/wfg/ - Warframe General

Kavors will die edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/vbFWf1g.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Pacifism Defect
> forums.warframe.com/topic/768600-the-pacifism-defect-update-19120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTF5kbx1bxs
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Shadow_Debt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only people allowed to post in this thread are those whose clans are in top 10% for the Ignis Wraith research.

I posted anyway. Whatcha gonna do about it?

>170041829
kys tq

I know one of you assholes has the perfect gorgon riven. Sell it to me already.

>over 200% dmg
>over 120% multi
>another damage stat like rof or elec/tox
>no -rof
>no -grineer

Tfw clan is in there
Feels good

Xth for froggo

>tfw no thicc Grineer waifu to settle down with

I actually have one that fits your criteria

message Destiny > Warframe in-game if you want it, 50p

>random host migration
>door to B is stuck closed
>B healing pod stops at 1%
>targets never die
>get an "unknown item" like someone opened a cache
This is 3 levels of sleek I hope I never run into again. I think that unknown might have been an Oberon part? It was the only thing out of the ordinary that I didn't remember picking up.

DE should have undid the score cap. made this shit piss ez for other shitter clans.

How can I make the Twin viper wraith decent? with this new armor I wanna do some wraithing

>race-mixing with inferior DNA

>Grineer
>Preggers

>That feeling when playing on PS4
I-Ignis Wraith and Aklex Prime are shit anyway!
;_;

>settling down with a woman

>not breeding

Alright niggas, I made a tier list for pugging the event
disclaimer: I'm retarded

Tier 1:
EV/Bless spam Trinity
Bastille spam Vauban (T0 if solo with zenurik/energy restores)
Slowva

Tier 2:
Limbo (T1 if solo with zenurik/energy restores)
Range Frost
Range Volt
Nyx
Range Rhino

>tfw they were probably bred by the orokin to be human pets/onaholes thanks to sterility
also the males have that gigantic thigh padding too

>Stealing artwork by removing the watermark
Disgusting

Get it on PC dumbass

>tfw ded clan

We're gonna clone Worm so many times

?
I saved it from abother thread, didn't know it had a watermark

Send me a PC that can play warframe without crippling framedrops

>dissolving my Riven mods because no one want them

Destinyisgreaterthanwarframe?

You're offline.

Stop being a poor piece of shit?

sauce

Ignorance isn't an excuse

can't decide if i want to keep or sell this riven.. i like the gammacor so it's nice using it more

He never existed

...goddammit

No one wants to hire me though

Unless DE says otherwise, Grinny females are most likely clones of an Orokin named Bilsa. Since Orokang tech had biometric locks it's only logical the Grineer cloned her as they expanded from and raided Orokang installations and ships.

Oh yeah, I kind of remember those synth entries, I just like to imagine the more decadent, degenerate things the kangz would do along with their child bodyswapping trafficking. Maybe they fugged the males too gay

Alt build didn't go too bad. Pubbed with 2 slovas, 1 dced at the end.

Avalanche aug works on the evacuees and Magistar's heal was great to have.

hellow /wfg/ family ily

Managed to solo the 260 points

Spent most of the time spamming bless then killing crap so they didn't die.

Think I could get the event done with pubbies in a day?

I took a pub team (with no other FUCKING heals or copro, goddammit) to 800 points practically by myself in a single match just now. So yeah, unless you're a shitter, it's easily doable.

I haven't got those other bugs, but I did get unknown item earlier. So did the other people in the game, but no unusual item in the final accounting.

Equinox really shines here with Passive Provocation.

RAINING

Makes sense, bottom of Tier 1 maybe?

Is this the worst event in WF history?

no u

>tfw clan will be in 10% of moon clans

>he's forgetting about the Jovias Dilemma

Come on user.

>People that get mad at you when you highball at the start of negotiations
It's like they don't understand how trading works

How long did it take to get 274 dudes?
Mainly asking since I'm gonna have to get 500 if I want the slot&potato.

I never leaned how to haggle when I was younger
how do people do this?

Atterax any good, or is it MR fodder?

>people are stupid

Don't make me actually empathize with the Jews, dude.

It's not hard.

Top tier. One of the best melee. huge reach, huge slash damage, good crit, usable status.

