SMITE general /smgen/ - Ice Queen edition

Ice Queen edition
>PC 4.3 - Valley to Victory (New CTF game mode)
smitegame.com/new-in-smite-valley-of-victory-4-3-patch-notes/

>Smite Adventure
smitegame.com/adventures-faq/

>XBO & PS4 4.2 - King of the Kappa (Kuzenbo release)
smitegame.com/smite-console-king-of-the-kappa-4-2-patch-notes/

>Season Ticket 2017 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2017

>SMITE FACEIT Beta
smitegame.com/smite-faceit-beta/

>SMITE Tactics
smitetactics.com/

>SMITE Rivals
smiterivals.com/

>Linking your Hi-Rez and Twitch account to get free thing
smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/G59HH4e

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Best Girl

Fucking chest skins

plz, just let smgen die and stay die.

I still like harming myself by playing this game, so if you guys can talk more so the threads stop dying, that'd be great.

>tfw almost none of the matches went right today

Why is NRG dropping games to the shit teams?

WTF is going on? Obey splitting with Elevate holy shit.

Are they all in competition to see how much FP they can ruin?

What if they are throwing on purpose for some bull shit reason?

This doesn't make sense. I've been making no FP recently because of this shit. I'm thinking of just going split for the rest of the fucking season since this keeps happening.

Also we need more cute.

Has anyone bought the new bundle and played capture the shitstain long enough to complete their global emote?

bought the bundle for nikefu, just need the 20 wins and ill be done

Do you get anything for doing all the achievements or is it just for the AP?

I bought the bundle, haven't played CTF yet cause I keep getting shit games in clash for these fucking cutsey chest rolls

God I almost hate clash as much as I hate siege

I won clash, but wasn't given a chest

Chest rolls comes in Monday.

Faggots don't get chests.

Not sure, official FAQ has nothing including if AP will be used for a unique chest.

Only thing is every 6 weeks there will be a new bundle to buy (on top off the split ticket)

thanks kikerez

>playing conquest
>morrigan on enemy team
>constantly turns into loki and ults us
>turns into pos and ults team
>turns into anything and ults and we dont know what to expect because its a blank card

Why is this allowed.

stfu prolapsepete. if you hate her so much why is she your icon?

Because I hate myself :^)

Its even better in joust.
>two rama ults
>a loki for each squishy
>Zeus's No Man's lane

HR really need to add a nerf that consecutive ults within X time have reduced damage

So basically make her ult total shit, gotcha

no, just make it to where you cant freely stack multiples.

Teams that just unload all their ults at once are arena-tier shitters

So make a character that's a walking ult have a shitty ult?

Pick a shitty god so I'll write up why a shitty god is shit.

If the enemy team has one person going off it's not a bad idea to wipe them out even if you need to spend multiple ults to do so

Also if they have aegis up and everyone blows their load on em then they just fucked up hard

do you have a morrigan fetish user

Why did it have to be a copy cat ult. I get her theme as being able to transform into anything/take any appearance, control fate or whatever, but why couldn't she be an assassin with a similar mark for death kind of ult like Nemesis. A "mage" with stealth.

T h e Morrigan

That's the gimmick, she's uses trickery and illusion

Arachne.

Yo I dunno what the fuck happened but arachne seems a lot stronger this season

She really needs a quick early level 2 man she's got nothing without it. They say her pro is good jungling but then again the only time that label was worth a shit to mention was when Bumba's wasn't a thing long ago.

She's supposed to have a good early and mid to work with but it just isn't that impressive in the grand scheme of things. She can be caught out of potion or ganged up on easy except if she has her only escape up which is her ult. She only does single target damage and brings little teamfight utility. She clears fast but not exceptionally so (only if she nested the camps with her 3) and she can't really camp steal safely. Early on her level 1 hurts her because she brings little to her solo or mid's wave to help clear.

Other gods just do bursting safer and better then her.

for a spider, she's not very agile or mobile. Perhaps they can halve the stats on her ult and give her 2 charges on it, so she can initiate and escape with it, perhaps make her invisible while she's using it in the jungle.

She definitely needs something because she feels like a shittier Ao.

Apollo

you never told me why sylv was shit (because hes not)

Arachne like most assassins doesnt get going until mid-end.
Most all my games start out slow or bad and then once team-fights start im picking off faggots left and right and carrying.

> she feels like a shittier Ao.
ao is ez and cheap, arachne has total lockdown though which as i said deletes squishies mid-end.

Shes not a safe pick like thor, but shes mot bad if youre not a shitter

>There are people on this general who dare call "fdot" /ourguy/
kys, all of you.

Don't get do triggered friend it's one of those what do you call them
>opinions

Fuck off fdot, its Saturday, go outside you fucking normie reeeeeee.

i literally cant think of any non/white protag thats interesting in western media.
I see fdot is trying for a pandering promotion

He was more embarrassing than usual today. And he didnt know gold fury ward displays on the mini-map

What did you even expect from the fat egg?

