owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AFGpVALq
youtube.com/watch?v=GzoNIU_bXcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no blue assassin right out the window

Jamison Fawkes!

quick question, on these exp farm games do i need to select a character everytime the skirmish ends to get exp, or do i just leave it there and get it anyway?
if i need to select character every 30 minutes, how the fuck do i do that without checking every time?

i just want some lootboxes

>that guy that is wearing top 500 player icon from season 1 and hasn't reached top 500 in any of the other seasons
cringeworthy ah tbph

>widow mains play a single-player game and think they have a valid opinion on game balance

XTH FOR CALLAHAN BEST WAIFU

Good tutorials for a noob?

but how much health does he have?

>our zarya is trashing the enemy team and saving people with clutch shields
>spamming GET PUMPED the whole time
>only person not on voice

I love it when people are like this

i need to know, i gotta work tomorrow and its 2 am in here

Scavenger reporting in again.

nth for death by lung cancer

Best friends having the best time

I have no idea. I'll probably leave my game running over night to check.

>Widow players

just play.

also pastebin.com/AFGpVALq

shit. i guess me too then.

so can anyone explain why they keep buffing the most cancerous heroes?

You're going to get banned

none because NHS is shit

d-d.va doesn't smoke!

i've heard that you do have to select a character. it sucks but alas. it's the best you can get.

because it's blizzard

>he's not even top 1

you need to select character every 30 min.

>exp farm games
Post your BattleNet ID and I add you.

>when someone says they are s*mbra main

>tfw no Amélie to operate with

>Mercy mains
Sucking cocks can be fun at times I assume.

STOP RIGHT THERE

just play the fucking game

stay mad :)

why would i do that
why would i do that

She would only bully you all night.

no

Just in case, I'll keep it on this thread too. Have you experienced this kind of stuff?

I had a reoccurring nightmare as a child where I accidentally threw up on that robot and she threw me out of the airlock into space.

I, too, do drugs sometimes yea

ban all erpers

Sounds like lag but I wouldn't expect it to show up on the potg like that

I've had a few maps teleport me out of bounds then immediately back to where I was after jumping, but that happened only once or twice so far.

I am! I also have a 70% comp winrate with her

I can adequately play at least three heroes in every category, and she's the most fun to me

youtube.com/watch?v=GzoNIU_bXcQ
its shit

Did you maybe get booped by Pharah or Lucio without realizing it?

He doesn't always seem to be too happy to be around Tracer sometimes though

What is it about Mei, that makes people so anally ravaged?

Her abilities? The people that play her? I want to know

>posting videos with ego tripping youtube "celebrities"
no thanks

Every single RP server I've went into has no one actually RPing, but just killing eachother

it's the fact that people can't move/"HURR DURR IT TAKES AWAY MUH ABILITY TO PLAY I DIDNT PAY 40$ FOR DIS" and something about her face/expression

Should I just mute people while playing an off meta character? Comms in diamond are borderline useless anyway and I'm tired of listening to people bitch at me for not playing the meta.

Because she's the best point contester in the game and people don't like that they can't just spam ults at her

Anyone experienced messed up overbuff stats?

I changed my bnet name and my best character went from a 93% ranking to 48%. The majority of stats are still between 10 and 1 percentile.

I shouldn't be a statsfag, but I love data.

People want there to be no risk to engaging without their team because muh lone wolf flanker

she can go into ice mode and stall the objective for a few seconds and none can attack her + self healing

Personally, I think she's easily the cutest OW character.

Yeah, I thought so too.

There wasn't any on the enemy team. The only knockback ability on the enemy team was Roadhog's ult, and I would have realised if I was getting mowed down by that.

They suck at killing her fast enough before they freeze. Mei looking at your frozen body and shooting an icicle in your brain pisses them off so lovely.

Whats the percentage even mean?

It's all in her abilities.

Extra salt for the fucking personality they gave her. She's a ultimate troll.

>be russian
>play zarya
>intentionally speak with russian accent and sometimes add cyka blyat at the end of phrases
it feels weird but is funny as hell

I can get this for tanks but most of the characters are ranged DPS who outdamage her. It's their fault if they get in her range

I doubt people would really hate her if her freeze didn't slow aiming on top of movement speed.

