>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZuAaR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conq is objectively the easiest hero to play

Law?

PK is easier

Lawmen, report in!

Why are my teammates in brawl always shit? Why am I always in 1v2s?

am i missing any?

BOOST YOUR ZONES IN DOMINION

Why is it only Weebs that salt DC?

Something to do with their DISHONARU?

>You didn't even try to parry it in the right direction your fat fuck

how does one play conq?
t.newbie

>Need to have your block on the left permanently against Warden incase he throws out his hyper speed zone attack
>Need to have good reactions to block his top light
>Attack indicator shows top light
>Switch guard
>Hyper speed zone attack comes out

Why is this allowed?

maybe against shitters

Players should have a suicide option to deny the enemy the pleasure of killing them without rage quitting.

The unique is such a sore to the eye.

oh i should probably put the star next to it good idea

What if I told you that you could have stepped both of them with the same timing?

maybe against shitters

Gadwin, Richter, Garian, Aleister are pretty beautiful. I think Richter is the best.

Shame Warden is such a bore to play.

Until all classes have 8.4/8.3% pick rate and 50% win rate in all game modes, the game is unbalanced. If the classes you play right now have a significantly higher pick rate or win rate that that on average right now they deserve to be nerfed. If lower - they deserve to be buffed.

POST DADS

Only legit reason I can conjure that they do this is MUH WINRATE

That guy might've been salty that you ledged him in the final duel but he was dead anyway. His armor stance was gone, he was out of stamina, and you could have walled him for a heavy.

Repostan.
>Want to just git gud at Warlord in 1v1 before I start grinding dominion.
>Constantly wind up doing follow-ups as Law just to shut up people complaining about headbut.
>They wind up complaining about me only being able to play Vortex characters instead.
The Law is suffering.

it's shit like this that makes me want to play warden, us Kensei get only bad looking gear, i haven't found a single piece that made me go 'oh shit that looks cool'

my only issue with it is that if i play kensei i'm aiming to fuck with their top light dominance, and the double indicators fuck with me so i panic

That's a mighty fine-looking warrior you've got there, friend.

>only want Garian out of all these so it matches the Lion engraving on my armor
>it's the only one that will not drop for me

Just end my suffering.

By the way - should I use some ornament? All of them feel sort of patchworky to me.

What's even the point of disconnecting there??

I've been impatiently waiting for this to happen since I made that emblem a week ago

How the fuck do you fight a kensei who literally won't attack you and just spams those fucking dodge attacks?

I can't parry them because it puts him too far away from me, what the fuck do I do?

im hoping any other wardens can tell me if im missing it, because i have 13 guards and 15 hilts, 11 blades, and they're all unique

How long did it take you to get that Blade

I've been wanting it for a while but no luck

Im a knight and used to do it alot cause of rage and tossing it up to the opponent using cheeze, but realized im the faggot cause even if it was cheeze i should be good enough to stop it and better from stopping it. and im playing law like a complete retard so i'm countered by everything so its constantly an uphill battle, but damn he cool as shit

What does the t. mean??

AVENGE THE SIX GORILLION, VALKYRIE

>raider AI tries to GB into side-heavy
i-it's like they don't even know....

so whens the patch for ps4

search up alberto balbosa, find your origin my son, find it. T. Balbosa

Valuan Guard

The Riveted one is nice, as is Fleur de Lys, but you need the silver armor color for it to match

>look at the enemy
>don't attack
>passively wait and look at them
>use the sidedash + shield bash tech to get iframes and be completely safe as your only offensive action
>if the bash manages to hit, toss a sight out
>repeat that until they are down to 1 bar
>punish any attacks from them so that you can get in a heavy and execute them in the end.

I do orders sometime but most of them are more time-wasting than I'd like

Respect for the Law Axe Bro.

>Honestly I fight him so regularly I still fall for shove/grab nonsense because I just don't have enough experience with the timing.

Just don't be like this guy in 4v4.

i could have sworn i had that at one point, thanks user, i'll add it to the collection

Oh, it's you again. Hello, Axebro. Stay strong.

fuck i said balbosa, its barbosa, whatever just search it up nigga

>timing

you can mash it out now

imgur.com/a/ZuAaR

You parry them because it's incredibly fucking obvious what he's going to do.

If you're too far away to counter, get closer to him.

on PC*

Yeah, I'm at work just monitoring machines that are running in off hours, so its alot of time to shitpost in FA gen

what the FUCK you cant tell me this already existed

it should be on a wiki or something

Why is the Phoenix symbol the most common PK symbol on the chest?

Fleur de Lys does NOT match the Silver armor color.
Hell, it doesn't match anything.

Any Nobushi mains here know what to to when you parry someone playing Kensei/lawbringer/Nobushi?

I know the usual combo is Parry-GB-top heavy, but what about the characters that are too far away to GB?

I win most of my fights by poking, and then parrying them when they close in on me, but it doesn't work on those characters because I can't get damage off parries.

>law
>vortex

damn... really made me think.

You can't just end the video there, user! How will I know what became of the Kensei?

