/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>a e s t h e t i c
>e d i t s
>e d i t i o n

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:

>ni/hg/a vids
youtu.be/Mt092bi33dE
youtu.be/ZmaPW_2G5mc

>thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0cnbDcEkE&list=RDQq0cnbDcEkE
youtube.com/watch?v=0RUbsWmZ2OM
youtube.com/watch?v=UKMARi4HDSw
youtube.com/watch?v=96HruJVMlvk
youtube.com/watch?v=CIzYViXcDf8
youtube.com/watch?v=hA_xZryLttg

>Louisiana Hail
youtube.com/watch?v=k82QkGkPqdY

>S2000 vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-xSomdiLk
youtube.com/watch?v=xV7Iu7skC14

>ITR Slalom
youtube.com/watch?v=viJJHOw-CzQ

>Acura TSX
youtube.com/watch?v=PoimOPg8TUA
youtube.com/watch?v=xKgwydZa6Pw

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aL5rjSZb9-A
youtube.com/watch?v=mdAWkjHm8k8
youtu.be/7aEJIjvDWPw
youtu.be/a9UDhg_2VYE
honda-tech.com/forums/tech-misc-15/how-bypass-vtec-oil-pressure-switch-437931/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related

Planning on getting a 1990 Civic Si. How fucked am I when winter comes.

You should be fine with all seasons if you know how to drive

Buddy has some crazy plans. Dunno if he wants to turbo or nitro yet.

It takes a bit
I wish you could see how my process is done

Wew that looks so good

your 2002?

no i decided to do that to some user's

He got all that for $300 too. That's easily over $1000 worth of parts. Says he wants to find a D15 to throw into my old sedan and use the D16Y7 as a parts engine for that new block.

I guess we're making up spaces now.

I gave way to the vw, not you faget

Crossovers are the enemy. He had every chance to merge behind me.

Is that the projects I hear about on TV all the time? I can't imagine delivering to a shitshow like that. Would take forever and never be worth it.

>tfw too intelligent to park within the lines

>this passive aggression
kek

I didn't know I was in a YRYL thread

Its the really sketchy part. It's where I know im not in boomer-ville anymore
All in the same day. I hate Scarborough.

Time to do a headlight wink mod so you can troll those shitty SUV and crossovers.

my next car should have bull bars with a tally spray painted on.
what the tally means is up to imagination

>this passive aggression
to be honest, i didnt notice him since the give because i was looking at the activity in my left mirror it wasnt until he started straddling my line i gave

kek

Made almost a hundred bucks tonight thanks to some based as fuck old guy in the rich area giving me a $20 tip.

Heard a 17 month old child was run over by a dually driven by a delivery driver (not from the hut) in the north part of town.

>kid runs out into the road because shitty dindu parents
>gets hit and killed by the rear wheels of the truck
>truck driver freaks out, family running at him, goes a block away to call the police

Feel bad for the poor driver. Hope he doesn't get any charges but it looks like he won't be charged for anything since he wasn't speeding or driving recklessly. Shit like this is why I keep my camera rolling. I'm sure the guy is scarred for life. I know I would be.

Veeky Forums BTFO

>that headlight pop at the start

small world, my aunt lives in that condo.

That's one of the things that scares me about driving past parked cars, I can't see who's dumb ass is going to run out in front of me

Yeah I'm always extremely cautious in the black neighborhoods because they are always fucking walking around and giving no fucks about cars on the road. More than a few times I've had to stop and wait for them to get out of my fucking way.

>going down dark road with no street lights at all
>have to swerve over suddenly because black dude wearing all black is nearly invisible

Nigga it's 11PM go the fuck home.

I stopped using a topper lately just so they'll stop hassling me for pizza or chasing my car. I prefer the stealth mode.

I used to do the whole shuttle driver thing back when I was working at a dealer.

I was driving a guy home and on the way there was a residential neighbourhood with parked cars on the right hand side. Road had enough of a bend where you couldn't see too far ahead and big ass vehicles let you see fuck all past them. Mid way through that street a ball appears from the parked car side. I imminently stopped, sure enough half a second later a kid comes running out with both hands up, had no clue I was there.

