/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

Character Redesign edition

Last thread >Latest News

>Skullgirls News
Full undizzy damage nerfed. There's a higher chance that this is the last big change this time!
skullheart.com/index.php?threads/full-undizzy-sequences-community-poll.9394

>Indivisible News
Full VO stretch goal imminent! Just 9k more!
indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/

>Beginner Stuff
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242

>Main Skullgirls Discord Chat
Discord Chat: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In

>Official Forums for both games
skullheart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=208610
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=530593095
noe-v.com/images/articles/cobra_rufus02.jpg)
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61750769
youtube.com/watch?v=BP-I_x5EV9w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/req_san/status/838010783753633792
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2951284
youtube.com/watch?v=GjsnYmi4z0U
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61733095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You didn't change the Indivisible thing, you fag. We've got like under 5k left.

Undizzy poll should be removed, it's old news and has been confirmed to remain in the game. Newest patch: store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=208610

0/10 apply yourself OP.

Black Dahlia is for ________.

(bullying Squigly and Ms. Fortune)

I would like if we just let this one die so we can make a better OP.

>that op image
*muffled hand of blood plays in the distance *

I wish Indivisible's character design was on the same level as Skullgirls. All lot of these characters feel like Skullgirls OCs, or OCs from anime and other games. They will probably look a lot better in motion though.

so which indivisible is going to bring balance to the force

so are we killing this thread or what? I was kinda just chillin at the moment. but would rather get discussion going if we're still rolling here.

also I bet whatever thread we stick with is the one that's gonna be up when we see Full VO get funded. that gap is little more than an itch at this point.

Anyone on linux?
I remember the controllers didn't have any issues, but after the patch I guess, my 360 pad isn't being recognized (xpad). Anyone else with the issue?

Go into Big Picture Mode and go through the controller configs to make sure it's set up. That should fix most controllers, but in the event that doesn't work you'll have to go through this: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=530593095

SDL is fun, isn't it?

yeah, the controller works with all other games, but is having trouble with skullgirls for some reason. I'm using a standard xbox 360 controller which should work, and I remember it was in the past, but not at the moment.

That said, thanks for the help. I'll follow the SDL controller ID guide soon

>All lot of these characters feel like Skullgirls OCs, or OCs from anime and other games.
>likes steampunk girl

posting again because waifu wars are eternal.

May change closer to release. Don't know how any of these fucks play and it's mostly going by what I think they'd be like.

Wonder how the redesigns will affect people's character rankings. I hope everyone keeps their originals and does a before-and-after with the final designs.

I like Baos new design

It's not like they're going from King Cobra to Rufus with these redesigns (noe-v.com/images/articles/cobra_rufus02.jpg)
The new designs still represent the idea of the character, but now will be animated to show actual gameplay and personality too

Tungar probably had a cool concept that looked a lot different than his final design, but that didn't take away from the badass we were introduced to in the game, that was animated into a real character.

So I'm sure that Baozhai the Character, who uses rocket dashes and cannon storms, is going to have a stronger legacy than Baozhai the Concept Art.

www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61748903

I want to marry into the royal family by marrying Parasoul. I would go through military academy and befriend Adam. I would tell Adam I would help him get in with the Princess but in reality I would be using him to get in with her, NTRing him in the process. After I am in with the royal family, I would win the trust of the people and the royal family, making sure no one doubts me. I would then impregnate the princess and make sure the child is a boy. If it isn't then the baby would "mysteriously" vanish. It doesn't matter how many times she needs to get pregnant, I will rape her if it comes to that. After producing a male heir, I would then dress up as a Jew and constantly abuse Parasoul and rape her in my son's presence, making him bear a great hatred towards jews. The princess wouldn't be able to say anything as I have already earned the trust of everyone an no one cares about Parasoul anymore.

After causing severe hatred for Jews in my son, I would then kill of Parasoul by "accidentally" choking her while raping her. This would be the final straw and my son would then try to kill me. We would then have a duel to the death and I would let him win. After that he would grow up to be Canopy Kingdom's new Fuhrer. Ushering a new age and master race within the Canopy Kingdom.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61750769

This reads like something from Berserk, or maybe a Darth Sidious fanfic.

I forget if Adam ever expressed interest in Parasoul.

adam is a homosexual

That's what I figured.

In today's episode of when was this established

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read since the Inflationist trolling debacle.
also: >Jews existing in the canopy kingdom's universe

havent seen this one in a while

I like Ms Fortune

your taste is subpar

Me too

What's it like being wrong

you tell me

every girl is best girl user

ah there we go

Does Filia have the cutest most pinchable cheeks?

youtube.com/watch?v=BP-I_x5EV9w&feature=youtu.be

twitter.com/req_san/status/838010783753633792

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2951284

youtube.com/watch?v=GjsnYmi4z0U

Skullgirls on 8 way run
twitch tv/8wayrun

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61733095

>tumblr nose
>thick when the real character is actually quite skinny

You don't seem to know what a tumblr nose is.

Tumblr caught onto the meme and avoids doing the red thing now. But they still make bulbous noses.

Wait, isn't it Ajna + 3 Incarnations? So it would be a team of 3, not 4.

ingame yes, but the chart is more for what YOUR idealized team is, which may or not include Ajna

It's a crime to not include Ajna

Are there traps in indivisible?

We had those broken floors in the prototype. Traps are going to be inevitable since there's dungeons and stuff.

Will there be platforming sections like in shovel knight?

It's a platformer. Did you even play the prototype?

It's a true metroidvania, so no death pits or autodeath spikes

the three games whose philosophies seem to guide indiv
>Valkyrie Profile - overall concept/combat
>Super Metroid - exploration/upgrades
>Chrono Trigger - story pacing/tone

This is true.

>dat autism

Nice trips, though.

I even posted a reminder in the last thread to updae the funding goal. It's clear he doesn't care about either SG or Indivisible and just wanted his shit-tier waifu as the OP image. Especially bad since the last OP didn't update the funding thing either.

That information is pretty old though.

We're only waiting on the licensing paperwork for SG now.

And now Indiv is barely over $2k until that stretch goal.
It might very well get funded before this thread dies.

Then we'll just have to remove it the next tiem the thread gets made.

Well. whoever makes it.

Now user. Just because OP was a faggot does not mean you can talk shit about Valentine.

is it a trap if you want to fall into it?

I mean, come on. She's so boring.

>She's so boring.
>posts clown

"I'M NOT A CLOWN!"
-Not clown

YO BELLAMAN! STOP FRIGGING SHITPOSTING ON THE GODDAMN THREAD