us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581816/
>WoW Event; Play Warcraft hero with friends for free mounts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532383/
>Probius the probe confirmed next hero
youtu.be/SPxjfQaxZhI
>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20565040/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581818/
>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581815/
>Latest In Development Video
youtube.com/3KTsPR2oeSE

>Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Nova Skin memers?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbpWSAz5vns
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/5xfivw/my_reaction_to_probius/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Doesn't have the SC1 Probe as the Master skin
plebs

It'll be one of the 10 dollar skins

Are you kidding me ? This wall-e knock off is cucked Stukov ? Id rather have a fucking protoss dwarf, Knarg or how he called. Jesus christ blizzard, you went full retard.

>mmmiau

>numbnuts

Just listen to these hot quotes
youtube.com/watch?v=JbpWSAz5vns

>he doesnt like probe hero

>chewy

Might have to buy this hero. Do they have new hero + skin bundles on PTR?

At least HoTS has some balls to release a builder units

IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR

monday

>Probius
Wtf I hate the hots devs now

I meant do they usually have those bundles available on PTR, I never bother with the PTR

yes you can pre-buy it on the PTR and it moves to live servers

>Wtf I love hots dev now

fixed that for you

Good, needed something to dump some bnet balance on before my wow sub runs out

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

did they lower the reward for reaching level 9 with heroes or was it always 750g ?

Pretty sure they raised it awhile ago.

Why would someone do this? For Points and pats on the back?

>People were talking about a probe hero before he was officially announced.
>Dudes leaking directly to reddit because Veeky Forums is too smalltime.

Fishing for what's essentially (You)s secondhand through something somebody else made/posted. Not uncommon for Reddit.

How do I make my camera stop being stuck on my character? When I start playing as azmo I have to look way forward to throw those fire balls but my camera keeps getting stuck on my character.

Press L

>L

Is the default keybind, I think? If not poke around in binds until you find "Screen lock", or something.

Thanks

is there a way to stop the screen from flashing red when health is low?

By dying.

The rectal probius looks boring as fuck to be honest.
His abilities are pretty lame, creating pylons is kool and all but they do shit all basically

yeah the hype will die so fast. Kinda wish we got another support desu

Which ult do i pick as lucio?
Both of them seem like such underwhelming garbage, the shield is awesome but useless since it lasts like one second, the other shit is also useless since it does either shit damage or causes slow, which thrall ult also does but much better and longer and even if thrall die and on top of that apt it up doesnt even affect ults
im starting to suffer from buyers remorse

>use speed amp to allow ally to escape barely from the enemy team
>after couple of seconds of running he turns around and decides to go back and poke the 4 enemy heroes some more
>of course dies like an idiot he is
every time

Can someone explain why Zeratul cut his hair-shlong thingy ? its seems pretty important for Protoss. I dont know anything about SC lore, and SC-thread is legit scary place.

damn, i came again

>edgy templars didnt want other people to know their thoughts
>cut their nerve cords to be seperated from there bretheren to become isloated
>became dark templars
>regular templars thought this was bad and proclaimed them heretics
>while they fought a civil war the zerg came in and nuked auir
>templar begged the DT to come to their planet after the whole war
>they accepted because despite being edgy templar they still have a heart
theirs all protoss lore leading up to LOTV

If i found out my hair did the same gay shit the hair of those faggots from avathar did i would cut it as well
also i will remove all temptations to hair fucks, because hair fucking related STDs (or HTDs) were running rampant between protoss
>tfw balding protos
>tfw slowly watching pieces of his hair penis fall out every time he showers

>while they fought a civil war the zerg came in and nuked auir
It wasn't even a war.

If the novels are anywhere close to canon, the Protoss had nothing to do for thousands of years except send massive fleets to far distant planets in the hopes that they'd get to murder at least one Dark Templar and bring glory to their white asses.

The Protoss are douchebags of the highest degree. The fact that somebody like Tassadar even existed amongst the Protoss ranks is by itself a miracle.

Dark Templars weren't even edgelords. They just didn't like the Protoss reddit hivemind and wanted some peace and quiet.

I wonder if you will be able to solo the entire enemy team with probuisis ult like we saw in the trailer

Thanks for the quick rundown dude

Tal'darim are the edgelords. DTs are chill.

Though, it kinda shows Blizz's shit writing if you consider what were the original two protoss factions and what are the 4 now:

>Hey Metzen, we want to add more protoss factions, but we already have the paladin guys and the dark guys and can't come up with more
>What if there were some protoss guys that were EVEN DARKER than dark templar. Make them the edgiest shit ever, with black-red color scheme and lots of spikes
>Ok, but we want one more faction
>Maybe some guys that are EVEN MORE thoughtless and paladin than the regular guys.
>Brilliant

Apparently my recorder was off so I don't have a cleaner version without fuck-huge hero bar taking up half the screen.

