ITT Rate eachothers business ideas

Ill go first

Virtual Reality Arcade

Other urls found in this thread:

zerolatencyvr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10/10

I have been dreaming about the same. Imagine having vr counter strike with a full scale dust2 map. sick!

blowjob business where you take orders for blowjobs and hire subcontractors to fulfill them.

>Virtual Reality Arcade
Already exists in my area, called the MultiVRse. It's 4 vive setups and a collection of games through steam. It's pretty damn fun. Raw Data is currently my favorite VR game.

would be pretty neat. how hard is it to make hardware in the shape of a rifle to shoot things in game with instead of using those gay controllers?

I'm not letting you scumbags take my idea.

How much do they charge?

pwease

Not a good long term prospect.

It will be like the internet cafe boom in the early 2000's. Then when fast reliable cheap home broadband became the norm these places shut down.

Rentable space and equipment for individual inventors including laboratory space and equipment, CAD studios, and rapid prototyping

can i make my a sizeable profit with it for 5 years and set myself up for bigger and better things?

5/10 but got dubs so go for it

If games expanded to where you can walk around in a sizeable room that could be something that many homes dont have access to in terms of size of area to play in

The have VR cages that are like hamster wheels so you can walk around without having to have huge floor space

>pwease

no, it has the potential to be worth billions.

It's a little expensive, but you get points for half off your next visit when you spend enough

Base rate that I remember is $15 for 30 minutes (per person)

Birthday special is $100 per hour for all 4 sets.

huge capital investment, high risk you won't have equipment customers need, particular CAD licenses, they want offshore access you have to buy pay extra, they want higher frequency equipment you don't have, etc. 3/10

0/10 you'll never implement you're a scared pussy

6/10 illegal probably

too capital intensive and game title dependent 2/10

My idea: a delivery app. Working on selling it to dry cleaners now, recruiting drivers. App is buggy as fuck right now but trying to improve when there's time

Depending on how gaming progresses, I could see it being interesting to have some augmented-reality things for a scenario like Kind of like a paintball/laser tag type arena but with additional augmentation.

It's already out there fgts. zerolatencyvr.com/

>0/10 you'll never implement you're a scared pussy

I'll be laughing at you losers from my yacht in 5 years.

being the first to do something is small part

ideas are a dime a dozen, what matters is how you implement and run your business. Will you an hero if someone does your idea before you?

> Will you an hero if someone does your idea before you?

That's not going to happen.

For my next business idea id open an indoor airsoft field that would double as a law enforcment/military training area. Like a kill room for qcq.

During haloween I'd get a bunch of schools to use their drama kids up as zombies and run people through 20 at a time trying to find keys and shit to get to the next room while picking them off one by one. kind of like a zombie run that you see on youtube.

Capital intensive? Just need like 4 vr headsets, computers to run em, and a space to play. like 5k in equipment...

already has. I started your idea today

Bump! Need more business ideas to shit on

electronics recycling drop off center.

manually scrap the electronics myself and sell precious metals for profit.

intriguing... tell me more. Whats the profits look like for that? Not going to steal but just curious

Already being done
Paintball fields in NC do both the cqc training and the zombie thing
The zombie thing is like a haunted hayride where you have staff as zombies and the customers shoot low velocity and smaller caliber shots