General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

friends-ffrk.rhcloud.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

yeah maybe

Literally what is the point of core classes? Everybody is going to get Kain before the generic dragoon, and Kain is better in every way. What gives?

I didn't think a 6-man demon wall would be possible but it happened

Fungaaah indeed

Bros, I still need help with U+/Apoc Demon Wall. You guys wanna carry another user through it, pretty please with a cherry on top?

/unsheathes katana

OK

UNF

Damn, Gabranth is one tough motherfucker. Two Thunder Gods from lv99 /ffg/ user and he didn't even go down to 50% health. Guess I'll beat him next time if this event repeats.

Yshtola and Ramza.

I can bring Noel BSB, Vanille BSB, or Yshtola BSB/SS2. Is he immune to any elements? I have Ingus BSB for retaliate but I have no idea if it will work.

what's your party looking like

As far as I'm aware, the only element with any effect positive or negative is holy (slight weakness).

Oh, my party doesn't stand a ghost of a chance. I was just trying to cheese through with a RW, since someone said last thread that TG would be enough. Turns out that's not the case, so I'll focus on my VII team so that maybe I can beat that VII elite event next weekend.

Just say what your party is. You've got the experience daily dungeon tomorrow. It's conceivable you could take a big leap, or a big enough leap where two Thunder Gods could knock him out.

Do you want to deal with using Slowga on it as Noel? I can swap my own Slowga out if needed.

So on FFBE I got:
Charlotte 5* level 60
Chizuru 6* max level
CoD 4*, Ramza 6* level 77
Ariana 6*, Dark Fina 6* max level, 2 EXDeaths 3* and 4*
And for Healers I only have Garnet, Rosa and Lenna, all 4* level 1.

Which Healer would be best? I was thinking Rosa to dualcast Ultimas with DFina and Ramza more often but I hear Lenna is good also and has a revive.

Also since I dont have any TMRs yet Im wondering what I should be aiming for once I can get fucking MEMU or NOX to open Google Play Store and not crash.

In additon to the above units TMRs I could farm to a Zidane, Black Cowl, SakuraFubiki, Vanille´s TMR, 5Xiaos, Shantoto, Bracer, 5Sheras, 2Faris, 2 Kefkas, 2 Vaans, 2Ignus, 2Trey, Growth Egg, 2Cyans, 2 Ludmiles, Leon, 4 Elle, Bartz and a Primm.

Should I just go Zidane + Shantoto+Vanille+Ignus+Ignus/Ludmille+Ludmille since Ill probly be using DFina+ExDeath as my strongest combo or should I go for Sakurafubuki+Chizuru+Zidane+Black Cowl+Brave Suit to gear up Chizuru for when I need Physical damage?

Yeah, I'll handle it.

Here's what I got. I have their first memory crystals, so if the exp dungeon is so crazy that I could get them to 2nd cap tomorrow, then a bump of 20 levels would have to make them strong enough to take out 50% of his health if I wanted to clear with 2 TGs.

WE NEED ONE MORE FOR DEMON WALL RAID. CMON!

I'll open to public in 3 min if no one joins.

I use Lenna since I'm also missing a healer that can hit 6*. Lenna's the best 5*, she's sort of the poor man's Refia (cheer is a nice buff).

>That XII major silence accessory
fuggg, how long ago was that given out? I started playing in between the VII Vincent event & XII Balthier event, but I don't remember if I had saw it anytime after that

Thank you, whoever keeps posting these. This was one of my favorite webcomics back when it first came out.

Are you getting that +15% atk materia? I don't think it's worth it at 30k currency...

I kinda want to pull for the stupid Umbrella because I don't have anything for Aeris and it'd be pretty useful in FFVII dungeons. But that's a pretty stupid reason to waste 50 mythril on a 5% chance.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Of those TMRs you want your first party should be
Zidane + Dark Fina + Chizuru + Miyuki + Hayate
This will deck out one dude in powerful gear and get Dark Fina's precious Dark Bond
You don't need Ludmille's Dualcast at the moment because you don't have Refia or Cecil and Dark Fina comes with dual black magic innately and the rest are mostly pretty generic, limited, or just plain can wait

fuck it, i rather put that towards tm farming 30% materia. that extra 5% over the standard isnt that worth it.

5%? Yeah, only hope to pick it up if you're already rolling for multiple other items on that banner, don't chase it. Better yet, save your mythril for all the other stuff coming out this month.

Threadly reminder that FFXII has a shit story.

Is there a retaliate RM?

Hello gays, I'm looking to sell my FFRK account. Unfortunately I won't have time to play it anymore, and it'd be a huge pity to let my account go to waste. It's very stacked. I've got SG, SS2, most of the best bsb around (Edea Vaan Zidane PCecil Eiko Selphie Rinoa Penelo Ashe Minfilia Cloud's first Tifa and a few more I'm forgetting) Zidane and Hope's OSBs, lots of orbs (never skipped an event). Currently sitting at 50 mythrils, was saving up for anniversary. If you were to start out now and spend money to reach my current level you'd have to spend a fuckton, so me looking for 200€ is honest, I think. But it is negotiable. Let me know what you think.

