*Posts something negative about american cars*

*Posts something negative about american cars*

Heh, nothing personal kid

lel this post caused prezo to sperg

As usual

Gottem'!

I refuse to degrade to the level of autism that /pol/ likes to spread around here.

There are good american cars, there are bad american cars. They never are as good as their european counter part unless it is a very fucking special snowflake, but they have some great bang for the buck deals, such as the mustang/camaro/corvette/that chevrolet sleeper thing and the viper is fucking awesome.

If some 15-y/o kid is spewing crap about "yuropeancuckpoor lelelele" i laugh at that immense amount of ignorance and what a sad life that person must have.

This guy is right. (However I genuinely dislike German cars, all of the modern ones seem to have overly complex electronics which you cannot fix unless you bring to the dealer) can't speak for Skoda tho, haven't looked at them.

Its not my fault I love sucking fat dicks guiz

wew

Stay triggered GM cuckolds. B^)

2015 pillars on a 1985 car. Seriously, what the hell went wrong on that car? Why are the pillars so massive and the windows so recessed?

I do not understand this photo, can you please take 10-15 posts to explain to me in detail about this?

. urb3

Oy vey

Will GM ever recover???

be happy

g