Is there a vehicle of some sort that women have never driven...

Is there a vehicle of some sort that women have never driven? I'm looking to buy a car that is the exact opposite of the Miata and the secretary special mustang - an actual man's car, intended to be driven exclusively by men. I'm leaning towards a Dodge Ram but I saw a woman driving one the other day so that's out of the question - thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-gBbFxK5qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why, is someone feeling insecure?
Jesus, user.

Okay, how about a LR Defender?

As for pickups, as I live in the south, women driving them is not unheard of.

>actual sexism
Wow this is sad. Who tf cares?

>Is there a vehicle of some sort that women have never driven?
Lotus Elise

Get an FC
It is the pure autistic car for car guys. It's fun and fast, but it's not expensive, luxurious, impressive, or practical. And women fucking hate rotaries because they're obsessed with reliability.

I do

Land rover's a little outside of my price range, also it's a european car and not nearly as men-oriented

that looks like a woman's car.

I've never seen a woman drive a miata.

Always men.

It's the no turn camaro fags and dad-car dopes that call it a "hairdressers car". Hairdressers drive altimas and hyundais because they are poor and have shitty outlooks.

can't tell if real misogynist repeatedly-dumped pickupartist cumstain or a well done parody thereof. good job user.

not to hijack the thread but how can one tell if an FC is a turbo variant when looking at it? Is there any way to tell aside from opening the hood?

There's one for sale in my area that I'm considering getting, and I've heard the turbo engine is superior to the NA

This is surely bait!

Isn't your life hard, being this insecure? If you were actually a man, you wouldn't need to worry about if your car was masculine or not. You would make it a man's car by being in it

Land Rover / Range Rover is the new basic bitch car in my area.

>Looks like a women's car
It's rattley and fast and uncomfortable as fuck. Women don't drive real sports cars.

The elise is great, and if you can find a woman who has ever set foot in the driver's seat, then congrats, you've found a very passable drag queen.

>Dissing Defender, basically the car equivalent of a Victorian era cigar room to chill in with a fireplace and scotch after hunting at a safari, for being unmanly
Sure, suit yourself.

Mlady

How insecure can you be god damn

Women do not drive tacomas, Lexus LS, G8, CTS wagon, volvo sedans (not wagons),

>Show female friend pic of miata
>"its my next car!"
>"No don't get a miata"
>Uh oh she is gonna call me gay
>"Why not get a miata?"
>"Because they are like a tiny race car and I felt like I was gonna die when I drove one!"

I told her that is basically the reason I wanted one.

Probably not, until you get into really big budget cars with small production numbers.

All with the hood scoop are turbos, but not all with turbos have the scoop. Unless they've painted over or debadged the car, it should say "Turbo" or "Turbo II" on either side right in front of the door.

If it has a spoiler, it could be a GTU or GTUs, but those are still awesome, and in my opinion better than the Turbos since you'd want to install an aftermarket turbo anyway (the factory one only gave an additional 40 horsepower).

There may be color schemes that were only available for the Turbos, but I'm no expert so I can't say for sure.

It's an 88 white FC and it looks like there's no scoop or turbo badge so it likely is NA it does have the wing though

I'm pretty sure that it needs a rebuild which doesn't bother me at all, but that aside would it be possible to rebuild the engine then put a good aftermarket turbo on it and get same or better power than the one that came with a turbo factory?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if the NA engine would be strong enough to take aftermarket boost after being rebuilt

>I guess what I'm trying to ask is if the NA engine would be strong enough to take aftermarket boost after being rebuilt

The engine, sure. But I think you'd probably need aftermarket engine management, bigger injectors, fuel pump, stronger clutch etc.

Yeah, the Miata

Miata

Bike edition: GSXR750. I dunno why, maybe the 600 and liter are more recognizable while the 750 is a bike nerd's bike.

>All with the hood scoop are turbos, but not all with turbos have the scoop
Wrong. I know a lot of people with a T2 hood on NA cars for looks.

