/lozg/- Legend of Zelda General

Coming Up For Air Edition

Why aren’t you playing it you clearly want to be SPOILED

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Previous Thread:

How do I start the Tarrey Town quest? There's no info on it anywhere.

What is the Shee Vaneer puzzle? I cant figure out the connection between the mountains.

So, have people been theorizing about the lore in this game?

>come across qtpie
>cant get picture because hasnt unlocked it yet

This sucks

Do opals, amber, and diamonds have a use or are they npc fodder?

This is the best 3D Zelda. I'm so glad normal fags are butt hurt

>muh dungeons

Lmaoooooo go back to ocarina of time faghots

Where the fuck is the statue that trades stam/life in Gerudo village?

I've been playing the game on foot. Can't be arsed dealing with horses. The world is humongous almost scarily so

12 hours in and just got to the Gerudo after getting the 4 beast quest from Impa

Getting wrecked hard and giving up on Shrines that are too hard

You can craft some items on Gerudo village with them.

It's near the walls, it has an old hag sitting near it.

it's near hateno, not gerudo

They craft/upgrade a few weapons and armor/

Where is the final memory? The one in the painting beside impa?

I thought it would be at fort hateno but nothing's there

Buy the house in Hetano

Just got it. Haven't started yet, last LoZ I've played was Twilight Princess. My favorite is Majora's Mask.

HOW IS IT?

I've thought Gerudo had one too, since it has the upgrade statue, where in Hateno?

So what can you do with the material you get from the shooting star?

Do we know if it's possible to tame a wild wolf, even if it's just for a short amount of time?

Where can I find a few swift carrots. I have in idea for stabling the stalhorse.

East of the twin peaks

Different. Go in with an open mind.

what's a good means of making $$? is there a specific part of the map with lots of rare ore veins?

Majora's Mask is my favorite and I'm really enjoying it. Take that as you will.

go play the chest game at luenril village or whatever the name is and bet 100

save and reload if you don't get 3x

I'm legit at a loss here : where the fuck is it?

do you mean dueling peaks? If so that's exactly where i am. Im not seeing it

Sell what you cook. You win A LOT. Also, diamonds and rare stuff in general makes you rich quite fast, but finding that shit is hard.

Post picture of the stalhorse

Do you have to pay for the gerudo outfit?

yes 600 rupees

luenril? where's that at?

is there any specific food type that makes the most? i got a whole bunch of amiibos to grind ingredients.

600 rupees. Use your magnesis to get 100 rupees chest from the lake in that oasis, dude.

>luenril? where's that at?
South east region, east of lake hylia

Lirik is so bad at the game that is sad to watch

he will problably talk shit any time soon, what a trainwreck of a human being

So fierce diety link is only off the amiibo you can't get it in game ? is the sword in the game ?

There is a royal claymore on top of the woodland towers skullcap if anybody wants a free good weapon. It respawns every bloodmoon.

lmao I never got a Champion Tunic, where do you get that?

Asking again

Do monster camp chests (the ones that are skulls) respawn after bloodmoons along with the monsters?

Also can i trigger a bloodmoon by waiting at a campfire repeatedly?

Can you tame the wild foxes that roam around? idk how this taming shit even works so idk

impa

pls anyone

I guess it's after finding one memory? I haven't done that yet.

Yes and yes
no

>buy the game before work
>start it downloading
>get home, have dinner, shower, grab a beer, fire up the Wii U
>it got booted off the network somehow
>ip address conflict even though the only other machine that should've been on the network at the time is my desktop and the subnet is 254 addresses wide
>utterly refuses to renew the lease for whatever stupid reason
>set the IP manually
>now waiting for the download to finish
>feel the hype dying a bit
god fucking damn it Nintendo I get enough technical difficulties at work

yes

Wait, you can buy a house? How?

bombs only at ganon user here anyone here know how to fight thunder ganon at hyrule castle? he is teleporting to my face and killing me

Someone?

you need to perfect parry or use goron shield

No idea. You can get the Dark Link costume in-game so there might be a way to get the others?

how to parry? didnt do shit like that for first 3

Map of all 120 shrines?

great, now it has to update
why does this have to take so damn long

Man..I like this game so far but there's a few things that are just so fucking jarring compared to past Zeldas. I don't know how to adjust to this.

