/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games as well as the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more

/sthg/ #684 - Bump Adventure Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzsdBMg8eOA
youtube.com/watch?v=0xy9wyGAOds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

slow

Oh yay, you used my drawing!

>Bump

too

A fucking fan character for the OP.

Don't start.

>Sage

I'd rather have that than sonic boom. besides, at this point Sonic the Hedgehog in general is nothing but nostalgia pandering. Prove me wrong. Protip: IT'S NO USE

Who has played SegaSonic the Hedgehog?
youtube.com/watch?v=KzsdBMg8eOA

Why was I not informed?

>Red Sonic

Better than pink Sonic.

He's right though. It should be Sonic in that OP. It's SONIC general, not fan character general

3 ongoings is a bit much for a Sonic comic. Maybe one ongoing that has 2 issue "arcs" and 1-2 pages of self contained stuff focusing on other characters

Your example is an anthology of many franchises, while Sonic is just one, so it isn't as applicable

Since they're already here, a quick reminder to ignore shitposters.

I really liked your pic, so no problem! Also, that Amy is a cute.

Perhaps a 3rd attempt to fix your post?

>He's right though. It should be Sonic in that OP. It's SONIC general, not fan character general
Meant for My cold is fucking my brain

Maybe get some rest, instead of shitposting in a general? Seriously get some rest, my man.

It happens.

I'm personally not bothered by OP but I'd probably only use Bump/Sage on #00 or /sthg/ anniversary threads seeing as it's related.
I'm sure some would get triggered by it but eh it's a bit of fun.

>Sigma

Damn what the fuck is up with people bitching about OP images

>Pic
What would be the Sonic equivalent of Hyadain

>Jump-n-bomb man

is there source code for the bump hack?
I want to add level art and tiles

I think we have enough characters and locations to do three ongoings. Heck, if this was a decent publisher and a reasonable SEGA you could have an ongoing featuring say Classic Sonic and or some what-if story. They don't even have to be recurring ongoings, you can have an arc focused on Antoine and then move on to one set in the AoStH universe. Hell, you could do as StC did and have multiple SEGA franchises. Or you can just have one ongoing and several one-off stories. Wouldn't you read self-contained adventures of an Egg Boss every other month?

CLASSIC SONIC NEEDS TO FUCK OFF FOR GOOD HE'S RUINING THE FRANCHISE

A) Chill

B) No, he just needs to stop appearing in the 3D games. Let him stay in Mania & the Mania-like games that'll come out afterwards.

>wearing a Sonic costume

>Wouldn't you read self-contained adventures of an Egg Boss every other month?

Not him but I 100% fucking would and I love this idea.
>What-if stories
There's so much to work with here, even if we're just going with the games. Hell, Shadow's game alone could fuel 20 issues minimum, 2 per ending. There's a TON to do with that

>Wearing a scarf

>any name but The Eggman

>Tundra and his son on Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=0xy9wyGAOds
Rotor is the Sonic version of Carl and I will not accept otherwise

I HOPE SONIC MANIA FAILS SO HARD

>Eggman

>any name but Robotnik

Exactly, not to mention gag pages, and the fact people wouldn't bitch as much about characters taking up story time.

>Doctor Wily

>Dr. "Light"

SHADOW NEEDS TO TAKE HIS GUN AND SHOOT CLASSIX SONIC IN THE HEAD.

Jokes on you, I just finished Ow the Edge

>Ro-butt-nick

is it personel, kid ?

>finished it
>implying first time
Fucking casual. Who /163+ routes/ (half of max) here like me?

>Dave the Intern

>Lousy Intern

ARE YOU BLIND!? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT CLASSIC IS RUINING THIS FRANCHISE?BOOM SUCKED ASS BECAUSE IT WAS CLASSIC INSPRIED. LOST WORLD SUCKED ASS BECAUSE IT WAS SONIC ONLY.

>Eggman/Robotnik names argument

Shadow deserves to be sad. He came SO close to destroying the world; why should he be happy?

>Tinfoil the Jungle Rat

>BOOM SUCKED ASS BECAUSE IT WAS CLASSIC INSPRIED.
How in any way? If you're talking about the handheld games then that's untrue. Not all 2D Sonic games are considered classic inspired.

Congratulations! You have been chosen to lead a team of developers to create a Sonic the Hedgehog game. However, there are certain limitations in place. You must first redesign Sonic the Hedgehog . Once you have shown me your work, you will receive the necessary funding for the project immediately

Cutest hog

Okay um..how about we give Sonic..uh...blue arms...& sports tape?

\
EITHER WAY CLASSIC SONIC IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING.

What could possibly go wrong?:^)

>Ow the Edge

give sonic some black shades and a black leather jacket. hell, give him black boots too

>Blue rat

>Blue Rat

Can you please stop with your autsitic meltdown?

Not feeling it. How about we add a scarf?

>Blue rat

This greentext "argument" is fucking annoying as shit

>stalker bitch
>fat bastard
>bucket of bolts

>autistic cat

>other Girl Sonic

Come back when you no longer have sand in your vagina.

>If you don't like repetitive greentext posts you must hate fun
Fuck off. It's as bad as shitposting

at this rate we'll run out the image limit at around 500 posts. you faggots could barely stand having 100 posts to go in the last thread

>time-traveling

>French

>blaze the flat

>pothead

>Boltbrain

>princess bitch

>Annoying fox

STOP SHITTING UP THIS GENERAL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Triggered Tails

>Spherical

>Bad cook

>No fun faggot

> Shota Ran Yakumo

I know this general is far from perfect, but what happened? Why does each thread keeps being shitty? I'm also upset about Archie Sonic is probably going cancelled, but seeing this thread acting like this is kind of depressing.

>no reaction image

>a JoHo reference

>not Cubot

>Tails Gets Trolled
ma nigga

>Penders

>Crybaby user
>Dumb Platypus
>Shitty Iphone
>Sad fat man

SHUT UP YOU NOTHING CUNT

Sayonara, image limit.

>Fatass Failure

Shut up Egghead, everyone is just having some late night fun by giving characters silly nicknames and posting reaction images. Speaking of:

>Sad Egg

>Mono-eye

>Red Eyes

>classicfag

>Next episode of the show reveals pic related had evil ancestors.

What do you think they were like?

It's the middle of the night. We're just making up a reason to post reaction images & silly names for the characters.

>No image

Stones the Bad-ger

>Mad Dog

Ok lets say the sonic cast goes to the hotsprings.
Whos the pervert and whos the accidental pervert that gets beaten up by the girls?

>Wannabe Trunks
>Weeaboo
>Anonymoose
>Oprah
>/pol/ the Badger

>Slut

>Obsolete Calculator

>Fat little hog