>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
Leech is divisable by 5 edition

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAH6hadi7_BV-fPCRB5J0xvffiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyz0B_v6wQH6-RfKnRVrJj314RIXGvDbUV-37C-gB9BAx4i9GwLkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS_K07QM6roNfDQKN2YsppDWUq-7Td1fZ_x_xhGWDki3MBQJE20miAcelS7w1UlRj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8V7BgsvxXXhq5WY13yKwoRL-tjtUh2gsgMtNEWv2qM9W_IFKLZsNgdT8HFiEId2UNU9HFXySj6gscdvjOHA-756L0npustqLGQgwlGcWr6DlwYVq1KGDw3gw==
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how much would it cost to refund like 40 points, 40c or cheaper?

dead game

I done goofed the edition.

depends on the league.

FREE GENERAL

reminder that ssf hc means flameblast totem
the very highest skill level of play

FREE poster is a personal hero of mine.

>its a poeg stealing d2g memes episode

Like fashion, memes come back into style. Like fashion d2 has been improved this cycle.

whats the opinion on legacy so far?
league stones being common as fuck has made it kinda interesting to level in at least imo

the most fun league to date

Why does that man have boobies?

>raiz playing 13 hours straight

How is this possible

Would you then marry it?

it's fun

amphetamines

Sadly GGG will ruin the league in 3.0 im sure

c'est la vie

It seems anons are actually playing rather than shitposting about the game. These are strange days.

How should I be using Blade Flurry?
Should I just be holding it down on higher health targets, or should I be releasing at six stacks over and over?

Depends how fast you can make stacks

JOIN OFFICIAL POEG DISCORD!!! discordapp.com/invite/4WCMbhG discordapp.com/invite/4WCMbhG discordapp.com/invite/4WCMbhG

the denial about being a shitty dead game is fucking real

If you have no legitimate business here then I am afraid I will have to ask you to leave. Good day.

We hope to see you next thread for tea.

t. some one under the age of 30 and clearly hasn't played all of the leagues extensively

no need to be so angry user

league just started, user! start playin! :)

Just because you're bored with the game doesnt necessarily mean its "dead"

Follow what that other guy said and fuck off

I just dropped 6s bow with ilvl 29 in scrubcore ssf. Why?

I wanna make a ranger wander but I don't know if the deadeye ascendancies work for kinetic blast

Powerful Precision says that ARROW pierce chance increases crit chance. does this work for wand attacks or not? also, how big is the increase at 100% pierce?
and does Far Shot increase the aoe damage of kinetic blast?

I'm sad you find playing every poe league and being over 30 an achievement. I was trying to have a laugh but your shrivelled and spiteful personality is obviously incapable of that.

t. played since beta and am 33

who /onlymadeittoact3cruelhere/

took a million breaks, just couldn't get into it that much. the leaguestones are kinda cool but idk, for me it almost felt really tedious to constantly have to be worrying about adding them because they drop so fucking much that you have to have them constantly in if you dont want to waste

3 difficulty leveling is still insanely gay. ill probably a couple chars this league but really i think at this point im just waiting for 3.0

6s are just for jewellers retard.

it requires ilvl 50, Einstein
at least it used to

Using Perandus stones pisses me off

On one hand, you wanna use these stones a lot so you can start collecting coins early
On the other hand, you need to search the entire map for these chests which hinders your progression a lot

I should probably think about posts before I make fun of them, my apologies. Also goodnight, I must rest now. I have riped twice due to my drunkenness and general shitness and I can't deal with another until I can sleep.

>use massive shrine
>can barely tell my ice crash covering a larger radius
thanks, Chris

blood clots in legs edition

no biggie, it's Veeky Forums anyway,
that 6s made me think if mods have lower req ilvls too.

:^)

>running blasphemy with increased aoe gem, witch nodes and templar nodes and it's still garbage

I am suffering

levelling is cool as fuck and made much easier for SSF thanks to the abundance of essences and talismans

Anything listed as arrow won't work with wands, it is worded the same way as bow gems

I too, have found a trove leaguestone.

additional sockets strongbox?

if it was +2 it's possible, I don't remeber excatly how it happend

Holy fuck what is wrong with today's normal lab layout

>only one path from the starting area
>it leads to a key room
>this key room always has a trap section with spikes and moving chainsaws between the entrance and the exit

I attempted that shit twice and both times had to alt f4, the second time I had 0.1% health left, fucking impossible trap section

there's only five(5) SSF HC players in the guild....

