Is he the closest anyone has come to being the overman?

Is he the closest anyone has come to being the overman?

not quite

Him or Napoleon I guess.

considering that him, caesar, napoleon and a bunch of others were all pretty much the same guy then yeah

inb4 someone suggests goethe

>dat fag posture
This scene never happened though.

Nah Jesus beat the daylights out of him on that front, as did Muhammad

He was a doucher just like everyone else.

if we're going to play the who is the most influential game then socrates wins

It's Lenin

Being a leader of men does not define Ubermensch.

The tyrant is as far from the Ubermensch as the serf.

Exactly. The true overman would be a benevolent philosipher. Buddha?

he'd be some kind of superpredator with superpowers and shit

>considering that him, caesar, napoleon and a bunch of others were all pretty much the same guy then yeah
They (he) are a proof that time travel exist, pretty much.

What's his endgame anyway?

diogenes_of_sinope.jpg

FTFY, OP.

Gabriele d'Annunzio, senpai.

what? Jesus and Buddha were lastman as fuck, always doing life-denying shit. Jesus didn't even try to fight his crucifixion even though he had superpowers.

i'm pretty sure i'm the latest reincarnation, multiple teachers have commented on how similar i am to napoleon

and i honestly have no fucking clue

i'm pretty sure i'm the latest reincarnation, multiple teachers have commented on how similar i am to napoleon

and i honestly have no fucking clue

i'm being serious...

You.

>always doing life-denying shit
isnt this the point of transcending humanity?

read nietzsche again

or read nietzsche for the first time idk

You aren't denying life if you've stepped over dissipation. In fact, the self-contained lives that they both led were an exaltation of life. Years after their death, we feel their presence.

how the fuck do you know? were you not there to witness its not happening?

not him by the way

> After sacking Thebes, Alexander remained in Greece only a short time; he hardly had the leisure (or inclination, considering the grand expedition preoccupying him) to go out of his way to meet with a (still obscure) philosopher. And he was relatively obscure himself. True, he had conquered Thebes, but he was not yet ‘Alexander the Great’, world conqueror, which detracts from the piquancy of this supposed encounter between arch-potentate and arch-philosopher.

Maybe Jesus was just a hardcore stoic type that accepted his fate. Isn't that part of the challenge of eternal recurrence? To accept and embrace your existence even at its lowest point even if it's not physically possible to "enjoy" something like your own torture and execution.

Nietzsche said his overman was closer to Cesare Borgia than Christ. Machiavelli was drawn to the same man. Read 'The Prince'. Nietzsche also mentions Thucydides in the same light. The ethos of Thucydides and of Machiavelli holds the key. He's not here yet.

he said more of a cesare borgia than a christ as a comparison

given how often he refers to napoleon in his unpublished work it's pretty obvious that in his later period a napoleon uncorrupted by the means he used to get power is who he had in mind

No, that was Cyrus the Great.

CUTE!

Messiah

>Not Aristotle being the most influential

Memes aside, there are a lot of white Persians and Iranians.
Messiah, Liberator, Annoited, Lawgiver, Cyrus was pretty fucking based.

>Leader=tyrant
Bit of a strawman no?