Do you drink vodka while playing too

>tfw you will never share a ciggie with D.Va as you both stand on a balcony, overlooking King's Row

Life truly is pain.

Probably, all they're going to do is bitch and moan while ignoring any time you're doing well.

>Playing Mei on Hollywood
>Soldier is above us on a building and ults
>Before he can kill anyone I just instakill him with a headshot
Her kit is amazing is why

How does it feel knowing that only 13% of the players who play this game are Diamond+? And only 3% are Master+.

>playing Junkrat in a mid Diamond match
>it's a 3v6 with me, Zarya and Lucio
>tied 2-2 on Oasis
>Zarya ults and my rip tire kills 5 of them
>Their mercy is about to fly in to rez take the game
>suddenly my random trap catches her and kills her
>get POTG
>everyone sees my clutch trap
>praised by everyone
Feels good man

that statistics are wrong and too many people play this shitty game

>Bastion on enemy team
>Rein gets a 10/10 charge on him and kills him while he's protected by the enemy Rein and Mercy
>He swaps to hanzo
>Defense Matrix his ult that would have wiped by entire team
>He just stands still and gives up

percentile of players who use the character. 48% means that 52% of players are better than you as determined by average stats per game. Stats are the usual shit like elims, accuracy, objective time, and hero specific ones like resurrections and self-destruct kills.

>defense matrix
>hanzo's ult

what

i can, but i do not

>defense matrix HIS ult
user ate his arrow

>48% means that 52% of players are better than you
Wait, so the higher percentage, the better? That's a bit confusing because when it comes to overbuff's specific stats, lower percentages are good (top 1%, for example)

You can eat the arrow before it turns into a dragon

Feels nice to be part of the 8% but now I know why it takes me so long to find a qp match since I mostly get people that are 3700+

Rauchen ist schlecht für deine Gesundheit.

Why are Pharah mains the biggest faggots in this game? Seriously. I side Pharah and every time there's another Pharah on the enemy team, WITHOUT FAIL they will drop what they're doing to hunt me down and have an obnoxious sky duel with me. 100% of the time without question. It's so fucking obnoxious, Pharah does not counter Pharah. Stop trying to prove you're better with your precious main and play the game properly.

like dis

watching a mei stand still and line up a headshot from 3 feet away while you're frozen solid fucking sucks

she's also one of the only heroes that can actively hinder her own team if she feels like it

I don't think it's anything worth getting totally butt blasted over but I can see how it happens

I know, Mercy.

I like her, basically allows me to slow down people like Genji with his annoying movement and two shot Pharah etc

Every Pharah thinks they are ex Quake MLG pro

Get on my level, slut.

99th percentile elims and solo kills.

How do I get out of bronze?

>Rauchen ist schlecht für deine Gesundheit.
Oh, that's rich coming from you Mercy.

winston buffs when

take a shower and be you're self

you dont always have chances to improve airshots, and everyone wants to be like valkia

Is that out of people who play comp at all or does it include quickplay only casuals?

>really want to make diamond this season
>spend 35 minutes on gibraltr only to lose
>get disconnected before "defeat" pops up anyway

I wish games didn't take fucking years to complete, why don't they just use stopwatch.

I thought that was cum dripping off her in the thumbnail

Only people who play comp.

I mean in this thread

Hey what does this say?

I've played 20+ hours of Pharah and I almost always completely ignore enemy Pharah's. I'm terrible at airshots and just find it really tedious to try. I'd much rather focus on landing ground shots.

fat and annoying voice/accent

>tfw decided to only play symm in comp
>get placed 2016 after 2L 1T 7W
>18 games later I only have 3 losses 1 tie, and 14 wins
>Tfw symm carried me to plat w/ a 76% winrate

How far will her autism carry me, /owg/?

Seriously. I really WANT to like playing Winston. He just pales to other heroes.

honestly I'm a better counter to Pharah as Pharah than the rest of my team is 70% of the time. it's the worst when the ana or widow or really any hitscans on my team refuse to focus her.

Dass ist nur eine Zeichnung.
Nichts mehr als Lügen und Propaganda.