Any informative smite streamers on right now

>kys
Fuck off, underage.

>Arachne like most assassins doesn't get going until mid-end.

...What?

>Most all my games start out slow or bad and then once team-fights start im picking off faggots left and right and carrying.

That only works against shit teams that have no coordination and don't know how to group up. Even then in the field of doing picks Aranche is nothing special at all.

>ao is ez and cheap, arachne has total lockdown though which as i said deletes squishies mid-end.

What fucking lock down? She can only stun (in 3 autos all one only ONE FOE) and slow one foe at a time and can be thrown off or zoned out really easily

>Shes not a safe pick like thor, but shes mot bad if youre not a shitter

She's not a niche pick ora combo pick. She's has no ideal scenario going go for her that any other god can do.

He isn't though someone said that last thread but I just ignored it.

>just got from home after an party in the afternoon with friends
>dead tired but i need my clash win
wish me luck senpai

Throw seven times so your odds of victory when you actually give a shit skyrocket.

Reminder that Terra is ugly.

Terra is T H I C C!
low test boys GET OUT!

How do Ranked God Leaderboards work?

reminder that terra just fucking carried my clash game.

Terra is bae, thanks for helping me with todays win.

>doing more damage than au puch
tow embarrassing

So I got laughed at for starting with Vampiric Shroud and a few potions in the mid lane.

Still did well, but what is the meta start now?

What if Freya is a huge sub playing the "tough" act?

If Terra got kills it means the enemy was shit, not that the Terra was good.

How do I build Izanami?

Usually sands of time, and a magical power t1. This will only let you get like 2 potions but helps not get bullied out of lane

That mid end thing is wrong since there are assassins with amazing early games. Arachne is a late game God, though. Her 1 and 3 just happen to be extremely great level 2 boxing potentials and her 1 does great damage throughout the entire game. Its a misconception that she is an early game God.

>got home from work two hours ago
>just one clash win before bed
>first game is a total mess. Athena can't hit anyone with her taunt and only ults once the entire game
>second game almost gets thrown because everyone feels like flying solo instead of just sticking together

At least it only took two attempts. holy fuck. It helped that I was playing Poseidon and nobody expects Fatalis+Polynomicon+Iso to come fuck their shit up

Iso and fatalis are like core on pos, poly sounds fun though on him.

What is the fastest way to get worshippers? I need to master guan yu and agni so I can start ranked and it physically hurts to play these two shitstains

Probably not a good idea to jump into ranked at minimum masteries if you can help it

Im an ADC main, queue with friend support and have 2k hours in both LoL and DOTA, trust me Im more than eligible for ranked after fresh 30lvl.

I think it's basically who's won the most games with that god in ranked matches

Will Smith
Kill urself

Why does Taco dress like a woman from the 60's?

Fashion is cyclic, what has become out of fashion will become fashion again in some year.

Nope.

>this place hasn't died

Just had the most random shit happen

>Duel
>Haven't been able to win a single of my qualifiers
>It goes well up til midgame where I drop the game and get fucked
>Same thing happens here
>Playing with my most OP god
>Still get raped mid game
>Dude is at my titan
>Titan is down half health
>Dude surrenders

Wat

git gud

It is. Gives him reasonably good sustain with the lifesteal and he hits like a truck when he comes into a fight

shes so suggestive! i want to kiss/spoiler] her lips

Young Nox skin when

By young Nox, you mean Nox in slutty outfit?

>play conquest as Thoth vs. another Thoth
>consistently out-lane him and juke his shit
>he goes 1/5/1 while I'm 7/1/1
>after game says gg to me and friends me
>never had any friends so sure
>get on discord
>turns out he's still in highschool but claims to have been playing since release
>play single game with him
>entire game bitches to the entire team and tries to micromanage my build since I've only been playing for 2 months
>we lose, find a polite excuse to end the call, and I remove him from my list
Has anyone actually met chill guys in-game or is it cancer? Most of you seem more level-headed but I'd hope most of you fags are at least old enough to be posting.

whoever laughed at you is autistic but it depends on the god you're using, shroud provides sustain

You can start with whatever the fuck you want so long as you win lane. You will be laughed at and mocked if you pick an unconventional start and lose lane though.

People are the worst lmao

I've linked my account on twitch how do I tell when I actually get something?

don't tell me you're the guy who spammed nonstop about wanting that frame

Go in game and see if you got anything.

Its called pity.

Please, my dick can only go this hard.

She'd kind of lose her MILF-ness, though.

F* is streaming:

www.twitch.tv fswag

no he isn't

He was

>watching F "blacks are more interesting than whites in media" dot
naaaah