youtube.com/watch?v=5p_wFVfDxJQ&t=619s

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FOcuEbUPyGU

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MneAFdqXUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for best waifu.

thicc

This is the sexiest picture of Jaal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4MneAFdqXUQ

Yet still not thicc enough

>when you're wearing socks and you step in something wet

Starkid is back.

I mean to imply I want similar pictures like this but with Drack and Jath.

Even Liam.

>a thicc salarian

So pretty much all you fight is stupid observer bots and kett?

Did you watch any of the gameplay?

I want Femshep to give me a blowjob.

Here you go. Look at the girth on this guy.

Most of what you fight are humans and turians from the gameplay videos we've seen. The remnant bots are only every here and there. The Kett too, yeah.

can you change team mates armor? I dont like the dumb white pajamas.

Kett are the 'bad guys' this game, yeah. Though if the leaks are right they're actually Angarans and we may get to reason with at least some of them

But I'm guessing that the observer bots and Remnant tech in general is going to be important in finding out more information about what the Kett are/the galaxy in general.

There's also the scourge, that evil space cloud shit, which may be a result of the Kett, but we don't know yet.

What's this meme about, /wooo/

Not what I meant, I mean in terms of quality and attractiveness

But if you're interested in a thicc Salarian, there's one named Tazzik

> Dumb white pajamas

That's just the default casual-wear. You can apparently change yours + color it as well, so you might be able to do the same with your companions. I wouldn't really count on it though.

Tazzik a powerbottom.

I have a theory.

I think the Scourge

>Leaks

You can just look at the design. They look like bone covered Angara with their tentacle things cut off. They even have the same fucking lines on their face.

Plus you see other Kett who look like Turians and Krogan and they have names like 'chosen' and 'anointed' like they've been picked for some special purpose. So obviously races can be turned into Kett.

The archon seems to be a genuine Kett, or maybe he's the last of a race that was boned.

Anyway I bet that's what ends up happening to Alec, he disappears and then later you find him in the process of being transformed.

> Watch the first mission video
> Asian piloting the Ark crashes it immediately coming out of warp

There are some things the future just can't fix, huh?

you are the reason why everyone hates talicancer

Whoops, anyway I think it's the other way around.

The Kett are a result of The Scourge.
Archon is Saren and was originally an Angaran but was infected by contact with The Scourge somehow. The Remnant are an old race that were wiped out by the Scourge.

It'd be pretty lazy of Bioware but it's Bioware.

What if Alec is the final boss?

I thought you meant he was literally Saren and not just MEA's version of him, I was thinking that'd be one hell of a twist.

I've heard more along the lines that the Kett are using the old remnant technology to fuel their transformations, but I guess it could really be either at this point.

> I bet that's what ends up happening to Alec

Jesus that'd be horrifying.

A leak from around a year and a half ago said Alec would be one of the final antagonists and that you could let him live or die, but it didn't say what the circumstances were.

Sarah Ryder a shit!

I think the Scourge is neat from a visual standpoint.

Solid Matter acting as a big oily universe cloud.

Sara Ryder a cripple

Yeah, when it made contact with the ark it looked like fucking, solid lightening or something, it's certainly a weird effect.

>waiting to see the color of their buttflaps

Vetra a goddess.

How do you think he is going to hide the affair from his wife?

James is the best character in Mass Effect

Man, it'll be interesting to see/comment on your Ryders relationship with Alec, he seems pretty strict, but you don't have to dislike him for it.

Plus for once we can be the character with the daddy issues instead of one of our companions.

Also jesus, Liam being right across from you like that was creepy a shit.

He doesn't have a wife but Peebee is going to jump him.

DELETE THIS

>"Plus for once we can be the character with the daddy issues instead of one of our companions."
>strict dad = dysfunctional relationship

That's just loco, loco.

Uh, she stays behind on his planet and he goes on the ship with Ryder, duh.

He's part of the Pathfinder team so it makes sense he got woken up around the same time you did.

> Peebee is going to jump him

Not if I lock her in the escape pod.

