately this new chaos colos have been pushing the bill, I doubt there are legendless teams, let alone F2P teams, that can consistently clear them

It's just x2 so 2446080
So yes Lucci special could theoretically one shot one of the Doffys from Doffy raid

I can't find anything on it at the moment (I'll look more thoroughly later), but I believe they could be in legal trouble if they directly nerf Gacha units. Since people spent money for a chance to get that unit in that state.

It's more that I actually value my time.

I bet you're one of those faggots who actually bothered to zombie the raids he couldn't do, spending three hours to get one copy of Garp rather than just waiting until next time.

If you value your time why do you spend hundreds of hours playing a f2p mobile animu game made for cow herding children in Bangladesh?

also where do you think you are?

>values his time
>spends it playing a mobile game from another country based on a cartoon based on a comic book

Just because you don't feel like taking the extra time doesn't make him shit, user.