>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed) (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5xdfwh/how_were_fighting_afk_farming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All memeing aside, do you guys think the game will survive? I love the game, but it's slowly being destroyed by shit like revenge gear, shitty connections, and players nonstop quitting unpenalized because of said shitty connections.
I definitely think it's a really bad sign that they removed the player count in the last update, and I want the game to live.

Reminder that having a main outside of Lawbringer or Raider is prohibited here

third for stop bullying soldiers

I think like any ubisoft games its going to have problems, but the team behind for honor genuinely seem dedicated to making the game better through player feedback. I think they have learned a lot through the success of R6S.

It just came out, they already said that they will nerf revenge gear. They say revenge is a necessary mechanic but it being spammed every 2 seconds and easily triggered in 1v1 situations is not what they intended.
They are aware of quitters and want to look into it but I'm not sure they will actually do shit about it.

>completely new to the game
>puts me up against people 50x my xp

is the game dead or mming just shit

>revenge gear
being looked into
>quitters
being looked into
>connection
fuck off if you want dedicated servers

True, but it seems like they were braindead to implement shit like revenge gear in the first place. How did no one on the dev team think this would be a problem?
Did they even playtest revenge gear builds when they made it?

mming is nonexistent. Enjoy your stay.

> you guys think the game will survive?
Interview said they were aware of these issues and would fix them. so that defiantly not a yes on the game surviving but it's not a no either. I guess we can only wait and see. I think the game will survive personally however.
What about Kensei, Beserker and Shugoki? I thought /fhg/ was OK with people maining these?

I don't want dedicated servers, I just want the game to be fucking stable. I'm sick of peoples shitty connections dragging the game down, and for the game to suddenly lag up and when it's done I've taken a heavy hit I had literally no chance of blocking

I think it will. Majority of playerbase will leave pretty soon though. For Honor was always going to be a niche game, normies wont last more than a month.

Anyone else unable to play the game outside of story mode? For some reason, the game just won't connect to the servers or something and I can't play. It just gets stuck in infinite matchmaking. It won't even get past the loading screen for a custom match offline. The world map updates the territories, I can see how many friends are online playing the game and I can't switch out my gear all fine, but actually playing the game gets me fuckall.

What the fuck? I've tried verifying the files and everything was successful, no errors found.

Do you mainly play 1v1 or 4v4 modes? I've noticed the problems in 4v4 but hardly anything in 1v1.

>only 8k until I can buy the flower power weeb squad bundle
Feels good. Dang what do I spend my hard earned steel on next? The new champs are months away. I don't play enough KANGZ to buy the thor bundle. The fire wings are cringe. What do?

what system are you playing it on? PC since you verified the files?

We need to add captains in dominion. Having soldiers only on one point is retarded.

Yeah, on PC. I've played since the closed beta without this sort of issue ever happening. I left the game for like 2 days or so since I was pretty burnt out, then this shit happens.

Requesting a drawfag version of Lewdkeeper consoling a Lawbringer who gave up on life.

>fighting kenseis on my skill level
>they all play like orochis, going for sidedash attacks and top lights

I mix it up. I've experienced it in all modes, but the worst situation by far was in 2v2
>Last round is a tie breaker, nearly kill the warden I got paired with, but my friend died and the Orochi ran over to fight double team
>Warden is one hit from dead, I can still do this
>Warden backs up to regen health
>All of a sudden lag and the game is syncing
>When the game starts again the Warden is mid heavy hitting me and I get killed
I quit immediately, that was bullshit to the point to where I wouldn't be surprised if they were lag switching
Yeah I figure a lot of people will leave and not come back because the game takes skill to enjoy, though revenge gear is turning off a lot of people. Hope they fix that shit soon

Why even do duels as LB if you are so weak willed

>when you are one with your opponent

I love these kind of moments in battles, they make me all warm and fuzzy inside!

>elimination
>they get a bot level 3 peacekeeper
>it just fucking cleans house

You gotta learn to punish the warden zone attack with GB on reaction, it's unsafe on regular block.

