-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md).
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.
-Why are you reading this? Why aren't you playing BotW right now?

>Switch
-lol

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/SciresM/libamiibo/commit/6791c763e3216d1738231cbdd9f59b01230088e7
github.com/FIX94/haxchi/blob/master/installer/src/gameList.h#L14-L102
whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W H E N
H
E
N

Do wii games installed to the wiiu (not the vwii) need a separate usb drive?

Can you install multiple regions for the same game or would they override?

Individual IDs. Good luck figuring out which is which though.

Frog dub user, I summon you

Did throwing the missing files from EU dump into the voice folder fix the crashes? Did you keep the 008 folder?

>Lol switch

Isn't there no browser?

At least there's a section now.

That may have been his point. Though I think an update added one?

there's only a basic one right now for logging into public hotspots

wheres the DLC tik

I keep getting a white screen for trying from trying to do the kernal exploit.
What do?

Yep. You can easily get out of that mode though, and get to the rest of the web.

Interestingly enough, it seems to crash the switch whenever you try to play a video though.

(Covering up the SN here.)

Also side question
Is there an injector for these yet?

web exploits when

Does it use webkit?

I just took the EUfr folder from the EUR version and renamed it to USen.

Didn't put in the 008 folder.

Re-encrypted and loaded my save back up. The problematic cutscene I mentioned earlier now works perfectly with french dub.
So NOTE TO ANYONE ELSE MAKING AN UNDUB:

The voice files in the USA version other than the English "USen" are most likely completely fucked, as far as my testing goes. DO NOT USE THEM. Not sure if this applies to Spanish voice files as well. But for sure, the french files are just completely fucked over and Nintendo was just trolling me by including an incomplete set of voices. Just take all of the voice files from the EUR version of the game since these voice folders have the complete set.

Make sure to use WinMerge to compare the voice files in both folders before renaming the one you want to "USen", so the game uses it.

>compatible controller is wiiu gamepad
is this true?

wait do you have to use loadiine to play with the french dub

>use utik to get botw
>install it via wup 1.3
>won't let me play without update
>try installing update via wup
>fails saying usb has been disconnected
>try updating with the Wii U instead
>fails again

What am I doing wrong, bros?

according to nintendo's site yes, it used wiimote by itself

I really really hope you don't crash later from not having that 008 folder, because I'm going to follow in your footsteps tomorrow morning. Glad I could help, however small it may have been.

Dunno what the fuck this WinMerge thing is but I'll look into that too. Rest easy user, you earned it.

Get update via utik, bam it works.

They don't need a separate usb drive since they act as normal eshop downloads.
I don't think there is an injector yet, which is annoying since I can't get the usb loaders on vwii to work.

I got the update via utik just like I did with the game.

I don't think it'll work because it uses motion and pointer as well.

>transfer saves from eu botw to us
>no photos load, not even newly made ones
I can't even begin to guess what is causing this

WinMerge is just a handy utility to see the file differences between two folders.

But for French, I think the only difference was that 008 folder. So yeah, hopefully it doesn't bite us in the ass. I guess we'll see.

Is there a hacked system transfer exploit for 11.3?

Can I install BOTW on my Wii U's hard drive instead of having to playing it from an external drive?

ha

Yes, but it's recommended to install on external for safety in case something goes wrong.

Yeah. There are a few posts on temp about it, shows up as an earlier webkit

Hopefully the worst case scenario is that we have to put it in (maybe even through FTP) and it just werks

No, I decrypted the game, changed the voice files, and re-encrypted.

JNUSTool for decrypting

NUSPacker for encrypting.

For that user who was asking me about ECDSA stuff for amiibos last night -- turns out the ECDSA signature stored in amiibos is over the unique ID, and not anything we care about.

Nintendo currently doesn't validate the signature, and even if they did it's not over any of the data we'd care about modifying. So it basically just doesn't matter.

See github.com/SciresM/libamiibo/commit/6791c763e3216d1738231cbdd9f59b01230088e7 for details.

The game is out on the Switch, why bother playing the inferior version /hbg/?

Why does nintendo have it listed as compatable

>inferior version
>has better voice acting thanks to undub
hmmm

not sure, apparently when it was released it worked and you could use the wiimote with the gamepad's sensor bar when you needed it

why would i buy a console for 1 game when i can play it for free on a fully hacked one i already own?

So now that BotW is officially out, do i still have to boot into CFW or can I just install the official update and play it without Mocha?

You can use the gamepads sensor bar but you still need to use a wiimote apparently

Yeah I want someone to make this clear before I take it online.

>switch
>literally 1 game
>$300+

I can't seem to install Haxchi since I don't have a compatible game. Send help.

get a compatable game

So I have to buy one?

Yea sadly

>those stiff nipples
I have a sudden urge to replay LoZ:TP.

Well shit. Which one is the cheapest?

Brain age I think.

Yea brain age is cheapest right now
$6.99

Thanks anons.

github.com/FIX94/haxchi/blob/master/installer/src/gameList.h#L14-L102

What do I do with this?

Do I really have to keep my 3DS open to download freeshop games?

It's all the compatible games.

pretty much, you can if you want just get the tickets of the games and use the eshop's sleep mode download

Trying to install BoTW with WUP installer. I installed the game, then the update, and then it starting automatically installing the game again. Why? I turned the WiiU off, but apparently that fucked it up and I have to start over.

Also, I have my save file from when I was using the leaked EU version, and in data management, it's separate from this new BoTW installation. Am I gonna have to start from scratch?