Zul'Jin's such a fun guy to watch. Makes me wish I bought him.

> go to play weekly brawl
> so few players it throws me in with literally the only other person queueing

Good game.

Can't tell if this is looping right or if my computer seems to suck at playing videos on loop.

Imaginine if zuljins had a talent which extends taz dingo as long as you hit someone, they could do it foreveeeeer

>I CAN TAZDINGO HARDER THAN YOU CAN
It honestly looks like two sperglords just trying to duke it out. Hilarious.

>the entire team is default skin first color plebfest
it's ogre

So basically like an Unkillable Tychus with Minigun on.
Too bad that sounds too broken to ever happen.

>tilting over others using the best skins

is this a sign of this franchise's peak? like pandaria and the pony level for d3 where you know for sure no one actually gives a fuck anymore. or either that no one can say no on the team anymore so it's an avalanche of stupid shit to come?

I'm low masters but the only skin I own is mecha tassadar and for most characters I use default color. Some people are poor or just have that preference you know?

it was added in 2015 (by moving it off the 15 and 20 rewards) and hasn't changed since.

We already have Murky.

>implying pandaria was bad

thats not what happened at all.
Protoss have massive civil war after Xel Naga depart, they find unity in the khala stop fighting make their society great again.
DTs reject it and get killed, Adun who is some war hero sacrifices himself to protect the Dark Templar who flee from Aiur
Fast forward 2000 years zerg invade Tassadar finds DTs and brings them back home
Conclave get mad for religious reasons and start a mini civil war while fighting the zerg.
Conclave gets btfo by the rebel protoss and eventually support Tassadar and Zeratul on the last mission against the overmind.after seeing their success in killing cerebrates.

The Aiur protoss derive their power from the unity of the khala while the dark templars draw their power from the void because that's all they can use. The overmind and the cerebrates also drew power from the void so the dark templars could slay them. What sense that makes idk just some muguffin from SC1 to make the Aiur protoss look like idiots while having the most technologically advanced civilization and the most destructive psychic powers

All the new lore with Amon is retarded as fuck and doesnt really make a lick of sense while not fitting in with the lore that was set up in the SC1 manual.

>Some people are poor
then they should be working their fields and tending to their cattle instead of using computers
computers were invented for the wealthy, serfs using them is an insult

murky isn't such a low level appeal to cute emotion. small but not so lovable.

it's like this full cuck reaction:
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/5xfivw/my_reaction_to_probius/

people are afraid to say anything negative because others will instinctively react in defense. it's like the community just got handed an ugly baby. not even hype but some sort of helpless brainfucked response.

I'm pretty sure I never browse /pol/ and yet I'm seeing this kind of response. The world is most curious.

>Adun dies while saving DT lifes
>the ones who fought the DTs loves Adun so much they use his name while circlejerking each other

something isnt right here

Where does Probius fit in with all of this?

He built every single pylon in the entire history of the protoss.

Whole Aisek Azimov Academy cycle was about getting humanity and its worlds into united minds to stand against outworldy threat.
Blizzard has said - it is shit.

/blizzheroes

for what's probably the only match worth watching today. starting very soon.

But its on a shit map, misfits has the more fun draft though, I have faith in them.

Diginitas too low to compete with msifits, they still a solid tier lower in teamwork.

This is blizzard son, what the fuck do you think? They have these insanely lore rich universes to pick from with thousands of recognizable characters so what do they do? they make up some read shirts who just happen to wear the team starcaft thisrts or team wow tshirts

AHAHAHAHAHA Please get disqualified that would be my dream.

"Not feeling well" BITCH YOU JUST AN INTROVERT WHO HAS TO GO ON STAGE SO YOU DYING OF STRESSS> AHAHAHHAHAHA

OH NO I FEEL SICK I I AM TOO WEAK TO PRESS FUCKING BUTTONS FOR 20 MINUTES PLZ HELP
fucking pussies, in real sports people perform with massive injuries all the time

I am so tired of this eyes meme
>all is hopeless
>close eyes
>it's over
>NO
>open eyes
>kill everyone
STOP USING IT EVERYWHERE

how the fuck got dehaka damaged before the game even started

DIG never win this map, why would you ever pick abathur on this map. It's terrible. These "PROS" are moronic way too often. A random person off of master league is better than these shitters.

>"abathur has used the void prison"
that is what you get when you use a token bitch as a narrator for your game i doubt she even played it before

Women saying one thing, but meaning another thing is super fucking common, why are you surprised?

Misfits logic is to spend multiple ults and everything on muradin.

Yup, sure are pros playing here.

not him but what does /pol/ have to do with his post? who doesnt aspire to being a master of his own life, tending to his big field and cattle? the fact that he speaks of fields and cattle as if it was only for serfs is pretty much an insult to himself

>solo twilight dream
"HUGE PLAYS"
Yup, sure is.

