Explain your self amerifats

Why are cars from Germany so superior compared to cars from America? Are you even trying Burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=af1JhPIOhg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flawless

Why are cars from other manufacturers so inferior to Teslas? Is anyone else even trying?

>Flawlessly overpriced VW

This is a board for cars and not for Ipads faggot.

Porsches are cute!

Because brand loyalty. GM, Ford, and FCA fanatics don't give a shit about actual quality as long as the car has their favorite emblem.

>Ford Mustang is a best seller in his cucked country
>HURR DURR AMERIFARTS

Meanwhile in Germany

>dieselgate
>4 cylinder porsches
>rebadged Volkswagen cars sold as Porsche vehicles
>DSG7 scandal
>N47 BMW scandal
>Their cars are equipped with Magneti Marelli high tech components (Italian, Fiat) sold as german engineering
>had to buy common rail technology from Fiat and sell it as their invention
>rebadged Lamborghini sold as Audi
>had to set up fake crash tests against a little Fiat 500 vs Q7 in fear because it was outselling their dishwashers from the homeland competitors
>have to pay and fake reviews against FCA cars (notably Alfa Giulia) because they're buttblasted about Italian superiority
>eternal superior complex

>Amerifats wouldnt fit in this car

Not like the Germans are any better now :))))

>I drive a superior American car which have no problems by over 250mil cars sold a year

If I pay 200k plus mark up on a gt3 I hope that its better than a viper or a zo6

Better, I drive a Lexus which is not American or German in one solution.

This car triggers americans.
>faster then a corvette
>enough room for the family

youtube.com/watch?v=af1JhPIOhg4

Ayy

Who cares? We are all one. #GlobalismIsGood #OpenBorders #AllahuAkbar

GERMAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck I would give a kidney for that car

>faster than corvette
Kek, maybe a last gen base model corvette

Only your autism triggers people m8

>assblasted teenager: the post
those sweet amerilard tears

Audi RS6 performance 0-200kmh - 12.1s
Corvette C7 0-200km - 15.9s

BTFO AMERIFAT

I think this is only true if you completely ignore price. If you consider price, the Japanese and then the Americans produce the best cars. Cheap european cars are absolutely horrid 1.3 diesels. Absolutely souless.

>cuck units

Mah nigga.

For modern cars-
Highest build quality: Germany
Cheapest power for dollar: burgers
Pigfat, numb econoboxes?: Japan

Really I don't know what Japan is doing anymore, if you have the money for a new econobox you can buy a 3-4 year old 3 series/c class/whatever which do have their reliable models (hell even the N55 335i is reliable) and use the money you didn't lose on depreciation to offset the increased cost of parts and maintenance. Except for the Miata and Lexus, Japan isn't doing anything to set themselves apart now that burgers can actually make half decent econoboxes

Otherwise buy a 10+ year old civic/mazda3

The strangest thing is seeing americans pretend their cars are reliable or well built.

yeah it's basically a golf, right?

>this complete lack of an argument

All this faggotry and it uses a Lamborghini engine claiming to be German.

Literally copying the homeworks from your classmate who is better than you

I agree here, at the moment it looks like Japan car brands dont follow any strategy anymore. The cars look super wierd and dont follow any tradition.

so you think imperial is better than metric?

What is this shit?

Starting from the Audi A1 to the R8 it's always the same black soulless interior.

Pic related is how real cars are made.

>*(VERY EXPENSIVE OPTIONALS SHOWN)

Why did anyone reply to this?

>it's always the same black soulless interior.
ah em...
what is this?

thats just how the car is specced, you can chose different kinds of leather dude

The issue is they've been the go to for so long that they got lazy and didn't react to competitors catching up. Also the post is a poorly formatted mess because lol phoneposting

POST MORE TO KEEP THE TRIGGERING GOING

keep on being a wagecuck

They're cool, you Germs have good cars, except for Beemers. They depreciate a lot in value here but cost a lot to maintain.

sure, I love to see dem mad wagecucks

Jesus Christ, this is fucking dull.

The engine is developed and built in Ingolstadt by Audi AG.

This is a black dick. Amerifats love black dicks so Lexus added them in the cars for the US market.

Haters gonna hate.
Alright, now I understand.

Heritage + a citation.

in other words, useless

Top-left corner, there is the black dick again. Why are Americans so obsessed with black dicks? Is this some kind of car-cuckholding when your wife drives the Lexus?

> it's basically a golf

Give it a few years. Everything will be MQB.

I allow myself to post this car since it's produced in Molsheim and close to Germany.

In burger-logic its a VW because Bugatti is part of the VAG.

I know, they are really retarded, but hey, they barely know Europe is a continent.

Europe uses this logic more than anyone in order to discredit any American car and shits on Audi for being VW all the time. How obsessed and retarded are you yurocucks that you can't go in one thread without whining about Americans doing something you've made an art out of

Why did you reply to this garbage thread?

Good joke buddy

>shits on Audi for being VW all the time
Nobody is really bothered by it except for internet teenagers who can't really afford either.
>you can't go in one thread without whining about Americans
He said in a thread dedicated to shitting on Americans.