I bet Angarans have multiple wives, especially a hunk like Jaal

>"Peebee also expressed curiosity about Jaal, wondering if the Asari ability to mate with all Milky Way species extended to the Andromeda natives."

Reviewers have said that Alec is pretty distant with you when you go on the mission together, plus, like I said, it's good that they're at least making it look like you don't need to make an issue out of it. But I imagine you very easily can if you want to.

Back off bitch!

I'm not sure if this or Vetra being a part of Turian-Cerbarus who wants to genocide Asari is the worse meme

Eh, I doubt it, apparently family ties are extremely important to Angarans, so I don't think they'd be able to deal with the jealousy of multiple wives.

He's going to die/disappear fairly soon into the game anyways, so it's not like it matters anyways

Vetra one is just slightly dumber.

Vetra because it stems from delusional Vetrafags wanting her to be a perfect waifu

Depends on how the family ties works

Being a turian supremacist is a positive trait?

Well, if the speculation is right and he's captured by the Kett/partially transformed or is just about to be, you can decide if he lives or dies when you find him again.

Plus all that time gone gives Ryder plenty of time to gossip, and if Cora's any indication, you'll probably be compared to Alec a lot once you become pathfinder

*dates Femshep*

Yes because everyone is tired of Asari.

Anyone wanna get drunk with me?

truth

Stop posting this twice a fucking thread.

I already hate Vetra and the game isn't even out.

Why are femturs bald?

Why the FUCK is Kai Leng not the protag of Andromeda? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t-they're bird/reptilian people user, they don't have hair ANYWHERE

So which girls in this game are virgins?
Cause Liara and Tali were the only good choices in the old game because they had fresh new undicked vaginas.

Unlike Ash, Miri, Kelly, and Jack who all sucked nigger dick

shitpost responsibly, kids

PEEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I mean, why do they have exposed scalps?

*twirls around Katana*

I will not let you insult Kai Leng in my presence.

>Liara
>Tali
>undicked

Jaal isn't even my husbando and this is pissing me off.

Vetra could possibly be a anal virgin.

Just guessing at this point
> Cora: She's like thirty, so I'd say no
> Peebee: has an ex, so confirmed no
> Vetra: she seems pretty worldly so I'd guess not
> Lexi: She's like 270 ish, so probably not
> Suvi: She's apparently very religious, so she might be a virgin

As it is, I think you'll only find luck in those non-squadmate romances buddy.

Tali outright says shes never "linked suit environments".
If Liara or any asari for that matter somehow remain undicked after over 100 years it'd be a miracle of the universe.

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.
-KL

>didn't check on his sister

Liara is basically a teenager in Asari terms, plus considering how horrifically awkward she is in the first game I'd say it's a reasonable assumption.

What the fuck does that mean when they have cloacas

We know Tali is/was. Liara is left ambiguous.

Such an asshole move, considering how bad the pod looked, I'm surprised Bioware wouldn't just force you to stay and see what happens.

Peebee a cute.

Is Suvi a human or an alien?

Liara outright says in ME1 that she is a virgin

probably Canadian, too

>Tali outright says shes never "linked suit environments".
And we all know an innocent space gypsy girl like herself would NEVER lie

> Mfw when Lexi tries to test your implant and SAM takes a while to actually show up

He's already starting to rebel, flush the AI core out the airlock while we still can

Like how she didn't lie about stealing the Normandy ship plans while the thing you got for her 'pilgrimage' was basically useless

Peebee probably never sucked a dick, if you can call that an oral viriginity.
>ywn train an asari to deepthroat

Sure, but she's definitely "embraced eternity" before.

Plus we don't even know how old she is right now, do we? She seems like the type who has 'experimented' before.

haha fuck dude that conversation was so epic imagine if Kai lived his fight with Shepard and went to Andromeda to help Ryder, how awesome would that be?

>First for best waifu
I don't understand why you chose that picture but I agree with the sentiment

>When Vetra's smoker voice kills your boner

She's a human.

Shepard looks so dead inside

>Turian reverb
>Smoker voice

Fucking retard

Suvi's human, and apparently has the same VA as Cait from fallout 4.