youtube.com/watch?v=5p_wFVfDxJQ&t=619s

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=FOcuEbUPyGU

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/svnAD0TApb8
youtu.be/EkXgRlRao5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Claiming for Cora.

Dad Ryder is best Ryder.

I'll apologize once they show some multiplayer

Jaal?

2nd for Shepard and INSERT NAME HERE'S adopted Krogan babies.

I'm sorry for not making a thread, OP.

I'm going to marry Vetra

Jaal best boy.

Jack as a sith is too much for my dick, I'd let her seduce me to the dark side of the force any day of the week.

>Lexi will never teach the crew of the Tempest sex ed

Who's gonna go full Bog in the character creator?

>PB a slut
>Cora a old slut
>Fem tur a older slut also a fem tur

>yfw no qt virgin like Tali or Liara to romance

About that character creator. Why aren't they showing it off?

they had to start all over with the eyebrows

Jaal could be a virgin

I haven't shit posted on /meg/ in a good year or so.

What's the consensus on Andromeda? Are you romancefags going to betray your original trilogy waifu(s)??? Do you think Andromeda will be on the same level as ME1 or ME2?

Please respond.

>they just showed him for two seconds, his voice is still a half-mystery (although if it's the one from the first trailer is already confirmed 10/10), his personality still unclear
>and yet the picture of him posted on Twitter made everyone wet their panties, his romance is confirmed to be the best one in the game, two reviewers who had just one hour of playtime spent it entirely to talk with him, the few traits of personality they revealed are endearing and cute as fuck, he's rumored to ask Ryder's hand in marriage and he is a true gentleman who can still be quite hot in bed

Jaal is shaping up to be the perfect husband.

The patrician's choice.

Multiplayer's going to be identical to ME3. That's probably why they haven't shown it because they don't want people asking them, "Well, what's new exactly?"

I'm gonna marry Jaal in holy matrimony!

>Are you romancefags going to betray your original trilogy waifu(s)???
No, I won't? Wanna know why? Because I ain't going to fucking touch it. Not pirate. No nothing.

Honestly I wish the hype would die down just a bit because a lot of things we hear about him are just hearsay and theories.

>Do you think Andromeda will be on the same level as ME1
lol no
>or ME2?
well the focous is on planet exploration so it's trying to better me1in that sense, it'll be nothing like 2 but in terms of quality it could match me2. which is to say, it's an average fucking shooter.

>everyone loves him
>the reviewers, the devs, even those who weren't much sure about Andromeda
>they all agree he is the best character in the game

I mean considering every female in Andromeda seems repulsive in some way, no.

I didn't have a waifu from the original series. All of the men are impure sluts.

Excuse me, Cora is a women in her late-twenties/early-thirties, and she's not a slut. Girls with dicks can't be sluts.

Why do the Krogan have a fucking colony? Like who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

>Who the fuck paid to build a god damn ship for the krogan?
>why did all those fuckers come when they have the genophage?

Like I understand bringing a number of individual krogan because those fuckers live a long time and can play Beta Ray Bill for the ships just like the Asari can. But who the fuck thought it was a good idea to bring a whole god damn colony of them?

PeeBee is cute! :3

Only the marriage part comes from a non-confirmed leak. The rest is all legit and confirmed both by reviewers and devs.

I'm concerned about all the enemies having HP bloat. A lot of the videos we've seen have shown enemies getting hit with powers and only losing tiny slivers of health. I'm worried about the main story being shit. It seems like the cast is full of retreads of characters we've seen before. About the only thing keeping me around is that there are no other space opera type RPGs around at this scale. I do like that we've got open spaces back and that it appears like there are some cities to visit.

I can see it being better than ME1. I mean IMO ME 3 was better than ME1.

ME 2 is the best game in the series because they put in a better combat engine and stripped out all the retarded RPG shit.