This was around lunch time so it was plenty bright outside but shit.. the kid just darted out

>I stopped using a topper lately just so they'll stop hassling me for pizza or chasing my car.

WTF I hate dindus now

>Walmart hubcap squad

kek I got some cheapo Amazon hubcaps on the Corolla. They're directional though so two wheels rotate in one direction and the other two on the other side rotate in the opposite direction.

Really wish I found that fourth AW11 wheel. Would have been dank as fuck on the Corolla.

Damn kids need to be on a leash. I never did that shit as a kid because I had common sense.

>the ECU got to New Orleans at 1 AM and is coming to my local post office right now

So hype to wake my vtak up finally. Hopefully will arrive before I leave for work. It's a full day earlier than eBay said. Was told it would be here Friday.

That effay five is a beast despite the plasticy Civic interior.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL5rjSZb9-A

>tfw passing people whenever you want and getting mad vtec
You gotta do a crossover video with the ECU.

I might have to bite the bullet and join the pizza crew
how badly does this wear the car?

>Go out to move my mom's Hyundai so the street cleaner doesn't ticket it
>Start it
>Put it in D with brake pedal pretty much to the floor
>Brakes groan and car moves forward a little
How in the fuck was she dailying it like this? it can barely hold itself still with the 3.3 V6 on high idle.

I don't like her using my car but goddamn, I'd rather her not die.

People not doing the zipper line really annoys me.

>cuckovers

I still got stock hubcaps. I should rattle can them. I cant decide to go black or grey with metalic over it.
I thoight about pizza crew once. I make enough from odd jobs around my rich neighbourhood that i dont have to.
Reminds me of this papa johns truck that slamed into a suv throwing it over a curb that i saw after getting out of an office max.

>Have small efficient Civic
>impregnate wife be accident, need bigger car
>Accord EX? Acura TLX? New 10th gen civic that is huge anyway?
>cuck out and buy crossover
Honda stop encouraging this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdAWkjHm8k8

>by accident
Plan B is still around there's no reason you can't avoid pregnancy.
Also stop trying to pull out you don't have that much self control pham.

But muh dick. Seriously though, they could've kept that EF hatch for the gril and given it to her, how much is an EF even worth to trade in for a CR-V? I'd rather have my car than the $3000 it's worth.

Why does my 3rd gen always look so worried.

hardbody update. I machined my wheels to clearance the rear flange. fit perfect just need my lugnuts to come in. I used a carbide rabbitting bit in a router.

1k at best.
For example an ep si gets only 1200 at my dealer. My em2 has no trade value pretty much. Dad tried to get rid of it for the mazda 3, dealer wouldn't take it unless its 8th gen or manual.
Dont the new sedans hatches and coupes have the availability to fit car seats in the back. Idk why they don't advertise the fact 9th and 10th can fit car seats for the back on certain bodies. Thats actually a really good selling point compared to competition as the competition has no ability to hold childrens car seats in the back for the most part.

My old ass CM5 has car seat anchors and will fit their whole family comfortably, shit is ridiculous.

Yeah accords and civic sedans and coupes since 7th gen are like TARDIS. Huge on the inside. I remember going inside my friends 7th gen accord sedan. Shit was clean as fuck and felt as big inside as my dads terrain. Not as big as the old blazer though. I miss that thing, that was back when gm had decent engines and a civic coupe competitor. all you needed to worry about on those was dumb placements and terrible electronics.
Also why is there a huge resonator for the intake and turbo on the new 1.5t. And these placements of wires and tubes im glad can be relocated away from the valve cover.

give it anime

>n-nani?

Extremely sad.

