twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>11-team fetus to eliminate 3 teams
Are you fucking retarded?

We big fetus now.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup_Qualifiers

3rd for taking it easy

t. /a/ council.

t. gw

If /yourteam/ doesn't advance from that kind of Fetus then its practically a non-team

>still gw that modified it
Amounts to nothing.

>big market fags

I speak on behalf of Lear that the current page is correct

You don't need to be an /a/, /pol/ or Veeky Forums fan to realize this is asinine.

>b i g
>m a r k e t
>f a g s

Why should pot 4 teams not be in fetus?

Will it go back to a 4 team fetus if /tv/ doesn't get anyone?

>yfw /a/ /pol/ and Veeky Forums are the 3 teams not to advance

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng

>Will it go back to a 4 team fetus if /tv/ doesn't get anyone?
It should, seeing as we're down to 10 teams, so we have the same system as the last fetus with /y/, /co/, Veeky Forums and /i/.

/a/ better stay in the fetus or the waifu gets it

do your worst
I don't give a shit

LGTSS
>/a/

>people are fine with a retarded qualifier because it puts a team they don't like into it

lads what if the together forever curse is inverse and now the worse /a/ does the better /sp/ does and vice versa?

Hear that? It's the sound of git gud.

I fucking hope not. If /a/ stays as a constant fetus team then their shitty fans will bandwagon every other weeb team as is they've always been diehard fans. I at least hope they make it to the Babbies.

They will, if their friendlies performance is anything to go by.

You don't have to worry because /sp/ is getting relegated in Summer.

>friendlies
>meaningful
I don't think so Tim

Meaningful enough for me to assert they won't finish 9th of 11.

No their totally shit and /sp/ is the greetest XD.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

/w/ won one unrigged 17 friendly
that's more than the amount of official matches they've won in 17, by the way

I've been verified as Veeky Forums's manager

No more ded

What's your degree?

Weren't you a manager before?

Mathematics
Nah

Based
I think he was trying to revive Veeky Forums for Autumn.

Bingo

>mathematics
Yes, I would like fries with that

Shut up.
Approved.

How the fuck does an 11 team qualifier even work?

2 groups of 4, one group of 3

just do a megababby and be done with it

2 groups of 4, 1 group of 3
top 3 of the four team groups advance, top 2 of the three team group advances
t. Lear

I'll have you know I have a stable office job

fucking kill me
Fuck if I know, teams might get moved

Wouldn't we need more teams for a megababby?

Why not just run a 5-team group with the top two advancing and be done with it? Legitimate question.

Lab Coat...
Thank you

yes that's why we bring back autopilot /3/ and /cgl/

Wow how intuitive. That sure makes a lot of sense.

>expecting sense out of leaves or leaf sympathizers

Are the previous Veeky Forums managers helping you at all? I remember they were willing to help Veeky Forums so long as they weren't in charge since they sucked ass.

No problem mate

>/3/
Do people still go on 3? Huh the more you know
>/cgl/ What is that the cosplay bored? Fuck man was way back ago damn
Aitor and ordinate have been helping me, ordinates gonna be
>Testing
for Veeky Forums and shit while Aitor... No clue

The days of autopilots are over, it makes no sense to involve ded teams since one of two things can happen; they can either be completely free points for the other 3 teams in their groups so basically there would be two groups of 3 teams since autopilotslol or they can some how find a way into the knockouts and secure promotion to Summer which mean 17th/18th place teams qualify since no autopilots in elites despite the fact that they couldn't get out of the GS on their own. I'd rather have qualifiers.

>muh managers
t. /merit/

I have aided Lab Coat on the basics of PES, that is having a team without errors on ATF and I have offered to help with any cup threads to help inprove his PR with the board. My usefulness ends there, I'm not very skilled with blender so I can only do so much for aesthetics and my current schedule constrains any testing I may do, plus >taking tactical advice from me

Welcome. Bite the pillow and have fun.

How exactly do you improve PR with a board that you yourself have said doesn't give a shit and deserves to be ded?

