What does Veeky Forums think of him?

What does Veeky Forums think of him?

Veeky Forums is jealous of him.

I see no shitboxes, pristine, heavily modified, or in normal shitty condition in his garage, so I therefore have no respect for him.

Great guy, great content.

I wonder why he is popular when all he does is talk about himself and gloat with a camera in his face for 20 minute videos.

It's like men love staring at men on youtube coz girls sure as shit wouldn't watch his channel and he barely shows his cars. I admit I have skimmed a bunch of his video's as I stumbled upon them when looking at Pagani's.

I also wonder how much someone has to earn to have his revolving door car collection. I'd guess 3-5 million per year with them all financed, but I wonder how he earns that much money when he appears to be a moron.

Yes he's more successful than me, derp.

>fast toys
>likes boys

This, he's not a car enthusiast he just gets the most expensive cars he can find just to brag about it.
>No classic
>No modified
>4 Rolls

He's just a basic rich douche.

if i see him, i will run him over

looks like a turkroach tbqh fampai

Who?

Salomondrin, hes a car youtuber.

Literally never heard of him

He has some nice cars but his vlogs arent too focused on car reviews and informational things.

I have no interest in shows like this, not because Im jealous but because I will never own any of the cars he showcases. Its just like how im more interested in top gears cheap car challenges than I am watching them sit and talk about the newest expensive thing. Haggard garage might just be some idiot kids who dont know what they are doing fucking around, but thats essentially my situation too, so I would much rather watch their escapades than watch this dude jerk himself off.

Who is this and why should I care?

I simply don't.

You guys must be into shitboxes and other boring cars, because if you've ever spent 5 seconds on youtube looking at any performance cars (from GT-R's to Pagani's) you would have stumbled upon one or two if his videos.

(You)

(RED)®

not the person you replied to but have you ever thought that some people don't spend as much time on youtube as you?

Iirc he used to be a movie producer, made some big $$ and went straight to real estate and etc, most of the cars that drop in value like RR/G63 are leased, but the cars that hold their value, he buys them and flips them for profit.

not the person you replied to, but have you ever thought that 5 seconds isn't a long time?

5 seconds?

are you implying everyone uses youtube everyday and when they use it they watch videos of people who drive their OWN cars, which is possibly the douchiest thing ever? He isn't even reviewing anything just living is daily live but happened to bring his camera

What?

> they use it they watch videos of people who drive their OWN cars

Damn dude, that's really impressive! How are you able to afford a Pagani?

Stop being autistic user simply asked who the person was

Stop being a cunt. Why the fuck does it matter "who" he is? He drives a wide variety of rare cars and talks about them beyond the typical vain "this is my Ferrari and it's great because it's expensive" bullshit.

how the fuck do people afford more than 2 cars
hell, more than 1
spent 40 grand on a new car and if i needed to buy 2 at the same time? fuck man

Bought one car and paid it off in 3 years, bought another car and paid it off in another 3 years.

Who fucking cares about cars you can drive in a video game? This guy has no taste.

Nice cars sure but he's a boring spic