Free vs. better RGB + 400$

Uhhhhh think I will take free, without the awkward ENG voices. They really do sound like crap

So guys i have been playing BoTW since it leaked with the update and all and now it asks for an update again. Should i update through the eshop (I have the EU version of the game on an EU console) or by using wup installer?

Alright, got any recommendations? This is what I got so far, along with the XX demo.

I've been playing the leaked version of the game on a US console, is there a new ISO I need now that the game is out or can I just take this online and update like normal?

Can't leaving it open to download everything burn the screen?

3D land, KI:U, Kingdom Hearts, Link between worlds, FE Fates, MK7, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Pocket Card Jockey, PW SoJ, just a few off top of my head also don't play hyrule warriors if you don't have a n3ds which i can't really tell from the pic

>fire emblem

i recommend some better taste

I'm waiting for the full translation of Fates from Japanese to play it, and it is a new one, so I'm ready for that. Thanks for the recommendations.

>picking sun over moon

I like to play games at night, so I want the comfy night. I also enjoy the lion legendary a little more.

Okay so i'm really confused.

I have BOTW Eur version with the original update.

I downloaded the NTSC version earlier today, but I can't find the update anywhere. Did Nintendo release out another update today or something?

Basically

1. Where can I find the update for BOTW?

2. Was there ANOTHER new update released today?

3. Do I just install it through WUP like I did the game and all previous updates?

>Why are you reading this? Why aren't you playing BotW right now?

5 hours is enough for one sitting for me.
I spent an hour lost looking for the Stasis shrine because I'm a stupid ass who didn't mark it on his slate.

Also, Squirrels are bitches.

Wii U overclock homebrew when?

I don't think an overclock would help, the docked mode on the Switch has the exact same issue. Maybe they'll patch it.

I played the game for 12 hours straight for 3 days in a row when it came out, but now my sister wants to play so I can only get in a few hours when she goes to sleep.

Did you ever CATCH A FUCKING SQUIRREL I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD WHEN I CATCH YOU I'M GONNA COOK YOU AND SHOVE YOU UP MY ASS FUCK HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SEE ME CROUCHED BEHIND A BUSH HALF A GODDAMN MILE AWAY JUST WHEN I GOT MY BOW LINED AND AND SQUEAK SQUEAK OFF YOU GO DAMMIT

I don't think I even saw one, but then I was pretty noisy. You could always try the stealth armor.

>Wii U overclock homebrew when?
Never, because that's not how it works.

Can you install eshop and virtual console games through the brazilian method now?

Well damn, they've got overclocking built into the N3DS Luma cfw. How the hell am I supposed to know?

I should have tried the stealth elixirs I made. Figured I'd save them, though.

are you retarded?

I don't want to risk using that method to dl botw from nintendo's servers, does disc2app/wup installer work? I'm going to rent botw when possible.

How good is Xenoblade Chronicles 3D? Is it worth downloading off freeshop?

Care to elaborate?

Allow me to reiterate

Unga bunga how make Wii U do what N3DS do
Me want increase clock speed to vid gam no go boom boom on load stuff

Me likey a9lh
Me want Wii U to have good good

basically there is no such "overclocking" nintendo made the n3ds more powerful but run at the o3ds' lower clockspeed unless a n3ds exclusive title is played then it will use it's own max clockspeed, luma allows you to set it to always be using it's own clockspeed/max power, if anything it should be not underclocking if that's even a thing

>Modular eMMC
NINTENDO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I like where this is going

Oh Nintendo. Why do you bother hiring shitty developers? Switch will be hacked on less time it took the 3DS at this rate.
Maybe even less than the DS.

I'm not defending him because trying to overclock a Wii U is retarded but technically modding hardware to run things at a higher clock speed then is intended for those games is overclocking, even if it was just underclocked originally.

How does DLC work through the brazilian method? Do you just install it through WUP or do you HAVE to run cfw every time you launch the game?

You'd need a New Wii U for that, which doesn't exist.

Well, I had heard that console hardware is generally underclocked already in order to deal with heating and power consumption issues, but this is actually a good bit of information I didn't know about before. Makes you wonder who the hell makes these decisions, but again it could be to preserve battery life.

So a cut down, webkitless browser?
Could you try going to whoishostingthis.com/tools/user-agent/
?
I wanna see what's making it tick.

it's been tested and there is a 5% difference in battery guess nintendo got too autistic about it

cfw everytime

You have to run CFW before you launch the game. Same with other region stuff, or E-shop.

On OLED or AMOLED, yes. TN/IPS will be fine.
It does turn off the top screen after a while, though.

So for all eshop games (say Fast Racing NEO) i'd have to run CFW every time I run the game?

Ya but it takes literally 24 hours to dump a game that big. I tried dumping Xenoblade X and it was only halfway done after 20 hours.

Is the Season Pass for BOTW on utik? I'm fairly new to Wii U hacking, so how do season passes through utik and haxchi even work?

I'm pretty sure they don't want the new3ds to run games differently from normal 3ds because it's possible it would cause unforeseen issues that Nintendo just doesnt want to put time into looking for and fixing.
It's like the ps4 pro is still eventually getting a "boost mode" which will be a check box hidden in the menus that lets the system run harder then otherwise. (it had a similar situation where it would run ps4 games identically to a normal ps4 unless specifically patched by the devs to do otherwise.)
Technically if you do that there is a risk of the game crashing or something because they didn't do proper testing.

>bought a O3DS XL for the sole purpose of kacking it
>immediately updated it because, not only am I autismo, I'm also retarded

F-fuck! Did I mess everything up?