Very sad

how much are dash cams

Ayo I got one.

mine is the ek5000 for about 70$ no sd

shit those are expensive. i just want a cheap way of showing how shit my driving is.

in canuck bucks. its an action cam which i can use for other stuff which may be why
a dedicated dash cam from cambodian tire around me is about $40 for something decent

i should stop

I like em.

if only one was made for my shitbox. im too lazy to do it myself.

too bad its class time

>leave for 2 hours
>come back and my accord already has it's own manga

>tiny shitbox
>holds cheese pizza
deep

>tfw never watched broken corrola exhaust vid till now.
>my car is almost as loud
>my intake resonator doesn't do shit
>engines significantly louder than stock thanks to first stage cam and a number of other shit.
youtu.be/7aEJIjvDWPw sounds like this but louder thanks to the intake resonator being shit. think the sound of the vid at 6k rpm for 3k-4 for me. maybe thats why so many people flip me off when my vtec goes into second stage.

Anyone know why they call it Earth Dreams?
What I notice in my own engine bay is some poor bastard had to carve my vin number into every plastic part in the car.
First oil change next Monday and first time summers on I'm psyched.

is it ok to remove intake resonator on there. its the easiest way to make room in there for other stuff apparently. also is that the coupe or sedan?

Got my ECU plugged up and I haven't heard any bouncing so far. Hondash not detecting any vtak though. Do these USDM ECUs need a VTEC oil pressure sensor to work properly? Mine just has a bolt there. Maybe my buddy has one sitting around.

mine required it to be recognized and not clogged after driving.
try running diagnostic after driving around getting it to kick. that worked for me

I'll see what happens this shift. He said he should have one sitting around that I can have.

Dashcam is installed. Says it's full HD but I doubt it. I'll check the vid quality after work tomorrow

what oil filters do you guys use? my dad has been using fram on all of our cars and I was thinking of upgrading to purolator

I use Mobil 1 oil and filters. Pretty good so far.

Possibly. Personally I have no plans to do anything physical to it other than tires. Just the flash pro software change.

damn look at mr moneybags over here

Kek it is pretty expensive but I do huge mileage intervals. Still comes out pretty clean.

is it cvt or manual. i hear the cvt is more consistent with the hondata ecu. i have no way of checking how true that is though.

i prefer k&n or filtech but dad tries to push me to buy fram.

My project for today and tomorrow since I'm off work Friday

So I did a little project last night with my passenger mirror

I take back what I said about ricers not being into CM5s.

youtu.be/a9UDhg_2VYE

That's fucking nuts. Kek

That's gonna feel so nice. What car? Not familiar with those parts in the box to the top left.

honda-tech.com/forums/tech-misc-15/how-bypass-vtec-oil-pressure-switch-437931/

Muh sedamn

Sweet thanks. Literally plugged the new ECU in right when I left for work so I didn't have the chance to research it.

Love that gen sedan.

thats nothin compared to the average rsx i see.

When are you gonna put it in?

I'm running it now and it's great. Idle is no longer an issue and it's about time. Could have bought this instead of blowing all that cash on a new IACV.

Depends on your driving behavior and street conditions

Wew get the brakes done lad

She just paid that how off so next paycheck we're getting pads and rotors, I've been down shifting it to save the brakes, my mom has to call in a reservation to stop that motherfucker but she gets by on the city streets, freeway is a no no.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

My EG looks smug af

How does it look in the car?

So normalfags don't hear the engine

Kek

No one has complained yet

What's holding you back from fixing it?

For buzz word marketing

How much?

OEM

Don't go too low

What is it?

Lol does he need a pilot license to drive that thing?

I wont, I'll probably go maybe 2 or 3 inches, I have 14s on so I have some options.

Fun fact, the Racing seat and the Coilovers cost more than what I paid for the car. I bought it for 700

CVT is the only thing available on the 4 door i own. It's the blue 2016 EX-T with the lights on.

CVT is far more consistent and better everything else. Since the pedal, shift gate, engine, electric steering and transmission are all computer controlled it's pretty smooth for normal driving. It's literally drive by wire but doesn't feel disconnected from driving.

I test drove both before I got mine. I'm not a transmission hater, it just simplifies it for me.

Beginnings of my bosozuko pipe