What would Veeky Forums tell their 15 year old selves?

what would Veeky Forums tell their 15 year old selves?

6 years ago I was a complete piece of shit in every possible way. I doubt I would listen to anything Ive got to say, so nothing.

Stop cutting class, study mathematics.

get a fuckin job

you dumb faggot get any full time job, you drop out of highschool anyway and live with your parents, you could have 100 grand saved up by now retard

Buy bitcoins

Interestingly enough, I started investing at 16 with a TD Ameritrade acct in my mom's name. Shared it with a friend of mine, we liquidated the account and split the money when we turned 21. Each got about 8k

>Skip college, start working and invest in cash flow rental real estate.

Basically to do what I do now, just not waste 9 years of my life first. I'd be on my way to moon right now rather than just being very well off for my age.

Fuck bitches, get money.

Seriously.

same here

Buy 100 bitcoins, steal mum's wallet if you have too

Never start browsing Veeky Forums, you will never do anything productive in your life after you start.

Using women for sex is a dangerous distraction.

Put savings into Brexit & Trump winning bets

This

don't get married, live with your parents as long as you can and invest.

>Never join military
>Invest in bitcoin
>All in on Cubs winning 2016 world series

And most importantly, do not bet $2000 worth of csgo skins on ibuypower vs netcodeguides BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST GOING TO THROW THE FUCKING MATCH.

You can't tell anything worth a damn to your 15 year old self because they're too shitheaded to listen.
Your best bet is to just take over.

And come back when you're not underage you faggot.

>get addicted to alcohol instead of drugs
>have at least 100$ of cash on you when you are away from home
>don't finish highschool and go to a course in industrial design and another in rhino+vray
>dodge the army and open a trust fund and put every penny you have there

buy 200 BTC when its $12, sell it at $900 during april 2016, use the $180k proceeds to buy 1.2 mil shares of $MGT in may 2016 when its .15 and then sell it at 5.58. then buy $6 millions dollars worth of $DRYS in august when its $4 and sell in november 2016 when it hits $100. Report the $150 mil, pay taxes, buy $10mil worth of AAA Bonds, $10mil worth of Berkshire-Hathaway, buy a few houses and put 30-40 million in the bank

Only 100?

Buy 20,000 AND FUCKING HLOD

>Not telling your 15 year old self to not waste time and money on retarded video games

Make connections.
Get a steady job at $30-40K a year.
Don't stress.

That hurts, but only because it's true.

Don't get hypnotized by the pussy. It's just pussy. Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. It's not a holy act, especially to women. They're just dirtbag human beings who like to fuck, same as you. Deprogram yourself while you're young.

When this thing called bitcoin comes along, tell your parents to let you borrow $5000 and buy 500,000 of them

>I made 1000 value by going yolo on Netcodeguides

>Stop trying to suck your own dick before you slip a disk and turn yourself into a hunchback for life at the age of 19.

:(

this is some... interesting advice

Every time I start to question my faith to god I see something like this and I just know that my lord and savior Jesus is real.

Start learning a marketable skill and stick with it. Four hours a day or more.

Also, learn how to talk to people.

dont join the military
study programming, fuck college
get a full time job

No shit

It's so easy in retrospect

Kill yourself
The good does not outweigh the bad

Keep acting retarded kiddo, once your career gets going your time for fun will be seriously diminished, fuck up now, man up later.

Oh, and that girl who said you smelled nice, yeah, that one, she was totally digging you. Stop being oblivious, you tard.

15 year old me didn't know what he was doing. 24 year old me still doesn't know and also has never held a job of any kind. So I wouldn't tell him anything.

fuking 1st world faggot kids have 2k to spare
this fuking disgusts me

You should be disgusted at your parents for selling out your country to the 1st world.

explain

I would basically just show up in a time machine and tell myself to mine the shit out of BTC in 2007. I would be a multi millionaire today.

The saddest thing is back in 2007 i actually knew about bitcoin and even owned like 5 BTC but deleted the wallet because i didn't thing it would ever amount to anything.

>what would Veeky Forums tell their 15 year old selves?
Don't buy a Virtual Boy.

I'm doing well, so I wouldn't want to change much.

I'd say that I might tell my 15 year old self to start working out better, and don't listen to my football coach about needing to be big to be a lineman.

I had muscle mass for sure, but I also weighed almost 290. I could have had roughly the same driving power and more endurance if I got down to 15 percent body fat.

dont listen to your older brother. he told me to quit looking at stocks and its gambling.

pussy is overrated don't obsess over it!

Buy all the bitcoin. Buy it you stupid fuck.

I did something similar. I ended up selling at 5 bucks a coin.

I thought it would be like selling an item on an MMO or something, and thought that I made out like a bandit.

give me a thumbs up or something.

>>get addicted to alcohol instead of drugs
Alcohol is a drug idiot, and it's one of the most harmful drugs there are. If you don't have willpower and have to be addicted to something, be addicted to weed.

This is easy.

"Hey you fucking jew, get a domain name for your proxy server, something easy to remember like hidemyass. don't worry if your highschool will block it, put Web advertisements on it and learn how to operate a business. Don't go to university."

My past self would be worth 60 million dollars today... like the current owner of hidemyass. he was around the same age at the time too.

Also want to add that the reason many of us aren't successful is because we don't stick to things... too afraid to take risks... easily disused... falling for memes like university.