I just hope this isn't too assassins creed with the >muh bases and forward drop points

We both are!
[spoiler/}back off bitch[\spoiler]

i dont mean that Jaal is for everyone

*BBBBBRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTSHHHH*

If you find that cute you may have some form of vision impairment. Or you're delusional.

>Patterns
Space MARPAT when?

PB has had someone elses dick in her before

look at my shitty ass spoilers, i don't deserve Jaal.

>gain higher ranks by purchasing packs in the store

fucking nickel and dime bullshit.

Will we ever get a purple Asari instead of stupid fucking Bloos?

Girls want him, guys are mad they can't have him, PB better stay away from him.

>Cora is an older and dominant military gf
>PB is a quirky but assertive tackling gf
>Vetra is a 6'6 overprotective mercenary gf

So BroRyder's going to be on bottom in all his romances yes?

>She was in an Asari squad for years
>All those blue MTs swinging around and not a sub hole as far as the eye could see
>She's horny as fuck when she gets the mission and is put in charge of Ryder who looks like a twink
>When the ship arrives in Andromeda she's desperate for a willing hole and pretty much rapes Ryder if he shows any interest at all, even just giving her a compliment

I do hope they do better patterns. They sucked in Mass Effect 2.

She has the facial structure of a neanderthal.

Until the world gets over its terrible taste in ayyliens we'll never get that delicious purple

>PB has had someone elses dick in her before
Thank god we aren't getting another nerdy space virgin asari

never ever. Young Asari will all be gassed after ME:A and the only ones left will be a handful of Matriarchs who only want big KROGAN COCK..

>IMO ME 3 was better than ME1.
i agree with this. 1 is still my favourite though story wise, and i play for the story but 3 had some really strong moments. 2 was great as a game but shit as a sequel, in terms of the story.

>PB, Liara, and Liara's mom are the only Asari with eyebrows because of a recessive gene

Does that mean they have pubes? Cause like the genes for a round head and docility are linked. I wonder if eyebrows and pubes are linked

Who doesn't? Atleast she is not an old hag

Yeah I'm on the same boat m8, maybe I'm just getting old. I didn't even bother to play ME3 until years after release.

I thought ME2 had a decent cast and good world building to flesh out the setting. Omega, Illium, Tuchanka, etc. Everything in ME1 seemed pretty generic.

fair enough lads

HP bloat has been a bit of an issue the whole series. I haven't watched many of the preview videos.

I don't know, at least one of those blue commandos MUST have had a slutty butthole. Wouldn't surprise me if one of them was a humanboo, as well.

PB and her enemy are the only asari with real eyebrow

>Who the fuck paid to build a god damn ship for the krogan?

They probably came on the other ships, either as merchants (there are krogan merchants you can awaken from cryosleep for the Nexus) or as labor force. Also the Initiative is a private organization, so those who could paid or were considered useful enough would get a place in.

>why did all those fuckers come when they have the genophage?
I don't know if that's missing the word "cure". The Initiative leaves the Milky Way Galaxy during ME2 and the genophage is cured only in ME3.

If that's not what you meant, then: why shouldn't the Krogan leave the Milky Way despite having the genophage? I mean, it's not like they are better at home, constantly despised and treated like shit. At least in Andromeda they can hope for a miracolous cure or build a new life far from the races who destroyed theirs.

>having a waifu that someone else has fucked

That is next level cuck shit there. I bet you guys fucked Jacob's sloppy seconds

I want green ones, green asari a cutest.
Volus rubbing his hands.jpg

Found the Talifag

Well If he and Kallo date, Scott would be guaranteed top.

>you cant play as Alec Ryder

>HP Bloat
It's never been as bad in this series as it was for the dragon age series. Squad AI also looks useless, again.

absolutely disgusting

>Andromeda Official 1: ah shit we need like, a grunt labor force, but who the fuck wants to do that shit
>Andromeda Official 2: hire krogan. pay them with guns
>Andromeda Official 1: i can't possibly see how this could backfire at any point in the future
>Andromeda Official 2: i know, right? i am a human resources and logistical genius

How are you going to colonize a place if you cant have kids? It is as retarded as the new aliens movie having the gay couple on a mission to colonize a place.