1. No fucking music is really jarring. I want themes and shit in the fields but this is some nature chirping trash.

2. The fact that I've only played like 2 hours and have the bombs, the bow and arrow, the ice arrows, and the fire arrows just throws me off badly. So many Zelda staple tools just tossed at you at the start it's like what the fuck man

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

Time ZL when he's about to hit you

The arrow part is irrelevant really considering it's not a magic meter and they're consumables. I haven't found very many outside of the starting area.

It's amazing they managed to make such obvious mistakes

thanks user gonna try again later after i dick around with story some because i spent 2 days getting to form 4 8 times to figure shit out

Every town has a theme and the hyrule castle theme makes up for it.

you're adventuring for so long in this game, if they had music blaring at you...well, you would get sick of it very fucking fast.

So amiibo unlock costumes?

What the hell does the 5 here mean next to the hearts? I've never figured it out yet.

Okay, can we have a serious discussion for just a second?

If this game is as good as everybody says it is, what does that mean for the Zelda series as a whole? Where does Nintendo even go from here? DLC?

That heals 6 hearts in total. Is it really that hard to understand?

You're pretty dumb, user.

anyone complete the shrine quest The Ceremonial Song? i have a riddle i dont know how to solve

So how OP can you get in this game

Please do not bully. Honestly they could have just put 6 hearts there instead of that.

>Final form of boss
>Doesn't move and shoots lasers straight ahead despite all of his weak points being on its sides except the last one which is basically just a formality

One of the worst final bosses in recent memory desu

How the hell can I even begin attacking the thunder dragon in Lake Hylia? My arrows won't even reach it, and it keeps moving around the entire lake.

not with that shit set
get 3 set barbarian or 3 set deity at least

>Coliseum ruins
>There's a fucking teleporting lynel in there

I'm not prepared

>wut r u casul

How can I get so OP easily?

Get a couple knight shields. Theyre tough af

Then just spam it with bomb and elemental arrows and flurry rushes.

EzPz

I managed to hit it with an arrow before it escaped, just get closer to it.

How do I upgrade my inventory slots?

1. How do you get the green tunic from the artwork? I'm assuming there's a non amiibo Green Hero tunic to match the Master Sword and Hylian Shield

2. Best way to cheese rupees?

How th efuck do I shield surf again? the tutorial popped up in the middle of a trucking 4v1 battle for some reason

Nigga just shoot it in the face and ride it for easy damage

Considering the amounts that stuff can heal, that would look cluttered very quickly. Plus, that way you know that heals for 5+1, rather than having to count the hearts to know it's 6, which again is useful for bigger heals.

You can't kill him, all you can do is hit him with arrows and harvest scales/claws/horns. Do it when he passes over the bridge

Does the Hylian Shield breaks as everything in this game?

How do I install 1.10 on homebrew?

the picture/memory hunt is worse than the WW triforce hunt
how the fuck are you supposed to find these things

What artwork? The fake one?

There's an NPC that fucking tells you where each and every one of them are you stupid fucking pissbaby.

Nothing personal.... kid

Anyone know where to buy Lynel hooves? I've already killed all of the Lynels I have marked on my map and I can't be fucked to wait for another blood moon.

look for landmarks. I found all of them except the last one without help.

the painter guy has only told me where one of them is

How do you get to Kakariko from the Outskirts stable?

Is it fake? If I can only get the green clothes from an amiibo Im taking it back

Because you're talking to him in the same spot, idiot. He'll be at a stable in every zone to tell you where the nearest one is.

>go to Kakariko Village
>buy the tunic (the red one)
>dye it and make it green
>profit

>yfw trying to throw the master sword and instead doing a sword beam

Has anybody dumped the pages of the guidebook yet?

>ride it

You can bet I will

So either this is what Link wore before becoming a Champion or they've been disbanded and Link just wants to be comfy

>Implying thats the same thing

How does a zelda game lock the main outfit behind a fuckin paywall?