Diswaded*

the main reason you aren't successful is because almost all successful people get that way in their 40's and 50's.

Spend every single paycheck on bitcoin. Sell everything to get more bitcoins. Sell plasma for bitcoins.

Focus on LMS; specifically Money and your health. Take what you want.

Stop cutting your wrist and font get that tattoo of a dragon on your forehead. Dad's not going to up rape you get over it. Quit using heroine 6 times a day. Don't get in uncle jimmys car. He's not your uncle he's just going to touch you like your dad did and then try to murder you

i did actually, and developed mental illness because of it :)

how do you think your 15 self is gonna respond to such thing?
you sound like a crazy capitalist coming from the future

The results of every sporting event I can remember.

Damn so I'm guessing you're either divorced now or in a miserable marriage?

Dont hu4rollz with wgcrider and sauce.. it wont end well.

Nah. If I bought a domain name for my proxy server and advertised it. I would have been millionaire. If I stuck to Web development... a hobby in my teenage years, I would have been golden. This stuff was back in 2006

nothing much can be done about being poor. shouldve just read interesting books and learn how to professionally draw since i had no friends and no money.

just fuck the first chance you get
just do it and then you'll never have to worry about anything ever again

i beg to differ, ive actually browsed the internet less and study more as a result of having everything on one site.

rooooooo0o0oo00o0ofl

"Stop focusing on politics you FAGGOT"

ya weed is the less addictive drug but unless u need a drug test done in the future stick to alcohol. reason for that is bc the brain already has its own source of tch receptors that occur naturally in the body i think its called cb2 receptors

Idk, I probably would just buy more mechanical keyboards or some other stupid shit

>Mine as many Bitcoin as you can
>Learn what the fuck a Bitcoin is
>Satoshi Nakamoto is Shinichi Mochizuki.

>start lifting
>get your parents to move you to a private, mixed boarding school, not a Catholic all-male school full of retarded working class neanderthals. they can afford it
>start piano lessons
>start counselling

I think the above would have gotten rid of my depression and as a result I would have worked harder. I worked but I always had this dark cloud over me and it infected every part of my life.

Mom saved you 10K and you'll blow it all on your bros and yourself and give your mom 2k for a deck.
Be smarter, get a reliable car, save for school, and do your best to get into coding.

You'll meet a girl with 2 million dollars and she's the love of your life and you'll feel like a fucking loser if you have no money and no job.

Kill me.

You're going to be a failure and hawkings said you can't go upstream only downstream. here i am, either he's wrong or you're still imagining people like you always have
*~fade into the air

Keep working at McDonalds. Go into the military after high school or anywhere else but university.

Tell mum and dad that the $1000 worth of shares that they purchased for your birthday will begin to crash and tank despite the financial advisors information (lol).

>2017 still believing in God

Apply yourself in math and stop playing so much vidya you fucking lazy ass

DONT GO TO LAW SCHOOL.
Study the stock market and learn to short stocks. You'll need it in a few years when the market crashes.

I wish more men understood this at a younger age. They'd stop worshipping women, and we wouldn't be in the current predicament where western women are so entitled.

I legitimately feel sympathy for anyone who became a lawyer after 2005.

The Golden days of law are long gone.

Bitcoin senpai, just trust me, put everything in Bitcoin now. Also bet on Trump in the primaries.

invest in a company called apple

Stop smoking weed you bum
Finish school with good grades
BUY BITCOIN

Invest all of your money in blue chip stock or CoDs at the least instead of blowing it all on stupid shit at Goodwill

You could graduate high school with at least $20,000

buy bitcoin
learn programming/network security
quit smoking so much weed and go to class when you get to college

Don't fucking get a degree in anything other than Maths or CS.

Fell for the follow your dream/what you're good at meme and studied at music college. Whilst I absolutely loved it, the whole classical music world is fucked financially. There are world class orchestral professionals I know who can barely keep up with mortgage payments. Keep it as a hobby, you get just as much enjoyment from it

A purchase of that size that early in the life of bitcoin would change the future of bitcoin drastically. Congrats, you just ruined it for all of us.

INVEST IN BITCOINS

Buy and mine a fuckton of bitcoin, also, dont go to college for something you dislike just to please the parents. Learn to trade market earlier, etc

>mine a fuckton of bitcoin

kek

make a time machine and invest in apple.

Don't throw the hdd with the 1000 odd buttcoins wallet away.

mine and buy bitcoins
buy google and facebook stocks

hello ADZ124

You could become rich by "betting" on sports and elections. (just Greece winning 2004 diveball cup and then all on Trump shortly after he announces should be a multiplier of 10.000 or so)

Buying too much Bitcoin at the very start COULD change what happens to it, but theres def a few million profit there as well.

lose weight you fat fuck.

PUT EVERYTHING IN AMZN

Yeowch man. At least the purpose was noble.

Do volunteer jobs, take technical education classes, and to push yourself

Buy bitcoin
Start lurking Veeky Forums and get in shape
Get a diagnosis for the ADD you somehow never realized you had
Ask her out you fucking pussy

you gonna make mad stax motherfucker. keep doing what you are doing, move into amazon and sell off at 750

>buy 500,00 btc
>bitcoin never becomes popular due to lack of supply
>flash forward to 2017
>Potcoin over $1000!!! bitcoiners on suicide watch