By firing up those proxies to make it look like they give a fuck, of course

The board was filled with guys with animosity towards the cup back in the day but now even the mods are a bit more lenient towards these threads, of course it's not wise to push our luck and keep the threads on a very seldom basis, and I said that if the team failed to get a manager then it wasn't really prudent to resurrect it, Lab Coat does care, he was just busy and is very new to this managerial scene, when he tried making his thread it almost felt a bit forced on the sense that he expected the board to know what the 4cc was, on that regard his PR skills are a bit better now. And he can always call me to take the bullets for him whenever something goes wrong, I'm used to be a scapegoat now so I don't mind any further shit I receive.

;_;

Reminder that the threshold for "board interest" has to be set pathetically low in order keep the commissioner's pet team alive.

Lear meatpuppets /w/ (badly, lmao3draws) so i doubt he'd actually apply any kind of standard to them

>looking through the Winter group stage pages
>smear still gets listed as /gd/ manager
lel, is he even still alive?

meanwhile in the better run VGL, Nomo, a competent commish, makes teams prove board interest each season.

ok

It's actually sad that for all the shit that Norml does and for all his stupidity he's probably a better commish than Lear.

>Nomo, a competent
Never thought I'd see those two words near each other without an 'in' somewhere inbetween

smear showed up before Autumn iirc, after a certain other Bulgarian caused the entire country to get banned from the wiki
I think Smugleaf just keeps him on /gd/'s page to pay respects, aside from that one day he hasn't been around in ages let alone as a manager

Same with Gummy in /h/

Who the hell even is Gummy
Also WilhelmK is still on the /v/ page last I checked kek

Exactly.
/h/ co-manager

>Nomo, a competent commish
you truly cannot make this shit up

To me that's preposterous. Commissioning, things of that nature.

STEPHEN A: Skip I want to ADDRESS this issue.
[BAYLESS nods]
You KNOW I am sensitive to commissioners
BAYLESS: Absolutely
STEPHEN A: BUT!

SKEEEEUP

>tfw you want a big fetus to happen because it'll give /myteam/ more matches to play if it advances and will fix the team's efficiency if they are really good.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

>not wanting to be in the fetus so your team can possibly get over 60% efficiency despite being shit for years

>not having a 40 team fetus to determine the 16 knockout spots

>the fetus isn't so big even elite teams have to compete in it

Why even bother having qualifiers?

64 team fetus when?

double elimination when?

#16TeamsWhen?

Swiss system when?

Pone have more stars than you now and you have nobody to blame but yourselves. You could have prevented this by supporting your team instead of getting mad at the entry of other teams you don't like. #sixteenteams.

The last time a NSFW board was in a cup final was Winter 16 (/u/). Before that, the most recent board was /h/ (Winter 15). On the other hand, all but the Winter 14 final were contested by at least one NSFW board, and in Autumn 14's case, two (/b/ and /e/).

Cup banned from Veeky Forums when?

#BringBackSwisscopter

Blue boards are better than red boards in post and team quality confirmed

*On the other hand, all 2014 finals but Winter 14were contested by at least one NSFW board, and in Autumn 14's case, two (/b/ and /e/).

While I'm here I may as well continue with the rest.

Only Summer 13 was contested by an NSFW (/wg/). Autumn 12 had both /wg/ and /r9k/. In total, the only NSFW boards to have won cups were /wg/, /pol/, and /b/. 2014 is the only outlier (more than one cup with NSFW finalists), which tells us a lot about 2014 in general. It was a weird time for the cup.

Have this ~2014 graph of managers while we're at it.

>McBob on the good / cool guy axis

lel

>HT
>Vaughan.
>Ordinate
>good

>Tom
>good
>cool

It's from 2014 to be fair, and /n/ was always kind of decent, not good enough to be elite, but good enough to yoyo.

let's get a new version of that

>Mauled
>cool

Vaughan did finish 4th in a babby in 2014

Anyone who masturbates to rainbow horses shouldn't be anywhere near the "cool" side.

no

>there was a time when PMB was somewhat considered a cool guy despite being a horsefucker
>there was a time when PAVAL/Kekkels were liked cup streamers
>there was a time when Ved was on time

Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess