Could we stop WW III from happening ?

Could we stop WW III from happening ?

No

"We" have been stopping it from happening for 50+ years.

Absolutely no. Two forces (Fascism and Communism) would be coming closer to each other and the conflict would be inevitable.

They only way to stop the hateful Teuton from starting another great war is to wipe him out completely. Thankfully, we are already in the process of doing so.

my fathers mother is german. should i be concerned, will i become a targetted individual for it?

No, non germanics arent autistic, as long as you cast off your hunism and destructive tendencies, youre free to go.

Why would we want to stop it? We could use it as an excuse to kill the marxists, Muslims, and everyone who is too weak to be of use to Europe.

nah, countries needed to squeeze that last bit of imperialism and colonialism out

Yes, Pierre

It is inevitable

Yes bomb us already.I know you can do it come on!

WW3 would not be some insane all out war like WW2 was, and there would be no nukes flying everywhere. And it's very unlikely to happen anyways.

> end of the great war
> disolve germany into lots of states
> genocide the prussians into oblivion
> send all their women of nubile age to Chile

Fixed two countries and prevented ww2 on a single stroke

Oh Veeky Forums is autistic again.

France has been breeding a generation of terrorists in their country.

Italy is threatening to cause a financial crisis from the likes we have never seen.

Greece has le WEED LMAO leftist government.

Hungary and to a lesser degree poland are in the process of becoming right wing authoritarian shithole.

USA is melting down and is in the process of electing the worst president ever.

But sure WW3 will be prevented by

> end of the great war
> disolve germany into lots of states
> genocide the prussians into oblivion
> send all their women of nubile age to Chile

or

>They only way to stop the hateful Teuton from starting another great war is to wipe him out completely. Thankfully, we are already in the process of doing so.

All of you whine about /pol/ autists but most of you are even worse. I will be delighted too see how you will fare without german money pierre and piotr.

>Greece has le WEED LMAO leftist government.
Which got to power because German banks would loose too much if it returned to Drachma and started going out of the crisis it's in. Same applies to Italy, they have the same problems and the solution is the same, the problem is that German financial sector looses too much on it so it's not gonna happen, at least not until the bubble bursts.

> German banks would loose too much if it returned to Drachma

Yeah this meme again. Financial institutions of other countries were involved much deeper in greece. Also are you seriously so deluded to think that the problems in greece would vanish with a return to the drachma? Greece's institutions are highly corrupt, inflated and inefficient while the economy is basically medieval. Some strong shipowners who have so much political influence that the state isn't able/willing to properly tax them and the rest is shit. Hereditary licenses to operate a taxi for example. Greece just massively abused the good credit rating and the strong currency the EU brought them to finance a non sustainable paradise (earlier pensions etc.).

yeah if hitler gave his speeches in english

If Hitler had given his speeches in charades.

First word! Sounds like 'shoes'!

ooze?