/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

Republic scum edition

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

Last

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SWTOR/status/837398163522727936
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for worst girl.
:^)

Sure, it's cool, but not as cool as that hotrod pvp one.

Did you remember Fray today?

can you marry lana? if so what happens if you already married vette?

It has...changed me. I'm going to go for a while. I have to go clean some pipes.

I remember being told this was a reference to some OWPVP shit at launch. What happened?

If we add in TOR, we get a lot more. I was mainly focusing on the Clone Wars-era relationships.

It's a goofy rule (and I'm glad it's been walked back from absolute celibacy), but I'm pretty sure it's only meant to punish younger Jedi who can't control their emotions or be expected to do what is right when it comes down to duty vs. attachment.

>He wasn't there
Brother it was hell but very fun for the Imps at least.
Pic related is the ingame codex entry for it due to what a major issue it was.
Due to the way the game was balanced at the time(or lack of) Imps dominated and cornered the Pubs inside their landing base and camped non stop. You couldn't move without dying. BioWare did 3 or 4 emergency patches to fix it. I remember seeing a line of 60 snipers shooting everything that moved.

So BioWare did a tribute to it by leaving pub corpses everywhere and a memorial planted with lore codex. Its in the southern section of Western Ice Shelf if you have never been there.

It makes sense
I mean, young hormonal padawans being taught by all these Jedi in robes, other Padawans who are new to the whole force thing
The rule is basically there to have padawans focus on their studies and not each other

>it even managed to get that bad in the first place
Sounds like Bioware alright.

i still cant decide on who i want to bring to xpacs for first time. please send help

Knight

Bring whichever character class story you liked the best.

Inquisitor. Colicoid a best.

>Bioware's incompetence lead to Saresh's increased military
Sounds right

colicoid it is

actually im thinking agent. But the whole non-force user thing

then again merc is my fav dps class but the whole non-force user / non imperial thing

i still remember when that shit was going on, and the massive shitstorm on the general forums as it happened

fucking imp scum kill em all

which fem face/body type has the best dick sucking lips

>t. Butt hurt saresh lackey

Face 1 or 4
BT2

t. M1-4X

BT2, Face 4
aka Zash

does anyone have that zash pic on how to make her? I want to make mine an imperial agent

>Fooling around in a Char Creator in a different game
>Mfw sliders
Good god, I almost forgot about sliders.
Man, TOR's Char Creator's lackluster. Even Champions Online, an ancient game, had fucking sliders
Hell, Wildstar has sliders

I never played it. Is it too late to start playing it?

I gotchu

i feel dirty making her an imperial agent

Why's that dear apprentice? Don't you want to fulfill her dream of taking over your body? Just imagine, you could've given her Thana's body. Of course, to hide it, she'd obviously have to join your group.

>Thana
Welp

>mfw i feel like making another warrior now to look like thana even tho i already have 2 male warriors

>When she calls you dear apprentice
>When she pats your head

And while I'm at it...

>Champions Online
You mean the game where you spend more time fucking around in the character creator than actually playing the game?

Based on her Seeker Droid appearance

I'm sure she'd even give you a reward if you did well.

You'll have to hover around DS1 for the proper Dark Side eyes.

light or dark agent and what do i do with the box?

Light if only in the sense you're an imp loyalist.
Give it to the Minister of Intelligence. You know the man who knows what he's doing.

I wonder what it could be?

Since this game has been around for a while and side quests are no longer necesary for leveling, would it be too late to be a newcomer to the game?

No

Neutral. Turn off the alignment thing
Being full light or full dark on Agent is stupid. Pick what you feel is right

Pro empire, tie up all loose ends and hand magic box to intelligence.

>tie up all loose ends

even watcher x?

Let him live just to piss off Kaliyo.

Yes
No loose ends

So on the off chance that anyone here doesn't play TOR, has anyone else tried the new Thrawn's Revenge/Imperial Civil War demo? I've been having a good deal of fun with it all afternoon, Greater Maldrood is actually a pretty enjoyable faction. It's like playing as the Empire, but your fighters are no longer absolutely useless.

Ish Greater Maldrood a new facshion in Shtar Warsh The Old Republic?

>Finally get a group for a FP
>Say I'm new to the game to negate complaints (actually just don't group at all)
>Healer starts giving me pointers and helps me along because I'm new
>Tank goes at a slower pace because I'm new
>Actually doing pretty well and get praise from the Tank and Healer
>Meanwhile Mara keeps getting shat on for everything (Kept pulling shit, jumping before Tank, not using interrupts or the threat reducer)
>Mara starts blaming me for them being shit
>Tank and healer start to defend me because I'm "new"
>Mfw

I actually find it kind of fun to explain stuff to newbies. Though that is only if they actually listen and learn.

Reminds me of the time I said I was new to RP and someone gave me a crash coarse of it
I ended up getting raped

I laughed more then I should have

Why is that so funny?

>there are some things you could explain, but know you'd be wasting your breath trying to
>such as a sniper constantly watching his operative counterparts stealth, put trash to sleep and try to group stealth just for him to make the run go by more smoothly
>still decides to rambo and die a hundred times, not only shitting on your efforts but taking away your stealth procs and putting you at a battle disadvantage to boot
And stop trying to catwalk the edge like you're a better stealther motherfucker - who drops into the abyss three fucking times in a row from acting the retard when there's a perfectly good walkway a foot to the right? You wouldn't need to do that at all if you actually waited for your team to put shit to sleep. No, instead you keep tactical rolling a tightrope and expecting not be flung off from force pushes!
I would have been less irritated if he was doing it on purpose.