>play on rep 7 berserker
>everyone in duel/brawl feels the need to comment on it
>if not that, moan something like "nicematchmaking......."

Yeah, congratulations on your excellent powers of observation. I didn't ask for this, nor did you, no need to moan at me about it.

Holy fuck

The autism of shitters knows no bounds, user.

It's a vortex because you literally cannot escape it without hacking.

#letsjustgetthisoverwith

>>everyone in duel/brawl feels the need to comment on it
What do they say?

To be fair, if you got that high from actually playing and not afking you likely have 5 times the experience they do.

I know it's not your fault but the matchmaking truly is bad.

How does prestige matter in duels? The gear stats are off anyway.

Right, I read up on the subject and found the t. means nothing in particular.

oh ye i forgot about that

i wish it was back on pc since gb is pretty close to worthless now

like i get why having gb be an untechable state was bad but they really threw the baby out with the bathwater with the change

actually it means regards. it was used on krautchan and then it caught on here for a bit on pol and then it was used in the alberto barbosa meme.

>ahahah this noob fuck is only rep 7

Er to elaborate, close the distance to him before he dash attacks.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

fuck it. I've got quite a collection of these from the other night, gonna post saltquit

>brawl
>teammate is a warlord
>cool
>teammate immediately disconnects, leaving me with a bot
>opposing team is orochi and conq
>losing
>RAAH with the conq
>shenanigans ensue
>obviously losing, 0-2
>final round their orochi tries acting like a twat once it's 2v1, runs away once I actually start 2v1ing
>chase him
>conq and I running side by side chasing his teammate up and down the japanese staircase tower
>bennyhill.mp3
>orochi turns and gbs me
>tech it, he dies
>ayylmao
>add conq after the game
>it's him and his little brother in a party, holy fuck 12 year old voice in my ears
>play with them for about an hour until i go to work, shenanigans ensue

this games fuckin weird man

2B is a miracle

It's the difference in experience you dolt.

Someone 7 prestige likely has 7 times the experience as someone playing a non prestiged character.

Now I now that that isn't necessarily true, the low leveled player could be playing a character aside from his main and could have more experience, but would still be inexperienced with that particular character.

This Zerker was Rep 16. I'm having conflicting thoughts towards high rep players. Like, at those heights complaining about a hero being "broken" is just ridiculous.

good lord

I'm technically rep8 but I divided this between 8 characters.

>I get matched exclusively with guys at the very least 4 reps higher than me all the time
>Just win every time and then call them out on it
>They go full autismo mode

as much as I hate Peacekeeper and Warlord they never do this crap even when they lose.

Kek

Daily reminder that endless pussy and mead awaits all Vykang Bulls in VALHALLLLAAAAAAAAA

Problem is that you won't feel the need to fuck when you are dead

But I stand with the people of Ashfeld.

Nobushi already gives me fug each night for killing Kangz

You're missing the Daidalos one

Rep means basically nothing. You level vastly faster in 4v4, and I've had rep 11 guys who had defense as open as your mums legs, and I've had rep 2 Conq's who are literally being shipped down to the Mexican border by trump as we speak.

Go into every match with zero respect for your enemy and adjust based on how the match goes.

You got to learn to play the game the hard way! Level 2/3 bots don't fuck around either.

>wow do you play a lot
>wtf get a life
>omg this matchmaking
>wtf...
>wow u have to be a virgin
>why are u playing ur main..
>omg ubi please!!

So on, so forth.

I haven't afked once, no. I've got Rep 1 on Warden, Rep 2 Shugoki and Rep 7 on Berserker, closing in on Rep 8.
I just don't mind playing Dominion. So it's a heavily inflated rep level as well.

That's what I say too. Not to mention, I've played so many times on Berserker that I'm very ingrained on how a certain character plays and then this guy comes along and just fucks me up because he's playing like a clueless dolt. Problem is, I'm not used to that, so I get caught by it. I wish people would just calm down and stop judging shit by it's cover and just try to learn from it if anything.

Does "shenanigans" mean something else here than it usually does??

Why do they do it in Dominion though?

>he let you topheavy off a gb
>as raider

Good lord.

>and I've had rep 2 Conq's who are literally being shipped down to the Mexican border by trump as we speak.

Wat.jpg

everyone is whining about conq
could somebody explain what's so good about him? he seems to be a significantly inferior warlord to me

What were the kensei nerfs?

The patch notes say nothing about it

When you come to it and you can't go through it and you can't knock it down...

Typical roach not blocking gb top heavy and probably trying to dodge it

Oh, I thought you meant that they were being deported, not that they were gonna guard the border.

yeah, the reason it was 1-1 in that round was I may have football tackled him into a geyser in round 1 and thrown him to safety while getting soaked myself.

>It was not very legendary.

>Some classes cannot even confirm after a parry
>Others can just randomly throw attacks because the enemy is literally forced to guess where they should block
Looks like Ubisoft already got their sales and want to end their game so they don't have to pay 20 cents per day to keep a MM server going