You'd need high compression rotors, or to drill the NA ones out, which you'd need a professional to do. Then the obvious stuff, injectors, and all that. Then you HAVE to get it tuned. Any detonation and you'll be right back to rebuilding.
Plus, turboing an NA is VERY pricey, and time consuming. You're better off just saving up for a stock T2 and then putting in a bigger turbo.
But if you want an in depth project, and money's not a huge concern, then by all means, go for it m8. I considered it myself once, but I'm too poor, so I stick to my NA.

BMW Z4

wow you've the biggest faggot I've ever seen on this board.

Wrong my friend's sister just bought a Tacoma and this girl I went to highscool with five a volvo sedan to school

Drove *

The car doesn't matter, It's all about who's in it.
That being said, it doesn't matter if you're driving in a Miata, a Prius, or rolling coal in the biggest diesel truck you can buy, people are going to think It's a bitch car, because a bitch is driving it.

>Women dont drive miatas

?????

Any of the older landcruisers
Any old classic European car generally, at least here in AUS

There's always going to be some women though

Ironically it's very very very rare to see a woman drive an MX5.
I've only seen one and it was an NC, I doubt they like the more uncomfortable (pure) models.
That's the exact same amount of women I've seen drive Nissan Pulsar GTR's.

Defender =//= soccer mom mobiles

Could I swap a rotary for a 4age ?

20l/100km seems pretty overkill for a DD, I'm not even talking about oil

/pol/ shilling their may mays
everybody must be a sexist xenophobe uncapable of critical thinking.

Some kind of kit car like a Caterham would probably be a legitimate answer or anything thats hard to park amirite lads :^)

The only time I've ever seen a woman in an 86 was when I took my mom shopping in mine. There's no woman on the 86 forums in my country and I haven't even seen a woman drive one on the internet.

youtu.be/8-gBbFxK5qQ
It's the car equivalent of a man cave, a woman repellent, a shining beacon of putting yourself first.

That's a movie user. That's not real life

Grand National.

Starion, TVR, some sort of old military vehicle

This, just get a TVR Cerbera. No women have been in it and no man has ever been in it and lived.

No, this is just shitty bait.

Women drive those all the time.

They even put all sorts of tacky redneck stickers In the windows that amount to "tee hee gurls can truck too tees hee...."

It's all about them signaling to cheap domestic beer swilling, shitty country music listening, blue collar types that they are a liable for mating so they can get married, get fat, and get hooked on pills.

>calling a man looking to buy a miata, insecure
We're going to need a bigger boat, OP.

>literally posting a toothpaste dyke and windmill defense forces vehicle

>expecting this to be some sort of comeback to a guy on Fairfield county where the biggest summertime mememobile right now are fully restored LR's, LC's, Broncos and scouts for women too cool to have their Wall Street hubby buy them a new Wrangler to show off their fake tits while driving around to the cheese shop.

He's asking about a miata and you think he is insecure?

You little shit millenias need to be gassed. There are only two genders too, and white people are the best color.

Did you see the filename?

Old school muscle cars or hot rods. I'd go for a sting ray

If the Elise looks womanly to you then you just need to buy a monster truck that's literally 5 feet off the ground. And guess what some woman will still love it and want to drive it. There is no car no woman would just refuse to drive unless is gross with sweat, food scraps, smells, and dirt. Even then you'd get some fat hippy chick who was into it. You can't win.

This, no woman wants to drive such a mean looking car.

Mean looking cars marketed to micropenis middle aged men are the cancer of the automotive world.

Cars used to be beautiful instead of brutes.

My aunt drove one

t. Millennial from /pol/

Hint: perhaps white people are best people, not best color.

OP needs to buy a razor scooter

>Gross with sweat food scraps smells and dirt

You just described how 95% of women treat their cars though?

Get an MG B.

I remember someone did it on his FD near my area. He did the swap since the rotary got broken. I saw it when he was selling it online then was sold in a few hours.

What is up with people trying to associate certain cars with penis size?
Is it an insecurity?
Or compensation for being poor?
Or is it because they are black since niggers tend brag about their inflated dick sizes.