V8

I'm in Sweden and I want a V8 car that's reliable and cheap, what do I buy?

Pic unrelated

a koenigsegg

>buying a nice car
>in sweden
haha enjoy finding it stolen or smashed up in like a month

It doesn't have to be a nice car, as long as it has a V8 and works

Can we please ignore the sandnigger problem for 2 seconds

A BMW 5 series or base 7 series. Previous gen M3, or some M5 cars. If importing, a SN95 mustang GT

sorry 2second is enough for 60mph on american V8

cheap to buy, expensive as shit once it goes wrong

Thank you, BMWs are expensive as fuck to insure though. I was thinking about importing something american

>cheap to buy
A 15 owner car that has been beat to shit maybe.

Old Lexus.

Beware: From the factory they look like grandpa cars. At the very least it takes some good detailing and visual refurbishing and ideally some wheels and a slight drop to update them.

Yeah, and problem is, somwthing WILL go wrong

>some wheels and a slight drop to update them.
lel, this doesn't update the car user, it just makes you look like a stancefag aka a tool.

Those are nice!! My dad had an LS400 in wine-red metallic, we've upgraded to an LS460 now though. That 4 liter V8 was really nice.

I was thinking about a 90s Cadillac SLS, thoughts?

Import crown vic?
(IMHO the cheapest solution known to a m̶a̶n̶ swede)

That's you are opiñata. In the meantime here's a second gen GS with third gen optional wheels to show how much of a difference even a slight update in wheels does.

I was thinking about it, but my dads friend has one and the whole chassis went to shit after 4 years, probably because of salt on the roads. He had to drive it to the junkyard

>importing something american
Have fun being unable to find parts if something breaks, getting raped by insurance and paying out the ass for fuel.

You mean the last Sevilles? They look cool, but abandon ship. Exactly the era when American cars were still unreliable and already stuffed full of electronics. You can guess where this is going.

Finding parts is easy af here in Sweden, and the gas thing I can live with

Why are they unreliable? I Heard the 4,6 liter Northstar V8 had some overheating issues but nothing else

Late 80s Chevy maybe?

>Import Crown Vic
>Paint the underside + other rust preventions
>Wash your car
Is it really that hard?