Grey S tier:
Takumi

Grey A tier:
Kagero
Klein

t.Xander

Cucks.

Felicia is my queen

What's it called when a unit joins really late and at a low level but has good stat growths?

t. Shitzuracuck

Asking again: how strong are the DLC classes/units in Fates? I want to do some cheesy shit for my final playthrough (Revelations)

Cordelia and Abel are at least A tier. Specially Cordelia, as no red unit survives her thanks to her Weapon Triangle Adept plus she has Galeforce.

Est Archetype

Nombre es Nino

Pero no es niño

Es una niña

!¿Pero no es Nina?!

>Those debugging numbers

Nina es una zorra

I like Hana

There are many versions of Nino

Retard

Nino's feet!!!~

>posting the old and outdated version

Est!

>fliers are bad because there's counters to them even though this applies to every unit

Exquisite meme. Probably the same people who think Threaten skills on a defense unit are relevant.

Is it possible to get maximum bonus experience from chapter 10 in Path of Radiance?

Witch is busted, one of the most broken classes in the game. Dread Fighter is also great but compared to witch it may not look like much, same goes for Dark Flier which got a heavy nerf in Fates. Vanguard, Great Lord, and Lodestar are all equally good though and probably better than the Dread Fighter and Dark Flier classes from my experience.

Oh boy..

I'd play it

>triangle adept meme
>good
pick one

>using the memelist
no u

fliers are bad because they get baited on defense, and in offense they get killed by their natural counters + bows

Bimmy and Jimmy sure got cute

What is this?

Bimmy?

BIMMY?

BIMMY ISN'T EVEN A REAL NAME

>using meme as an argument
Kill yourself

are you retarded?

Hello.
My wife would like you all to support team Lucina because F L A T.

Also pls add me so I can get the Lucina point bonus.

How is Triangle Adept bad? Specially on a blue unit with a brave weapon?

>How is Triangle Adept bad?
Are you serious?

Finally done it since Marth could only talk to him in the remake. Where does the game drop you a hint that Jeroge is his teacher?

The core for a team. Nowi and Tiki together are strong as hell.

NOT a flat!

Lol After countless rerolls I hit a +atk -def hinoka, ok lets see what another 20orbs hold for me.

pic related. Should I keep rolling? 2nd hinoka is -atk +def and sanaki is -hp +res

because any good unit already kills the opposite color without having triangle adept.

triangle memept is literally a debuff to your units

F L A T
L
A
T

I fucking hate that milf robin isn't the default and I fucking hate that Fates didn't have a type 3 for male and female

Sauce?

Best 2nd gen ship.

it's not. cordelia is a beast with triangle adept. he's just dumb.

also can someone tell me how the tourney fights are going to work? if i go fight do i control all 3 of my teams units against AI or do they seriously think that pvp and teamwork is going to work out in the slightest? the information is perfectly clear.

best IV for nowi?

dude what units are you looking for? make a throwaway email and post here and ill mail you a decent roll with the units you want.

Do you particularly like Hinoka and Sanaki? If not, I'd still advise you to reroll, since they're not top-tier units.

And I'd keep rolling those. You're already in two summons, might as well see what the rest are.

So you're saying Azura is a shit offensive unit because she has a Sapphire spear?

Because that's the same effect as Triangle Adept.

You get a mishmash team based on your leader/friend's list/army and that's the team you control.

Until he cucks Femui with Summoner-chan!

Which Awakening girl should my MU marry, /feg/?

I have +Res/-Def and I'd really like a full neutral Nowi. +Atk/Spd and -Res would be the best if she didn't lose 4 Res.

azura has the best utility skill in the game (sing/dance) and she also has strong atk and spd.

but yes, the triangle adept in her weapon sucks and I wish i could remove it.

Well I rerolled 3 days for any s tier unit (no luck). I do like Hinoka, kinda lost my mind after so many attempts to roll a good 5 star.

t. Tharjacuckold

Tiki

Cordelia is strong but WTA is mediocre. She one-shots all the top tier reds without it anyway, and it only makes a difference if you're trying to kill tanks like Eldigan, Chrom, or Tiki in one hit.

If you took it out she would no longer kill Child Tiki

>the information is perfectly clear.
lol i mean *isn't of course
thanks

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5873132

Cordelia is a slut and doesn't care about her pegasus. What a terrible person.

Mind posting XML if you don't want her? Hinoka's main purpose is for building flier meme teams, otherwise she's like a -spd/+def Cordelia with more defensive skills.

How OP would it be to start as the Bride class in Awakening?

setting her up against high atk units like lucina would also make things iffy if you took that skill away.

it makes a huge difference when you have multiple reds going against her. with triangle adept she tanks anything, without it her tiny def + hp poses an issue.

>Minerva
>S tier
No.

r u sure?

The defensive component of Triangle Adept is very good yes, particularly because Cordelia is a rather squishy unit otherwise. If it exists anyway, I don't use WTA much and the wording is so vague that it implies it only affects your damage.

i want to fuck minerva

Warp is horseshit, hope you folks are ready to die to it in Echoes.

flat-loving is a mental illness

Why would you want a green Lucina with none of the perks and Takumi weakness? Because that's Minerva in a nutshell.

If Green weren't a completely trash color for melee units and Takumi weren't top tier she would be serviceable, but as is she's basically another unit for flier meme teams (and possibly just sacrifice fodder to give ward to someone better when skill transfer comes out).

sumia

I'd link it to a throwaway myNintendo account and keep rerolling. Rerolling is your only chance to get some of the really good units without god-tier luck.

Hell, you can even play on the Hinoka account, use up all your stamina, and then reroll. That way, you can always latch onto the account if you get good shit.

this desu

>it's bad
> it ONLY lets you kill stuff you otherwise wouldn't

Then grow some DEF you adorable little shit please

no bully

Do the iv calculators not work for 4* heroes? I've checked my level 40 4* Nino on two of them, set it to 4*, and they show the same thing, all six stats are higher than my Nino's.

Just leave everything to her, user!

You're probably using it wrong. Go to unlock her potential and check the 5* calculator, adding on the extra mt from her 5* weapon to her Atk.

Don't bully my wife.

Pseudo-promote her to 5* and check with that. The calculators show the lvl 40 5* stats, not the the lvl 40 4* stats.