Like I can understand bringing like 100 male krogans or so to help out getting there and setting shit up in the beginning. But do you really want to bring fucking Krogan with you on a long term colony mission where they are going to have significant numbers?

I'm okay if they do it the exact same way as ME3's but with the newer movement mechanics. ME3's MP was great.

Asari commandos are all tops because they're the most alpha asari of them all. A sub wouldn't last a day among them, or rather a night as getting stuffed by all their MTs during the night would make you incapacitated the next morning.

you nigger that's exactly how it was in ME3
getting multiples of classes unlocked new customization shit.

>new aliens movie having the gay couple on a mission to colonize a place
what movie?

Then you'll probably be happy with the MP. The PAX live streams next weekend will showcase the MP. The EA access demo has unlimited MP. The 10 hour cap is only for the single player.

>tfw Liara wasn't down for a threesome with me and Tali

Why was Liara fine with a threesome in the first game but not ME2 and 3?

>I AM A BITTER VIRGIN SO EVERYONE ELSE MUST STOP HAVING SEX AND ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY HAD SEX IS A DEGENERATE PIECE OF SHIT

>that shadow in the background

Genophaged krogans CAN have kids iirc, its just very rare and fertile females are especially hard to come by.

spooky

Alien: Covenant everyone on the ship except for fashbender, who is an android, is married to someone else on the ship. For some reason that involves 2 gay guys because fucking reasons.

Also they bring black people even though they would be better off if everyone was the same race so ethnic wars wouldnt happen

Couldn't you just fucking open the console/cheat engine and get a gorillion packs in the MP anyway?

It will probably be the same in Andromeda.

>The EA access demo has unlimited MP.
That's only on the PC version, right? I wish my computer hadn't taken a shit recently and forced me to get it on console.

>assuming she actually was okay with it in the first game, i remember her not being cool with it

she grew a fucking spine, maybe?

Alien Covenant, aka Prometheus 2: Paradise is never ever, have some xenomorphs and wheat instead.

youtu.be/svnAD0TApb8

>having a wife someone else fucked

Literal definition of a cuckold

Krogans bypass the laws of evolution and will eventually develop an immunity to the genophage, granted the Salarians aren't planning to continue to develop new types of it in Andromeda.

Because the real objective is the bioweapon testing and they all fucking die anyway, is this your first Alien movie?

>TFW you will never see her again

Why even live /meg/?

She only comes to talk to you about it because Ash bullies her and when you ask for a threesome Liara stays and doesnt get upset.

>yfw gayden turns down a threesome with fem shep and liara

also
>not wanting a qt gf you can bully into a threesome

>tfw technology in this galaxy is ahead
>Andromeda natives noclipping through the ship
goddamn primitives

>So this is the power of reduced mass... whoa...

youtu.be/EkXgRlRao5I
>Gays
>Kike styled interracial couples
>Totally not the only survivor woman
I really wanted to see Shaw's adventures with the robot head on the homeworld of the space aryans. Instead we get this.
They're just colonists, I doubt they would send a huge expensive colony ship further than ever before just to test if the xenos are dangerous.

Why did the Salarians and Turians even let them come though? Like they know the Krogan are just gunna start shit. That's like brining black people to your new country. Sure they make good slaves but you know one day they are going to cause problems

I'm sure that if we reeeeee loud enough at Bioware they'll let us see her again

Is Vtra going to be a dyke?

Really invites your mind to ponder.

The ship is haunted.

Youre MARPAT is shit. Pencot Greenzone is best patternfu.

Of course, it's Bioware we are talking about.

>Why did the Salarians and Turians even let them come though?
We don't know and we probably never will know because the real answer is they came because Bioware wanted them to. That's the answer to every single "it'd make sense for ____ to go to Andromeda, why aren't they in the game?" question.

good riddance