ND is Fun as hell!!

Never expected that I would be the one to buy an ND. I was never was into miatas or payed much attention to them.

I was looking to get a new car but initially was considering a mustang or camaro. Liked both on the test drive, tons of power.

Decided to try the miata on a whim at a dealership and it absolutely won me over. To the point where I had to buy it.

Just it took yesterday down Pacific coast Highway. So much godamn fun, and the power isnt as bad as people make it out to be. Pulls pretty well, but its obviously more about the handling aspect of driving.

TLDR: I became a miata fag.

Seriously test drive the ND Miata its a good car and you will be surprised at how much you like it.

Veeky Forums doesn't believe in "fun" cars

The ND is everything good about the NA with more power and better build quality.

~NA owner

nice faggot car, faggot.

But he didnt get a camaro

Quite a shame, they really are something worth driving. I swear that I have had more fun in the ND than my friends mustang. Even when I let them drive it their surprised with how much they end up liking it.

t. member of the union of yuropeon cuckolds

go follow your eurofuhrer germany you pathetic little child, you dont even have autonomy as a nation.

don't tell me you're a disgusting thirdie either

the only bad thing about the nd is no pop-ups

Just curious how much are you paying on it, I've wanted another miata since my nb got totalled

>I was never was into miatas or payed much attention to them.

thats how it usually goes. that or either people think they are gay or for women.

Holy shit, we have an actual autist among us

Fucking.
Called.
It.

A full blown europeon cuckold

They like to hide out on these boards because of their shameful flags.

Because they are, which is why they're "le good deals"

you pay the price by being _that guy_

fuck off namefag

>Americans are this autistic

Kek

Probably couldnt afford to get his autism checked

Their reasonably affordable, as long as your not broke. Im in the 400's. But i got good credit, negotiated etc. Theirs always the lease option to. If you find a desperate enough dealer, you might even get a better deal.

Really all depends on what you want if you want the all optioned out GT then you are gonna pay way more, but the base starts under 25,000.

You wont regret it, the car is awesome.

>not only is he a yurocuck he's a subhuman NEET who will invariably neck himself before his mid 30s

kek, truly pathetic

Hey, isn't it time for your daily prayers Muhommed

>mfw not a yurocuck
>mfw baiting amerilards anyway

2ez

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>>//reddit//

>I was just pretending to get baited

t. insecure fuckboy

I'll call a retard a retard any day of the week and you are a retard my dude

If you werent a double retard you wouldnt get baited by a retard

t. faggot

Dude just leave your trip and stop shitposting, Alphonse is already enough trash for our board.
Mods don't even care anymore.

Really activates my almonds

Really activates my almonds

>yfw I was the double retard all along

I dont have a trip???

BAITED BRUH FUCKING BURGFAGS!!1!!one!!!

The only thing good about the NA was the popups

>has never driven a miata before

I think he meant in comparison to the other models

Nah, NA is the best miat

NA>ND>NB>NC

Yeah, except the NC is the best miata

Fiata is best miata

>Fix
>It
>Again
>Tony

ND>NC>the rest
And that's coming from an official member of the NC Internet Defense Force

FUCKING BAITED FAGOOT I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED FUCKING AMERICAN !!!1!!!!

this

you're autistic

Show me a real Abarth version with better engine and imrpoved suspensions and then I may agree with you.

>M-muh bigger engine

Fucking american compensating for their tiny burger dicks

I am not a little manlet

I do not fit comfortably into that car

>why won't they learn...

This

this

amerilards weigh almost as much as the miata so its no surprise. same goes for the 86

FUCKING BAITED EUROKEK GO PREP YOU'RE WIFE FOR AHMED

6'2 is the cutoff for the ND. Its not a manlet car. Majority of the human population is not taller than 6'2

>Majority of the human population under 6'2" are invisible to women

lmao

you're missing out on the fun cars then.

enjoy your cucc trucc

>3dpd women
>even once

I am sure the ND is a fine car. My NA feels peppy enough with only 110 bhp so I am sure the 155bhp is a nice upgrade

Jokes on you , I'm european and weighting 70kg.

What's wrong with wanting more speed and more grip ?

I like the miata because it is
>good on gas
>small!!!! can't stress this enough, pony cars are piglet
>probably reliable
>convertible
>relatively inexpensive

not bad, also don't have to be associated with muscle car fags

OP Here

Car is fantastic on Gas. And im not driving it conservatively either, I really step on it. Another thing people dont realize about these small lightweight cars is you can go all out in the city in these and wont get into dangerous situations.

In a muscle cars, you will kill yourself or somebody else driving all out.

>this thread

yes this exactly. this is why i love muh civic. i can floor it and get up to good speeds without really getting dangerous

Where in MA are you?

>implying girls like guys over 6'2

Once you get over a certain height it starts becoming unappealing. Nobody wants some lanky freak that has to crouch to get through door

This is what manlets tell to themslevs to be able to sleep at night

Not him but you really need to spend some time in the real world instead of using Veeky Forums memes to act like height actually makes up for your lack of any sort of personality/overall shittiness