Rate My Car™ thread

It's one of those threads...

I'll give it a rate/10 that's the best I can do

Not bad mate. I started with one of those montero sport 5 speed. They save so much gas.

Have one of these 5 speed awd

Runs great. Rate

Piece of shit/10

Probably Mexican or half Mexican

Onlywomendrivethese/10

needs some work but everything is in order for now

wew lad, are you a Benq? Because this projection is top quality.

>5 speed

jelly, mine is autotragic :(

i win
/thread

bretty nice

this is nice too, I only hope it's stick though.

4/10 if the V6, 6/10 if the 2.8 diesel

Ugly/10
>tdi
mpg/10
faggot/10

Nah it's auto. Still love my z tho

why does everyone call my car slow and shitty Veeky Forums, I've driven much slower cars and it can go reasonably fast around corners

Rate my Ricebox bois.
>inb4 shower than minivan.

>slower than a minivan

I surprisingly like these idk why. Maybe because they look so badass when they're offroad modified
7/10
4/10 sorry m8
Vapelord-Boiracer/10
Rate m8

Do a 3.2 D-ID conversion

Plz. I know.

Only pic I've got

I really, really, really like those steelies

8/10 because white is p. generic on pickup trucks.

Maximum boiracer/10
Big black cock/10
I like your black cock though, it looks pretty nice. Corolla gets a
7/10 for reliability
Ricebox/10
They're okay though
Car gets a 4/10
But those rotors get a solid 9/10

track day yo

My mallcrawler.

What even is it? Brakes are nice.

>those vents on the trunk
THAT'S A FERRARI!!!

>My mallcrawler.
Now that you mention this, I was actually in a mall parking lot as you can see in the OP pic.

ur a ferrari

notamallcrawler/10

Your mom a ferrari

Somehow the only pic of my car I have is one after an accident

7/10 good color/wheels Did ya get hit by a prius like I did?

I have to ask you what you think user, my older brother's boss is buying him one of these.

Nope. A Dodge Caravan. Not any better.
7/10 twinsies with different colors

It's nothing special but god damn does it work. Also super easy to work on if he's into that sort of thing

Once you get over the fact that it's in an unmanly shade of green, it's actually not bad. It won't let you down, because Corolla.

But it does have a quirk of the odos stopping at 299999 miles.

At least I got a shiny new headlight out of my crash. Now I gotta find one for the other side

1. Lose that Z71 shit

Backwards rotors

>Backwards rotors
Incorrect

Eh, it could be either way. Depends on the internal vanes

I don't even have em on anymore desu. They ended up cracking a few months in

Drilled rotors will do that.

> Lose that Z71 shit
Why? It's stock? What's next, completely debadging my truck, and blacking out my tail lights?

>completely debadging my truck, and blacking out my tail lights?
Actually...

That's a GMT400 Z71 logo, it's not stock to that truck

Camry engine/10

/thread

In a car 300lbs lighter.

Why? Because you'd get the lowest rating?

Note that I actually didn't mean it as insult, although you gotta admit it's nowhere near as sporty as the look implies.

No because I would literally rape any car in this thread including any of you poorfags who dare to post a fake picture of a Lambo Diablo.

I get 480HP with this thing. Stock was 300HP.

>>I would literally rape any car in this thread
Try me

I can't read chinese what's it say

Marty McFly/10

It says 493whp, and with that fat ass car you aren't touching me

>bought on craigslist
>stage 3 clutch on an M20B27; borderline undriveable
>garage door seal fastened with what appears to be sheet rock screws fashioned into side skirts and front air dam, have since warped in the sun
>head gasket leak
>radiator leak
>parasitic battery drain
>broken odometer
>dash cracked in at least 4 places
>driver's side knee bolster missing
>glove box missing
>325i ECU
>deleted cat
>"new" coilovers
>mysteriously little rust
>Recaros in mysteriously good condition
>shift linkage bushings basically don't exist, 1st feels like N
>LSD swap
>garden hose used for radiator hose
>garden hose used for ICV line
>33 year old paint, may have been clear coated within the last decade
>ebay LED foglight "upgrade"

I'mm putting it back to stock.

Worth it.

>heavier than a burgermobile
What was bmw thinking

>2600 pounds

They were thinking maybe it was okay to save the autists' lives instead of trashing them behind the flimsy-ass A-pillar.

my mom had an identical montero.
i have nostalgia for when SUV's were that size and not the size of the pentagon

I don't speak gook. I would rape your chink mobile with a shitty wing in the bang and still look cool riding off into the sunset while you will look like a gook with slant eyes and a shitty spoiler and a ugly chink ricer wing in the back of your 1 seat piece of shit plastic.

In the end my dick will be bigger than your gook penis.

>Thinks weight is everything

Try me Chang. Do you have a riced out Evo?

