What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

nothing

They're doing just fine as a company

sage'd and reported

Nothing. All the GMs I've owned have reliable engines and very affordable parts.

>create nothing but garbage
>they're doing just fine
lol. bankruptcy when? or should i say again?

>he thinks their bankruptcy had to do with their cars

kek

well, yea it kinda did. can't get to work and run your company if your car breaks down on you constantly

>GM
>car breaks down
Pick one

You're mixing them up with how chrysler went under.

GM went down because of poor top management faggit. Instead of benchracing, pick up a book or something and read into this.

>gm went down due to poor management
exactly. i just said that. can't get to work in a gm vehicle because it's further than 6 miles away

You've never owned a GM.

Has nothing to do with their cars when top end is throwing money out the window and making shitty management decisions

Never owned a car*

t. assmad gm fangirl

For me, it was the mid 2000's when several of their cars had defects in the ignition switches that caused them to essentially turn into rolling cannonballs. Rather than promptly recall and fix the issue they pretended it didn't exist for years. Then when they were taken to court to compensate the families of people killed they claimed that after bankruptcy they were technically a new company and not responsible for anything caused by "old GM". Fucking savage.

That being said, im a fan of the 3800 series engines, they were great motors,

Post car.

>t. never owned a car
Stick to your memes.

GM was run by absolute maniacs back in those days who ran it into the ground. Today is polar opposite.

t. pushcuck

>c-c-cuck
Nice meme, underage. Now can you please post a pic of your car?

nice projection. stay mad

Lol yurocucks and thirdies so triggered

Shitposters don't have cars user, didn't you know by now...

>projecting that we're pushcucks

Watch him backpedal now. Post car

t. pushcuck

People getting triggered ITT

Post car.

>projecting

Alphonse seems pretty triggered right now. He can only say "pushcuck".

I think we broke him

t. pushcuck.
>broke
just like your pushshit after 6 miles

I wouldn't say its polar opposite at all. GM is still operating under the notion that they are "new GM" and still hasn't taken any responsibility for that colossal fuckup.

There'll be a cure for your autism someday, sport.

t. pushcuck

I have owned 3.
Chevy Malibu
Silverado
2500 hd
All the engines blew up a little after 150k miles.
Total piles of garbage

>t. Liar

Nice try. Bought an old S10 with 350k and a thrown rod and it still drive just fine. Currently own an 02 suburban and 05 Silverado both with the 5.3 and 200k+ miles.
Only major failures on both were the fuel pumps

The cure is a bullet to his fucking head.

My Silverado is at 253k and still going. I think you might just be a shit driver.

Drove* autocorrect being faggy today

It's easy to lie on the internet.

>attacking GM on taiwanese cartoon GM shill board

Lmao!!

lets not joke the engine electrics are kinda shit.

>When your Sierra is still kicking nearing 490k

My friend died in one of those accidents. Fuck GM.

UAE

>when your LeSabre was running great at 545k when some faggot in an explorer sport track rear ended it

And nothing else. Everything AROUND the engine is shit, at least in the late 90s and 2000s ones.

GM never went full sail on the rotary meme. They then faced Wankel's wrath.

There's an alternate reality where GM actually made the perfect rotary engine, eliminated apex seals completely, and fixing its emissions and fuel economy flaws.