>Tfw PK players are still alive

We need this meme edited.

Where are you located? I've had almost no problems at all in 1v1 or 2v2 hold a few times the game has hiccuped but I notice a lot of issues in 4v4 modes. US for me.

>We need to add captains in dominion
I feel there should be some method for spawning captains. like every 100 renown a player earns should spawn a captain for their team.
This might seem like a dumb suggestion but maybe restart your router?

>Soldier Surge

US as well. It definitely happens way more often in 4v4, but it still happens occasionally in the other modes

I love the same thing with Warden/Kensei matchup. You just have to feel the flow of the battle to win.

>Wouldn't it be fuckin rad if I put a quit to desktop button in the lobby

Fucking why

>play around with +defense boosts as THE LAW
>stacking gear stats with the defense boost from "Righteous Deflection"
>Have just shy of 4 bars of health after fighting a roach and hostile law
>Eat a ground zero catapult strike
>Survive
You can't stop the LAW.

Who /afk/ here?

>We need to add captains in dominion
Fuck that shit, it's one of the reasons I fucking hate skirmish so much
>Faggots just stick to the stronger AI on their team
>Go to fight them
>During the fight the fucking AI will GB giving the enemy a free heavy
It's nonsense

How do you do that? Just go to AI matches?

What's a good reactive class to play who can really capitalize on a good parry or guard break? and with strong feints
I've been playing raider and there's really not a whole lot for him to follow up with

I guess now that the majority is quitting I should especially just wait for a big sale so I can join when the game gets some fresh blood.

>This might seem like a dumb suggestion but maybe restart your router?

I'm willing to accept any suggestion right now but unfortunately, it didn't work. Other games don't have any connectivity issues though. I played The Division through Uplay a few hours ago without any problems whatsoever.

What do you mean exactly? GB when he is about to do the zone attack?

Been playing BB a lot so I have the natural instinct to dodge.

LIVE HOLLOWING

Kensei and Warden, I guess? Kensei is the feint machine, and Warden can follow GB with le vortex.

I'm a GIMP newbie but I can give it my best. Anyone got a clean background of that image (the US map part)?

Just take the in-game faction war map.

nah you get a free GB if you block wardens zone, thats why its unsafe

I was thinking about archers + a captain group at side points. They spawn immediately when you take one and assist middle with arrows

thanks user, I'll try out kensei
really don't give a shit about warden

Dominion vs AI. On PC if you use a controller you can just turn it off while the sticks are in a direction. Also 640x480 at 20% resolution scaling is great. You lose very quickly if all 4 players are afk.

i think you meant to say
TACTICAL GENIOUS

It's a crutch for shitters

I've only been playing warden, conq and nobushi so far

just started watching the vikings tv show though and thought what the hell, I'll try to learn one of those. Can't figure which fits better though, thinking either valk or warlord

how do you beat orochi? whats best vs him?

>Bought the game to not play the game

give me your best conqueror memes
NOW!

learn to parry 30 frame attacks consistently
good luck

Yoo, I did not know this and it sound so good! Will surely come handy in handy in my next battles. Thanks, m8.

actually are they really 30 frame?
cause 500ms seems plenty with extra on top

shiiiiiiiit, didn't think of that! Working on it now
>I was thinking about archers + a captain group at side points
I really like that idea actually, would you want them periodically spawning or spawning somehow related to player actions? (like holding a secondary point for a few seconds to spawn them or spawning them for your team every X renown)
Don't know that to tell you. If /fhg/ develops some ideas to deal with server issues maybe we can add it to a pastebin.
>whats best vs him?
To crush the orochi, see them driven before you and hear their lamentations in the chat.

is there anyway to filter out classes in 1v1? Im new and all I get are orochis

Afk master race. Moral cucks be seethin

Tie a rubber band to your controller

Warlord is top tier because of defensive play and has a good offence. Valk is very good after the buffs with fast pokes and can keep people locked in combos if they don't know how to get out. Whichever one you choose, someone in fhg will probably be upset so pick the one you have fun with.