Fuck I hate gooks.

>trying THIS hard
Ask me how I know you're full of shit

Wew. Looks like that shitty chink mobile struck a nerve

>BMW owner.
>Not even an older one that is kinda shitty, but the Veeky Forumswner loves it just the same, its a much newer one
>Comes into a comfy "lets share our rides" thread and proceeds to be a massive faggot.

Typical.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the turn signal, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Honda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in naturally aspirated warfare and I’m the top paddle shifter warrior in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of drivers across the autobahn and your VIN is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pass you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just in third gear. Not only am I extensively trained in merging without checking my mirrors, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the VAG and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wew lad

I bet you'd be surprised to know I'm fucking American and a white boy

Congrats on the shitty tiny BMW, sorry I shit on your parade

>2 tons
>tiny
Think you're giving him a bit too much credit

Low energy. Sad!

Please go back to /pol/ instead of spreading cancer.

7 years older than I am, had the piss wrung out of it harder than I'd care to know, and the block is still in fantastic shape.

ftfy

Did you just think that you could fucking fool me with that comment of yours? I've searched your name up in the Navy SEAL database and you have never even graduated BUD/S, hell, even served in the Armed Forces. If you were actually a Navy SEAL, then you actually know how to spell guerrilla, you fucking moron. And you say you are the top sniper in the entire US Armed Forces and have over 300 confirmed kills. If that were true, then why the fuck is Chris Kyle a household name and you aren't? And plus he only had 160 kills. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. Plus why the fuck would you say you have a secret network of spies yet you just revealed that you had your secret network of spies? Are you a fucking idiot? If you can kill someone seven-hundred different ways, then list them all, I bet you can't even come up with seven. And if you had access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal, then why the fuck did you just say you were in the Navy SEALs earlier? If only you could have done your research prior to posting your little “clever” comment, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you goddamn idiot.

Don't give bmw any ideas now

What shitty gook ricer car do you have?

Did you have to remove all your seats and suspension/trunk just to lose 200lb?

You're a literal fagot.

Probably getting rid of it soon. Gonna get something new.

Fagot? Go to bed kid.

Kinda pedestrian. Maybe get something with a little more character?

>Did you have to remove all your seats and suspension/trunk just to lose 200lb?

Alex, what is "aluminum"?

>DING

I'll take "metallurgy" for 500, Alex.

undercover cop car/10

I'm not spoon feeding you, the car info is on the dyno sheet. But I'll give you a hint
>that was awhp

Full interior and AC and I'm at least 100lbs lighter

Oh look a new copy pasta

>t. toyota camry owner

>t. Honda Accord owner
>too poor to drive a superior German vehicle.

Looking at a Veloster Turbo R-Spec. That or a Dart Ralleye.

Not really. Windows are tinted but it's not cop tier but that's about it. I only bought it because my Dakota's transmission blew and I needed a car. Got this for $2k.

>t. Drumpfkin

I voted for Hillary.

>no
6/10

5/10 bonus points for cocks

6/10

Actually pretty nice trucks
6.5/10

7/10

7/10

5/10 looks well taken care of

8/10 ooh neat

Clean
6/10

7/10
Race me fgt

5/10

8/10 fuck yeah

HAHAHAHAHA POSTING THAT GOOK CAR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OUTTA HERE

For real though, at this point it's like a knee jerk reaction to put your right foot on the brakes whenever you see Dodge tail light silhouette.

for $2k, you can't really fuck up that bad.

I drove a Veloster turbo for like 30 miles once. It was a fun little machine. Not TRACK DAY BRO mode, but it's more than you can ask for from a Hyundai.

Cayman.

The funny thing is I would actually kinda like your car if you weren't such a raging faggot

Chargers are personally up there with Crown Vics for cars to get if you wanna play pretend cops (and cars to avoid if you don't wanna do that.)

>Veloster and Dart
You like some strange cars.

I debadged my BMW coupe because my dad makes the payments/10.

Mine doesn't have that long light bar, lol. The stock ones broke so I replaced it with cheap ass assembly. It doesn't after an aftermarket cat-bavk exhaust tho. Sounds nice for a v6.

>debadges it so they don't know it has the 2.0l
>110 less hp than me
>still talks shit

:^)

I like majority of Dodge vehicles. I REALLY want a Caliber SRT4 but they're fucking unicorns. Neon SRT4s are all riced to shit worst than civic si's are too so finding an unmolested one is hard.

I test drove the Veloster and idk, I loved it.

Have you looked at a Focus RS or a Fiesta ST?

>Fiesta ST
>American, cock pumping 200 hp out of a 1.6
>2700 pounds
I'd do it.

You can probably find one used in pretty neat shape if you're into that kind of thing.

Saving up for a 350z but driving this is still a blast