don't step on the trap

it's not karui science

Dude i'm with you

>get to first Izaro fight
>crashes

Yeah i'm done

>step onto spike ground as soon as they've retracted
>have +20% movespeed
>spikes still hit you before you get to the other side
>billion scaling dps chainsaw blade in your face at the other end

The problem with randomly generating shit like this is that there's nothing to stop it from randomly generating a literally impossible section

They don't randomly generate though, they pull from a pool of trap layout templates. You need to git gud

So which is the new meta skill

With the way characters in this game control, how you have no control over speed and your character will continue to walk towards the last place the cursor was unless you click again in front of them to stop, it's not built for this kind of gameplay

Flameblast totems

exciting stuff

now what

Grind until 100?

who looked at shocking and igniting conflux and thought chilling conflux was just fine

I have an idea for a new league:
Facebreaker league
Only facebreakers
nothing else
extra gory mods on everything

Should I play Fire Nova Mine on a saboteur or occultist for a league starter ?

is that even viable with aoe being gutted?

I don't know, truthfully I don't even know what to start with this league.

at least, it's ethical

I miss pt

As someone who made a big break and ever only played domination and breach league, i gotta say that I like beyond league the most in legacy.

ded general
ded gaem

can you trade gear between ssf characters you have?

Does difficulty effect how many perandus coins drop. Should I save my perandus leaguestones till merciless or it doesn't matter?

considering leaguestones have level restrictions I'd say it doesnt matter

Noob here.
I almost finished a run through normal on standard but now I want to start a new character on Legacy.
What character types are beginner friendly?

So I just hit cruel with my first Gladiator BladeFlurry character and I've started to look at gear.

I think I want Aegis Aurora but I'm not sure about anything else

I'm a noob at this game. I have a level 51 Occultist and I wish to make a CI high survivability build, but don't know the ropes. Is this a good build?
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAH6hadi7_BV-fPCRB5J0xvffiukCS64bJdlbbRkRUDW5pyuX9FJTPV-XlUyz0B_v6wQH6-RfKnRVrJj314RIXGvDbUV-37C-gB9BAx4i9GwLkyfviPk3189Jsb6KoS_K07QM6roNfDQKN2YsppDWUq-7Td1fZ_x_xhGWDki3MBQJE20miAcelS7w1UlRj_pcQIfLp5t1ns8V7BgsvxXXhq5WY13yKwoRL-tjtUh2gsgMtNEWv2qM9W_IFKLZsNgdT8HFiEId2UNU9HFXySj6gscdvjOHA-756L0npustqLGQgwlGcWr6DlwYVq1KGDw3gw==

Leech-focussed slayers.
Necromancers.

Make sure to buy an Xbox One soon! You wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun now, would you?

I was planning to run hidden potential BV this league, but the jewel isn't on poe.ninja, what does this mean?

I didnt even finish normal and i already don't want to play anymore

i don't like the league stones D: it feels like playing standard

I feel like the stones get a lot more interesting as you grow in levels and start to build up a stockpile of interesting ones you can sort of throw into a big fuckparty.

I'm already seeing some of that just leveling. You end up with crazy Nemesis + Bloodlines + Talisman things.

Beyond, Rampage, Breach
Fuck yeah bring it on

I'll make SA/Frenzy good again
or die tring

>foil rotc confirmed
where is your ethics now, /poeg/?

in not using anything that benefits from +x proj (too much). And in using Death Bow until Decimation and Decimation until Harbringer (which doesn't make much sense at first glance, particulary Death Bow)
It's about message, tho.

I just signed up, what am I in for?

how do we turn these shitbirds into elite HC SSF players?

Is blade vortex that good anymore? Most the builds on the forums used multiple instances of BV, but that got nerfed.

>every shitty skill has gotten a threshold gem to make it not quite as shitty
>even some good skills are getting in on the action
>i somehow design a build around the one skill that doesn't get a threshold
Every fucking time

>log in
>hit level 2
>bored

anyone else not motivated this league

>thought everyone in the guild would play ssfhc
>me and like 4 others play it

me

huehuehue

and me

>It's about message, tho.
Oh god this ethics meme has gone so far we have actual gameplay activists

What happened to our guy ProjectPT?

i dont know what to do poeg everything feels boring and im nervous all the time

can't sit for 5 minutes to launch the game

SSF HC MASTER RACE

I've been doing it for a long time already, althought I'm glad about calling it ethics, Meta herd usualy calls it "broken", "not viable" etc.
Still I usaly do better than everyday meta head. Not as good as prominmaxing nolifife meta shephards, tho.

Is SSF HC the best autism test ever made ?

>tfw I got a Tabula from Vaal Construc at the end of Act 2
BEST
RNG
EVER

>he trades
>ever

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE