Daily reminder if you don't buy your tools from Harbor Freight, you aren't getting true quality

Daily reminder if you don't buy your tools from Harbor Freight, you aren't getting true quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZR92kNpoRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they have a sale soon

Watch for their class action settlement soon

I have no Harbor Freight here will Princess Auto do?

same shit different toilet

wasn't aware they were being sued, what happened?

>When the snap-on salesman posts on Veeky Forums.
You're not getting my money for your overpriced tools.

Horror Fraught tools are, in most cases, sufficient for basic shit.

Some gay guy shoved a lug wrench up his fuckin ass

Yeah Fuck off Kevin.

so it's a Mazda owner. Nothing new.

Me too bud.

i have a 60 dollar welding helmet from here

equivalent in features and performance of a $200+ meme helmet

the all my 10mm sockets are all true quality

because 10mm always run away and get lost, break, or just disappear from my toolbox

I lose my tools before I break them most times so I have a good amount of harbor freight stuff for the mundane crap the more important stuff I usually get from matco

remember when they used to have free flashlights without the "with any purchase" clause?

I always wondered about the welding helmet when I flipped through their sales

Their torque wrenchs are worth it.

They advertised things as being "on sale" when they werent. If you have receipts over the past few years I think you can get like 20% of all of your purchase prices back through cash or a gift card.

spending cash on something as pedestrian as a torque wrench. kek
youtube.com/watch?v=RZR92kNpoRQ

These things are pretty great and they're like a tiny fraction what a Snap On would cost.

So I got one and put a Snap On logo on it.

this triggers the strap-on fangirls

Lol I know. The hilarious thing is that the pi s on the back of the Snap On logo I got off ebay fit the holes where the old US General logo went. It was 10 bucks well spent.

i bought a torque wrench and an impact set from them, they work well enough for my application

although their hft super glue is fucking dick cheese

funny story
the guy mentions the screws holding the ratchet head loosen. I picketed up a 3/8 extendible ratchet at HF and looked at it like it was a good deal. turned it to look at were the sockets clip in and both of the screws fell out and hit the floor. they didn't twist out they literally fell out like there wasn't any threads. i promptly did a 180 and walked away.

that being said i love HF tools you just need to look and make sure the tool your buying is well constructed. I have a breaker bar from HF that i have flexed into a horse shoe shape trying to break a nut free and its still going strong.

Never saw any of those free without purchase coupons in my area. And I see their sheet of coupons all the time in the local sunday paper. Maybe they have finished dominating in my area, so there is no longer a need to give anything away to get people to go into the store.

Engine compartments are Bermuda triangle for 10mm soks.

That's what snap-on does

Nothing like fake QC