Hottest alt coin

What are the hottest alt coins currently? Which gonna go to the sky next?

Trump Coin

Coinbit

I dunno if monero's gonna skyrocket but it's got LONGTERM POTENTIAL BABY

Every altcoin is tanking once bitcoin goes up, just wait till bitcoin corrects from this massive rise and then put your money into pretty much any of the high volume altcoins.

this. there is a massive pump upcoming.

haven't looked at the other ones but monero is tracking bitcoin

Trumpcoin is hacked now there are free coin accounts

alt coins are all hypes, stick with bitcoin. remember the Ethereium hype? where is it now?

Where is it now actually?

This, inauguration pump is gonna be HUGE.

Agree but you can make some money with pumps and dumps I guess.

PEPECASH is the hottest trade at the moment. XMR is a good choice too

Links?

Not an alt but ICONOMI gonna moon

What's so good about pepecash?

They likely won't reach their full potential anytime soon but the coins I am going to be watching are SYS, STR, STEEM, AMP and BELA.

ETHEREUM CLASSIC

Just want to add a smaller coin: DGB (DigiByte)
Birthday party is coming and the developers are making something intersting (check out their twitter).
Its price now is 26 sat but I think it can go over 100 sat again easily.

Best technology and comunity is monero. I think zcash can have a big pump as soon as alphabay accepts payments with it.

just wait until it reaches 1 bill marketcap and the community starts acting like ETHC U C K S with overly-happy circlejerkers fakecheering on price drops because "more cheap coins for me! :)"

i wouldnt be surprised if zcash gets accepted on dnm's. barely anyone uses anything other than bitcoin but the exchange operators can make bank if they play the announcement well, as they did with monero.

It has a bunch of games being built on top and it has a large community. The amount of PEPECASH is locked, some is burned each week so it's becoming more scarce over time. As long as you don't hold it too long it's a simple way to 10x-100x your BTC.

My moneys on ETC

Waves looks like the coin that will atleast double in price after Bitcoin stabilizes

probably ICN( iconomi ).
They're planning to pay dividends in ETH , so just buy your tokens and wait for the money to roll in.
On the other hand they're already up 300%, but their growth has been steady and natural.

XMR or ETH

Rest isn't worth the time

XMR is a realistic contender with huge long term potential, get in while you can guys.

wonder how long it'll be before the regulators get em, i hope they're busy building a lube reserve

>in ETH
and my interest is gone

it's based in Slovenia, they're trying to become the new Switzerland, Kraken has them added, so you know it's no bullshit and they mean business.

hahaha, every single time

You can buy it now on Kraken soon Chinese exchanges will follow and it will dethrone Ethreum from #2

its a serious issue though, with all the terrible pr ethereum has, why would any company want to associate itself with it? theres going to be a real negative halo effect coming to ethereum in the next few months. i wouldnt be surprised if projects that were going to launch on it pivot onto something else.

Hey, if you seriously believe that then I have nothing else to say.

have you just not followed whats been happening with ethereum since this summer?

no, what happened?

Not that guy but I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. Care to explain? I'm now concerned since I think my brother invested a decent chunk of his cash into Eth.

the whole shady goings on with the DAO, slock.it setting it up then claiming to be waiting for an "appropriate contract" to come forward that they would participate in, then it turns out that theyre going to run it themselves anyway.

then them failing to patch the contract after multiple people warning them of errors in it, all the money withdrawn from it.

then core members of the ethereum foundation using the same exploit to "save" the money, but then after the fork (which still holds nearly 20% of ethereum's value) they decided to try and hide transactions of ETC into poloniex which leads to their polo account being suspended.

then members of the ethereum foundation them trying to hide any involvement with this "white hat" dao group, before eventually putting up a contract where people can withdraw their ethereum classic, but only for a few months, before the remainder goes all to them.

theres been nothing but shady goings on from core members of ethereum right around when talks of the "DAO" started. short term great for pump and dumps but long term i wouldnt trust a team of people who seem to be about protecting their self interests than anything else. (dont get me wrong i would protect mine too, but i wouldnt expect many people to throw money at me while im doing it).

if you look far back enough, nearly every coin has had incredibly shady starts, monero, dash, even litecoin. you just have to pick your poison.

it all depends on what his entry price was. right now ethereum isn't a terrible bet, i wouldnt call it a great one either, it could still be in a multiple-month downtrend, but it could also have a reversal if at least one dapp launches and provides some value to anyone but the owners.

but im not interested in any long term, and short term ethereum classic looks like it has more pump potental to me.

where are you from?

USA, whats that got to do with anything?

Xdn is better

Old silver coins. Here's a lot I recently picked up at a danish auction to sell in fatherland.

How do i purchase them? What wallet do i use?

XMR and BTC are now tidal locked into a spiral to the moon