Diginitas could have easily won if they ignored objective and got boss. Stupid plays happening all around.

Dignitas throwing hard here.

Wow that was just like every of my qm matches

Abathur never properly lane soaking was stupid, they could have easily gotten level advantage if they did, but nope.

Abathur who can't soak XP properly, enemy team has a better healer, team drags out the game that was a guaranteed win.

Yup it really was QM.

If you ever lane soak in a pro game you'll die instantly.

The second you show or a locust shows you're dead.

>healer
>QM
nah

Misfits was almost never top lane, abathur could have gained a huge advantage if he had realized this. In addition you have your mines as checkers/wards for when people are coming near you to run away in time. There is a reason your teleport isn't canceled by dmg.

>regular water
>OH NO WHAT?!!!

You don't get it. You'll instantly have Dehaka on you. I remember one game in hgc where someone played against Fnatic. Fnatic had Fal, the other team had Aba. Aba never showed all game staying in base but then once he came out into the killzone and he got killed literally 2seconds later.

HL and QM logic does not apply to pro games.

And the only reason to pick abathur in most cases is to get a level advantage and they didn't do that till late in the game when they had lost so much health on their core that they lost. They had to get that xp if they wanted to win. Picking abathur on this map, during a pro game was all bad, so they should have known what to do before hand.

>tfw 15000 to become a generic used up pylon whore doing all the heavy lifting boring work in the side lines never having any fun, never even making it to the voting screen, while the assassins have all of the fun and get all of the glory
no thanks, i am not interested in being the space serf

Killzone meaning the killzone of Aba's team on Towers of Doom.

Aba is picked for his global and his very strong teamfight. Every single pro plays Aba like this on Towers of Doom. Well maybe not everyone but koreans and europeans do.

You get Aba because he can global soak early game while also being able to turn a XvX into a X+hatvX. That and good push without ever exposing yourself to danger.

how long until pylon fucboi is out?

Not necessarily, their draft definitely worked in the lategame. If the Aba had played differently, they might have had a bigger advantage, and thus not lost the fights. But I believe they could have won those on even levels regardless of that. They just threw really fucking hard.

It's not like only Aba fucked up there, Aba AND the rest of Dig fucked up.

March 6 on PTR alongside Cho'Gall, Anub, Arthas and Gazlowe reworks.

But he was never relevant for the most part, I really feel if they picked any other character the'd have won that match up.

If they went something like valla, they'd have cleared and won.
Yeah their entire team fucked up int hat last fight, they engaged in a fight they had 0 chance of winning. They had taken lots of damage and were surrounded so they had no easy escapes. If they never engaged in the first place they'd have had the time to leave with no deaths or only 1 at most.

It's a probe. You can't stick your dick into a round thing with no crevices or holes.

But it can certainly be inserted into your various orifices if you're into that. Fuccboi.

>You can't stick your dick into a round thing with no crevices or holes.
Not with that attitude.

If they picked Valla they'd been outsoaked by Dehaka and lose hard.

Dehaka turned Mura into walking machine of death and Jaina copy is insanely strong too. It might not be flashy but it certainly did a lot.

And last fight was an agressive Dehaka burrow, they got collapsed on. Cut off by Naz they only had one way to go and Dehaka burrowed into that and tongued Rehgar. Then a full collapse from 2 sides happened.

I wasn't paying attention to the draft so gave a random example, but as the current pro meta goes, always go tychus. You'd win teamfights even if you are 1 even 2 levels lower because of how good he is currently. But he is only so good of course cause its a tank meta.

But the problem persists with Tychus. You get outsoaked, and while Tychus had plenty of targets, there was not nearly enough peel on Digs draft to ensure he gets the full value out of his [D]eletes before he's locked down.

>You can't stick your dick into a round thing with no crevices or holes.
No such thing
>strap whorius down
>grab a large drill
>start drilling a large hole into him, while his robotic autotuned screams of imaginable agony make your diamond dick throb so hard it hurts
>fuck the hole
>cum inside of his sensitive electronics, shorting them, causing him massive additional suffering
>thank the gods protoss programmed whorius with the ability to feel pain, as you walk away leaving a drips of precum behind
nature always finds a way son

beGenius did that in EU. Always pick Tychus. Know what their record is? It's 0-7

And again with Tychus you'd get outsoaked and outrotated by a global on Misfits' side.Tychus isn't the teamfight monster you make him out to be neither. Pretty sure Aba's teamfight is stronger by a lot in that comp.

Anubarak could pose a real threat but the other two, especially if they went with the heal on D would stand zero chance.

Speaking of which, the fact that anubarak didn't go cocoon in a "4"v5 match up was silly. He didn't gain almost any real value out of locust from what I saw.