Thee is a difference between high balling and asking for ridiculously insulting high prices. If you are asking for an additional 25% fine, but if you are asking for 300% then you deserve to get bitched out.

a Maiming Strike + Blood Rush + Weeping Wounds build makes it the strongest melee weapon in the game. Spin2win

hour? hour and a half?

I was asking for about an additional 33%. I'm not retarded enough to ask for that much more

Fuck.
Yeah so much for just "a small clan with a friend".

it's like this youtube.com/watch?v=FTF5kbx1bxs only with platinum and space jews instead.

not just memeing strike, third hit of the regular combo on burning wasp gives almost guaranteed headshots. Once you have a little combo, blood rush can carry you too.

I don't know man. I just got the BP from the daily login
I see, thanks. It's too bad I couldn't get maiming to drop

even without maiming, weeping wounds builds up and you're practically guaranteed procs will be slash. relentless combo goes great with it. I was using the hell out of it before the acolytes came back and it's still a big swirling cloud of crit.

The clan leader of lvl30 Wizards is the biggest douche in the universe. After this clan event is over, Im buying all the blueprints from the labs and then leaving.

Give me a story buddy

How so? People like to shoot high, sometimes just to see what's the threshold of the victim, if you can't offer primed flow at 300 expecting him counter with a different offer, then you are dealing with some triggered manchild

If you ask 300 for something that is worth 100, I don't get mad. I just ignore anything else you have to say. Trying to negotiate with someone that dishonest is usually just a complete waste of time.

There isn't really one specific event that comes to mind, its just the way he acts in general. He has a very childish mentality. No one is allowed to have opinions that conflict with his. Anyone who says anything that he deems as wrong gets told to stop talking. And he's allergic to actually helping anyone. If anyone asks a question he will avoid giving a straightforward answer and will act like he's been seriously inconvenienced by the mere occurrence of someone asking for help.

He's just a gigantic asshole all around.

Stop talking

Tell him to fuck himself and thanks for allowing yourself to leech off of the clan so you could get the BP

Challenging his authority will leave him dazed and frightened

we need the story user

Sounds like a certain person I quit talking to a while back. Cut the bad fruit from the tree, user. Make the sacrifice, you will feel better.

Just did my first solo run at 120 to see how things were going with the third rank of the event and I was wondering if there was a way to check where your clan is in the ranking system

Profile > Leaderboards

That with all clan members?

That's really bad for a clan leader, but it's far from the worst kind of players the game has to offer

>buying all the blueprints
how the fuck would that work?
Also, they'd just complain to DE and get it instantly back.

Opticor is already good. Though I have a 250% damage +15% tox mod that I'm just aching to get the MR to put onto it.

noice, thanks

What opinions does he hold? What have you heard him tell someone to stop talking about?

Im getting the feeling you're some asskisser who's in the clan, and you're trying to figure out who I am so you can run to daddy and tell on me.

Not everyone's a jew

Build Ignis Wraith for crit, y/n?

Probably not.

Probably for status.

no, I think rathuum takes that honor

>12% crit chance

Fuck no

>30% status chance

This sounds like a good idea.

Does the Acolyte bullshit count as an event? It was pretty awful sitting in your ship just waiting for the acolytes to spawn again, feeling like you couldn't actually play the game for fear of missing them, and then praying that you actually got their rare mods to drop.

Im glad I was lucky enough to get the mods, because I never want to do that again.

No, Acolyte shit isn't a proper event, it's its own thing.

Do you just build it like Tigris Prime?

sort of, but don't expect the same results, ignis isn't going to get any slash procs.

Will the Ignis Wraith be tradeable like other Wraith weapon parts? The top 10% clans will be getting the blueprint so it seems sensible for them to be traded as another way to encourage platinum sales.

>acolyte shit isnt a proper event

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Shadow_Debt

next you're going to tell me the famorian shit isnt a real event as well

I haven't played the game in years

I didn't even know there was a Tigirs Prime

I'll just put a slash mod on it, np

You should build one. It's literally the best weapon in the game

>what is zarr

A bad joke.

I find it hard to believe a double-barrel shotgun can be the best weapon in the game

I heard that shotguns are good now, what about the Hek? Wouldn't that be a better option since it can be fired more than twice?

Also, what secondary would I use if I were to use the Tigris? Obviously I would be using that most of the time due to the ridiculously low ammo capacity of the Tigris Prime.