>romance quin
>he betrays me

how could you!

>Grouped with another Sniper
>Asks me what spec I am
>Tell him I'm Virulence
>He tells me to go re-spec to Marksman because "better DPS"
>No.png
>Get booted from the group

>Can't kill him in vanilla
>He comes back years later and we can kill him now

I wonder how many are going to do it. At this point it's just petty revenge.

>He romanced Quinn

>implying my fem warrior wont rape him on the spot

>They say Quinn's screams could be heard all across Iokath

>Hey my lord, I sold you out and nearly had you killed.
>What, you're still mad? How petty!

He's had his years to let anger fester in your Sith Warrior, but his usefulness ran out.

>grouped with anybody who still doesn't know droid slicing is gone and insist against all evidence to the contrary you do in fact have it
Purposely being ignorant is a mark against you as a sentient fucking being. There's always a huge portion of people who listen to people bitch about changes, see patch notes, yet still act confused when something changed.

>My lord, surely you've forgotten about that, ah, betrayal years ago
>You forget, Quinn. My anger makes me strong. And it is that anger and rage that I have for you and your betrayal that has given me the strength to defeat my enemies, including Valkorian
>Wait, that one thing has been driving you? All these years?
>... Well, there was a couple other things- but that's besides the point!

>Grouping with people who don't read the patch notes
Fucking
Go read
The patch notes

Same goes for devtracker tbqh

And people who don't go to dulfy religiously

>tfw

>Get a letter from one of the civilians on Jadus' ship
>It's all in lower caps
The little things

What's this from? Class quest? Planetary?

I don't see other good choices for that situation. Two lowly republic soldiers aren't gonna make or break the war and waifu approves of not being unnecessarily cruel.

If it was Havoc squad or some high ranking officer I would take them down.

>he thinks zash has face 4

Imp Belsavis planetary quest.

>Hate Kaliyo initially
>Mfw she's growing on me

Even getting Vector and Loklin I still bring her everywhere
Temple better rise to the challenge

>he thinks zash doesn't have face 4
Lies and slander.

apparently he betrays you again

As far as important Republic characters go, as a Warrior, I only ever spared the old ex-Jedi who wanted to meditate forever burried in a rubble with his padawan and, for whatever reason, Marshal Ruger. Don't know exactly why, maybe because he wasn't giving me speeches or taunting me. He had like two lines before the fight, asking you to either attack or surrender and after being defeated he just asked for a quick death. I couldn't bring myself to end him out of respect.

What about that guy on Belsavis? He was pretty chill.

Who? Ruger was on Belsavis.

I guess he means the mirialan jedi master. I spared him because we made a deal and I hate breaking my word. I should go through the story again but I hate warrior / knight's gameplay.

A-Anyone want to group and do some heroics together?

Timmns? You got him to kill Ekkage, right?

Yeah, me too. Honor-bound and all that shit.

>I spared him because we made a deal and I hate breaking my word

I did the same on Balmorra with the traitorous doctor on my colicoid. I hate traitors but I value my promises more.

twitter.com/SWTOR/status/837398163522727936

Waifus are what keeps this game alive.

>People don't give a shit about BW's shit and just want their companions back
LEARN FROM THIS, BIOWARE

>Take away people's companions for their fanfiction
>Everyone hates their fanfiction
>Continue to push their fanfiction and dust some hopes of new Ops and group content to intice people
>People still hate it
>Finish their fanfiction and try to revert to the status quo
>Everyone just wants their waifu's and husbando's back and don't care

n-no user, more RNG tiers!

t. eric

No shit?

Is that older lady lusting over Quinn in the comments real?

Quinn: H-Hey Boss. Long time no see. Sorry about the betrayal thing seriously. You are truly the Wrath of the Emperor and the bestest Darth in the entire galaxy an-
Me: Cunt. *presses open airlock button*

>Anakin didn't fuck a qt teen Ahsoka who called him Master and would probably let you do anything to her.
>Anakin didn't fuck a literal semon demon Aayla Secura
>Anakin chose a boring political leftist waifu human(admittedly with a cute body).

WHY? Have a wife and a alien mistress or two on the side.
Fucking Jedi are shit tier. Sith are where its at.

yes. Don;t you know the "Swtor family"?

Check the twitters of her, Cipher Mandy, Darth Mom and Theron Shan. Its a guild.

>And then Wrath woke up

>Not just making the cutie alien your waifu
>Not being loyal to your one and only

t. Jaesa

But I want to waifu Vette and impregnate LS Jaesa just in case I'll need to snatch a new body.

They've back pedaled on GC.

It's now a "supplementary gearing for casual players" as loot is returning to ops. PvP'ers and Raiders will get access to 236,242 and 248 gear whereas CasuaL GC players will have to grind,grind and grind to try and scrape together 230. Without the CXP boost. It's going to be QQ everywhere.To solve it they should keep at least half the boost permanent and reduce the XP per level significantly.

I cucked Vette multiple times and loved it. I wish BW were brave enough to have kept her submission quests in the game so she falls to your way of thinking and beliefs due to being enslaved,tortured and teased for so long.