I want a "super soldier" for every faction which is basically a soldier that has risen from the ranks with hard work and a shitload of training.

>The footman has had enough, now you'l be the one getting his shield cut in half!

Visually they could have a lot of scavanged gear from the other factions,

1v1 and 2v2 will retain a small number of hardcore addicts playing against eachother all day. The ability to play the other modes is going to be effectively gone much sooner than anyone probably expects. I'm talking inside of 90 days

not really.
you can play bots if you have that much trouble
or ask someone on discord to teach you or something

Any tips on how to deal with berserkers? They are so fast.

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/5xdfwh/how_were_fighting_afk_farming/

>I want a "super soldier" for every faction which is basically a soldier that has risen from the ranks with hard work and a shitload of training.
wasn't there already kind of this in the campaign? The soldiers with the health of a captain but could block and enter full guard mode? shieldbearers or something.

>leddit
lmao get owned cuck

Fucking hilarious people are trying to help Ubisoft charge hundreds of dollars for cosmetic dlc purchases. Have you ever queued for Dominion vs AI? Truly.

Spawning them every X renown sounds a bit unbalanced. Spawn them once a cap mb? Will enable some neat tactic decisions like killing archers and not capping the point.

"Toxic behavior" meaning that which threatens to put a dent in steel purchases in the p2w 4v4 modes. Maybe if levels 1-3 weren't such a drag, people wouldn't prefer to slog through it while sleeping

>Have you ever queued for Dominion vs AI? Truly.
Orders bruh

is there a discord? are there any 4 man group setups purely for afk farming?

Not worth the time spent to do completions or wins, the gain is too small. The only orders you have vs AI that are worth doing are executions, kills, or point captures. ALL of which are easier if your team is afk.

LEWDKEEPER teach me how to make webms please! Help this poor Sheep!

I've been asking about this for a while but sans discord
>get a group of 4 or more friends who will always keep the group running
>no reports
>profit

i want valk to gently hug me with her breasts in my face

Law and disorder needs to be a real show

Just finished Vikings campaign. Jesus that dialogue.

>intro is an action montage set to carpenter brut
FUND

I know im few threads late but

This emblem is so fucking simple
And its the best one ive seen and way better than any of my emblems

Fuck

Webm for Bakas
Set ratio to -1 360 for long fights
-1 480 for medium videos
-1 720 for short videos or videos where you need to see chat text
3mb limit
Advanced - Tick the top box for two line hyperthreading or whatever the fuck it's called for way better quality to size ratio

not that i really care about people afk'ing vs bots, but come on, it's 2017, you really thought they were just gonna turn a blind eye? AFAIK every major online game has taken action against afker, you expected it to be different this time? just enjoy your free steel while you can, but don't act shocked and surprised that they are doing something against it

>tfw going to b away from pc for the week
At least I can still shitpost

webm for retards on gitgud.io (i think?) is great
have to record with something tho

I want to bleed all of my white blood for Nobushi.

Any good ideas for new mood effects? Preferably some more subtle than what we have now.

I bot farm in hearthstone and I afk farm here. Jewbisoft can get fucked if they think I won't start macroing to simulate an actual player.

They need for the soldiers to spawn at a consistent rate at all times regardless of who controls the point, as it stands right now both teams can just say fuck it and let it run through it's cycle as is.

>tfw no female SSBBW Shugoki waifu

I want you to bleed, too.

The peasants are for fertilising crops.

It's like that one episode of king of the hill where Dale thought he was a bounty hunter.

>They can't detect programs that could potentially do makros
You realize plenty of people have been banned for those alone?`Most of them didn't even use makros, they just potentially could have.

p-please respond.

Does the kick have any heavy followup?

Burning hot weapons during executions, some sizzle and light smoke as you cut through the enemy

They won't ban anyone. They understand the people doing it are the most dedicated players and the ones most likely to stay long-term. You must not be familiar with Ubisoft.