Boss rush reward from the first FFXII event

Yeah but I already have Ramza for Cheer and his Hero´s Rime is better than Cheer, hence why I was leaning more towards Rosa and also cause my team will be more Mage-based than Physical based.

That sounds like a very good plan. Now I just need to make Google play store actually open in the emulator. Short of Reinstalling MEMU or NOX I cant get it to open to download the damn game.

Yeah that wasn't so good. Stick another ability on him & let's try again

AW FUARK MANE

sorry so sorry lads.

You're not wrong. But still, I hope it comes back again at some point.

Does Gabranth cast protect on himself or something like that? If so, try to bring a dispel if at all possible before landing the RW.

yes

Should have rolled with the lightningfag so another guy could eat the hits desu. Though I'll take some responsibility, should have been more relentless with Banishing Strike

It doesn't though, it just has shit pacing.

kek
Are we gonna try again or what?

he had zero synergy and i was certain we could get literally anyone else to join but i guess not. should have kept him, though, you're right.

Please swap out Slowga on Noel this time for another ability

im going to because i need to get these raids done and i'll have no time at all tomorrow to do so.

ill make it public right away. gimme a "..." if no bueno and a "ive been waiting" to keep the pub guy

Is Lighting still the best female unit in BE?

what's it called

okay sure. ill make it armor break.

He starts with protect, yeah. I have just enough holy orbs to craft dispel, I'll do that and then try again when the TG RW is up again. How long until you can use the same RW again?

When TMRs are accounted for, Olive, Elza, and Chizuru are all better than Lightning.

I don't mean to bully, I swear. It'd be good to have him save up a slot & have the healer use it.
Also this pub using magic is going to suck

oh hey it's rinoa's birthday.

fuck off

Cyan has it, but it only works at low health and you need to clear a certain elite dungeon for it.

>long ass animation
>barely comparing in damage now
>flatter ass than ramza
>smelly and old

Not even in the top 3.

nope

JOIN US FOR APOC ZULRANG YOU BALLER

Neato

well done team

fuq

Damn, you guys are on fire tonight. When's the Sephiroth raid coming, do we know?

okay remember the secret code
... = kick this clown

They seem OK, but Full Break might interfere with Noel BSB

I don't think I've ever seen so many randoms get kicked

You're savage host

tomorrow

Noooo rain dont take the hit

That was too close of a call, hot damn.

>Not kicking pubbies until getting one that synergizes best with the current party
Gotta do what ya gotta do. It doesn't guarantee the pub will be smart about playing either.

DAS IT MANE

thanks guys. i will lend you my energy next time you pull. guaranteed to work, trust me.

Can't wait tbqhwufam

NOW
OR
NEVER

wew those multi breaks had me concerned but we made it anyway

You can just look for any RW at
friends-ffrk.rhcloud.com/
and check their synergy for whichever is going to hit hardest. Otherwise you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Cool, thanks.

>KBP's event tracker says Blood Reign ends in 16 hours
>The ingame event icon says it ends tomorrow at 5:00 pm PST
>when I lost to Gabranth, it said the event ends in 71 hours, would I like to continue?
Fuck, I don't know who to believe.

Only natural best boy gets with best girl.

It ends tomorrow, yes.

Isn't that just the timer that counts down the time to complete the current battle? In-game end date for the event is correct though.

why do """""people""""" ship these two?

Are dungeons worht it for dps? It takes like 20-30 mi nutes to get a dungeon pop.

Because best boy and best girl.

True answer is both have dialog where they show concern for each other.

yeah

Thanks for clearing that up famalam. idk about the timer, first time I've seen it.

wew I've been hunting with /mhg/ all this time

Are all the raids done for today or are people still needing to clear them

doesn't xhe know that's the sign for you know what i mean

Because Ignis knows firsthand that her "lancework is unparalleled."

shipperfags should die

When are those fucking anniversary banners gonna leak? I'm getting antsy

rude

You first mobilefag

They haven't been put in the game yet. And they likely won't until the day before.

I ship You x Me

But I'm not on mobile, shitposter-kun.

You know what kinda bothers me about Cecil? He's never actually shown doing anything morally objectionable as a Dark Knight. Nothing that happened to Rydia's village was his fault. So the game seems to want you to think the transition from Dark Knight to Paladin is like a redemption arc for him, but honestly it's more just like a job change.

if i saw a woman like this in real life, i would kiss her immediately. i wouldnt even ask - id put my lips on her and feel her for as long as i could.

I cuck him for (You)

next week

You trying to say that Sephiroth doesn't enjoy munching on carpet?

And then you'd be arrested. And felt up by Barret for the next 10-20 years

>what is Mysidia

You mean you don't want to argue about who Cloud loved more; Tifa, Aerith or Sephiroth?