Does snoop dogg like datsuns?

Other urls found in this thread:

bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-510/
youtu.be/dwBocvnNg4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haha, that album.
Many joints where blazed.

I think he likes chebbys :^)

Why he have a datsun for his first car if the dude likes chevys and cadillacs?

Cause they were cheap.

After blazing up he be like "Dat sun" and then put his sunglasses on.

Lol, no.

A 90's corolla is way cheaper and more reliable than a 510 wagon.

You have to remember that's probably a really nice Days in.

His was first car was probably a hooptie.

I.e. junk

Paying tribute to where he came from.
>the bottom

Datsun
> fuckn auto correct

So he is trying to say datsuns are crap?

Why did the owner who probably takes a lot of pride in that car let snoop dogg imply it's a rock bottom hooptie?

Here in the U.S Datsun got a bad wrap anyway best thing they did was change their name.

He is more so giving respect to everyone who struggled when they were young.

He hit it big in Rap 1992-93 just out of Hugh school. So he drove this Datsun in the 80s.

In the getto the Datsun was probably a lot of people's first car because the purchase price was cheap. Up keep probably crap.

So rapping about chevy and Caddilacs is showing you made it.

Hope this helps you understand it.

He said when he was in prison he told people that Dr Dre is his cousin and he is going to be rich when he gets out but nobody believed him.

They were like "Whatever, do you really expect me to believe your cousin is Dr Dre?

I never knew they were cousins

>Bready gud

They aren't, Warren G and Dr. Dre are related though, and Warren G knew Snoop before Dre did with Nate Dogg and they used to be known before they made it as 213

Yeah I looked up the Wiki just now.

i have a 510

In california in the 90s datsuns were very cheap. You could get a rust free 240z with zero problems for 2 grand. same rust free car on the east coast would be 6 grand though.

Snoop Dogg is a NY rapper.

Snoop dogg is wack. This is fact take a closer listen if you dont believe me. better artist have repped the west

you can get a rust free 510 for 2k in arizona or the pacific north west. Oregon/Washington/BC are littered with prime example of all models of datsuns.

All the poor white trash kids had Datsuns in highschool in the 90's then the Mexicans got ahold of them and destroyed almost all of the remaining cars between poor matainence and drunk driving. Now a pristine example of a Datsun goes for around 30k.

2k ha rusted out junk is advertised for 6-8k in Cal just check ratsun.

yeah no shit idiots on ratsun are gunna put asking price of +5k for dog shit, but the best way to get a good price is if you know people with datsuns and you are in a club/community you can get people to sell you ok stuff for 2k all day long. I got my wagon for 2k on the dot and it only had one rust spot bellow the battery tray, and I used it as my only vehicle for +2 years, accept the month i rode my dads motorcycle while i swapped motors. your not gunna get a driver s30 for 2k unless its a shell yeah, but 510s, 620s, 280zx, 210s all day long

A 510 in OK condition just sold the other day for 27k though. Last year saw one on eBay go for 35k. In my experience Datsun guys horde parts and think they are made from gold if they decide to sell. Must be different away from West coast.

god damn you got a link on the car that sold? It was probably an early 2dr with a swap if i guessed.

i mean california seems to have an inflated market for everything but 30k for a datsun 510 jesus 15 years ago these were worthless. guys like Jay Leno with 510s dont help

I got this car in AZ. I have friends with datsuns in seattle area and they tell me cars are cheap and plentiful so I wonder why we dont see similar market trends.

who asked?

bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-510/

Prices are down buy now before gen x gets boomer age.

Jay Leno and Adam corolla the 510 is now the rich man's BMW

I didn't onow b,w also made 510's.

You learn something new everyday.

The 510 was once considered the poor man's 2002/e30

>OK condition
that thing was virtually flawless, especially for a 510. So a perfect 2 door with a SSS engine and A/C, its no wonder it went for so high.
Also it sold at auction no reserve on bring a trailer, so the price is not the best indicator or actual market value.

Apparently he likes Celicas
youtu.be/dwBocvnNg4A

Mods and engine swap just lower the value.

Would you rather it had sold on Craigslist? Even the 610 4 doors are listed around 12k-18k. I have a small fleet of stock no rust low mile Datsuns no one wanted 10 years ago in the barn. Must be around 500k in cars at last year's prices. Maybe Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. wants to buy one.

Datsuns and all Japanese cars from the early 70's especially rx3 Mazda are getting toward boomer prices. As older gen x decided they want the car they had in high school and finally have the money to find a good example. This is great for the people who saw this coming and know what they got.

a little joke my dad told me a long time ago
>datsun hq
>in meeting
>CEO: "ok guys we need to come up with a name real quick"
>employee: "that soon?"
>CEO: "datsun, that's perfect let's go with it"

Yep they were known as a throw away car, people were scrambling to buy them up during the oil embargo in the 70's. After that they were just a cheap used shitbox. They handle well and had a large racing aftermarket.