I just gotta say, as an american living in europe..
YOUR car is better for YOU because it was disigned by YOUR people
(good in twisties, acceleration in country roads etc.)
OUR cars are better for US because WE designed it
(low stress motoring for hours on end in a straight line, but still with horsepower to spice things up etc.)
can't we just stop being cucks and just talk about how we like cars instead of putting eachothers cars down?

german cars are overrated and a money sink

>>low stress motoring for hours on end in a straight line
but you gotta admit, your cars drink so much gas, it's hilarious.

>low stress motoring for hours
>gas-guzzlers with shitty interior and lacking safety
Okay.

>muh safety
>muh gas mileage
>muh power
Americans are so funny

As an American living in the US, it's not that simple. Power and size are more useful in the US, handling and nimbleness is more useful in Europe. People commonly buy small, weak cars in the US and powerful landbarges in Europe (although if we're being real, 99% of euros are either driving a base model luxury car or a Japanese/french shitbox that was worth 8k new)

DATS RACIST!!!!

TRUMP BTFO!

FASCIST HOMOPHOBIC KKK

#SLAYALLDAY
#LESIEJONES
#HILARYCLINTON2016
#KKKTRUMP
#DUMPDRUMPF
#LOVETRUMPSTRUMP

>4 cylinder Mustang

I actually have 2 land rovers. Diesels, i might add.
Again, americans are more "value-minded" then ou european counterparts. We prefer materials that are more in the middle ground because americans love deals
>lacking saftey
nigger what? not everyone has a mustang.
Im not going to defend the mustang. 2 stars lol
meh i simplified. and your right about the euros having cheap shitboxes. awful peugeots everywhere.
kek

>>gas-guzzlers
There's like a 1 MPG difference between the M4 and V8 Mustang.

assuming, you're a german, you're a fucking idiot. (If not, your post is still useless and you're still retarded)

US is Mercedes biggest market. BMW and Porsche are US's second biggest market, Audi and US is third. Germany doesnt give a shit about anyone in Germany. German car manufactures design their cars to appeal to Americans.

They obviously aren't American cars, but Germany really only cars primarily about appealing to one market: America (with china at a close second)

nice imaginary scenario but how is the r8 a vw?
you might as well call the corvette a corsa

You have to go back

>both Europe and China are much bigger markets for Daimler and BMW
>Audi sells 3 times as much cars in Europe as it does in the US
>Germany alone is barely behind US for all brands despite having a population 4 times smaller
>HURR DURR EVERYTHING IS MADE FOR MURRICA
Don't choke on that star spangled burger, Amerilard.

>mfw Americans can't drive like this on highways
www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4a5OpilS5w

The genesis is fucking orgasmic. The interior is gorgeous, its fun to drive and the exterior is top notch as well.

>making a comparison
>compares 2 countries and an entire fucking continent thinking it furthers his argument
Aren't you guys shouting the "merics are dumb" meme. Ironic, huh?

I want one of these so bad

>germans think people legitimately care about Germany because they make good cars
>implying people dont just look at the driver
>germany actually thinks anyone gives a shit about their country and not just importing their cars

Newsflash: the whole world actually just thinks you're Nazis, but give us a couple more of your cars please thanks

oh hello there BTFO'd in every measurable metric known.

>posting the ugly soap bar model and not the superior older style

GET OUT

>Newsflash: the whole world actually just thinks you're Nazis
really? thanks!

Find a flaw

protip: you can't

exhaust sounds bad

heavy ass pig 5th gen population: you.

I'm comparing markets and EU is a single market, friendo.

DELET THIS

no collision warning. not even mad about it. co-worker has it on her audi..nothing but fucking problems with false positives causing the car to "hoy fuck the brakes" when the driver doesn't want to.

The bikes are superior too

Fugg my image

I know european cars are superior, so do most americans.
The opinion of edgy highschoolers on Veeky Forums isn't really all that important to me, so the deluded threads they make shitting on our cars doesn't really bother me all that much, i own an audi A5 tfsi quattro and just laugh my ass off at all the poorfags making memeballs.

I understand from an american perspective that you want to support our own economy, but seriously though, i have owned many cars some of them american, most of them european. They are better built, more modern and just a better looking overall package.
Saying shit like "porsche is a vw beetle" isn't hurting their sales numbers so have fun kids, Veeky Forums is playground.

>Inb4 butthurt shitstorm with may mays and pictures of american shitboxes, you could post 1000 euro cars and they'd all be better.

>yeah it's basically a golf, right?
Most audi cars are. You can literally buy the same piece from vw and save like up to 3 times and have the 100% same piece.
The audi tax is way too damn high on the brand

What

Trips speak the truth

>safety bike
top kek

Dont get this meme

With planned obsolescence running rampant in every German car company, their legendary build quality has been reduced to a meme. Save for certain rare and special edition models, german cars depreciate at ridiculous rates, and it's no secret why this happens. With every year it gets worse, and more gimmicks are added to make sure that no one but your dealership can work on it. They're great cars when they're new, possibly the best in the world, but at this rate I'd sooner lease one than buy one.

>german cars depreciate at ridiculous rates

This is probably going to stop me from getting a GTI if the Fiesta ST stops coming to the US (which it probably will)

>it's an amerifat attributes lack of regular maintenance and stealership prices to manufacturer
It's a US problem. Save for some concrete fails like N54 most cars in Jewrope run absolutely fine for decades.

Fuck german cars. Learned that lesson on an Audi A6. Plastic water pump impeller that melts.

DONE with krautshit.