>discussing dota in d2g
you must be new here kiddo....

FUCK OFF YOU AUTISTIC NIGGERS
YOU ARE THE REASON THIS GENERAL IS DYING

GO AND FUCKING ROLEPLAY ON /TRASH/ OR /B/

NOT IN THE DOTA 2 GENERAL
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

xD

fuck off cunt, its always you cunts who always butcher the op with meme previously on d2g xdddd and some non dota related op pic
mc fucking killurselves

ugly

we're not even roleplaying or avatarfagging

was the report system changed very recently? you dont get reports back anymore

how much would you pay for cosmetics that turned any hero into young cute girls like this?

I think people would pay up to 100 dollars. valve is missing out

How much does League of Legends make again?

hon tier cosmetics when. i want lewd alt avatars

what solo support do I pick if the enemy team has an autistic offlane techies spammer?

Not enough dosh to avoid being bought out by a chinese streaming service.

play support tree

post forgotten hero combination that might work in this patch
>veno aa support duo
>dazzle spectre with new bm
>io necro

dota2.gamepedia.com/Table_of_hero_attributes
Sort by ATKPT
You want 0.35 or less.
Just pick Oracle and learn to fucking carry.

>people are supposed to care more about ranked this weekend cause no stacks
>have had like 3 people abandon in my last 6 games cause they got booty blasted

okay valve
when will people start caring then?

whats the go-to first pick ebola support this patch?
is it kotl or ogre? been away from dota

RIKI

WHO'S THAT DOTAMON!

>tfw I am that Spammer
>tfw they said it would get harder as I climb
>tfw the winrate is still over 90% this patch
God I love techies, true sight does nothing anymore

terrorblade

drow or any ranged hero

No

Not drow, no generalising

>filename

Bot Game DK

nope

no

Meepo

why is pudge's pick and win rate so ridiculously high?

should I pick him even if I'm not good at hooking?

nope

no, like any hero you need to practice with him. I have 100 games with him to be decent with him and more with the hooks.

Eashy.
That's Space Cow the spirit breaker.

I've played that build on him before, and won

Don't listen to him.
I've been playing dogs for years, never pick purge or Mirana and when I do I still land most skill shots.
It's not fucking hard, stop letting people tell you it is.
Knowing hör people move is way more important than experience with the actual heroes.

>The masslessfield flux should self-limit.
What did Tinker mean by this?

Why does no one ever go Vanguard after Bfury on AM?

Its so fucking good, its like the old Vlads build in that you can just stay on the map constantly, and take on a few heroes you otherwise would have to blink away from, doesn't seem to slow down timings since it lets you farm the ancients more efficiently, which are a much larger source of income now.

not even close

Or you know, because Domi give more regen than Vanguard.

Or maybe Domi actually gives you another ability of your choice, either stun, root, slow, mana regen, more HP regen

venomancer

do you miss them, /d2g/?

I tried it, it actually delays item timings quite noticeably, while Vanguard incorporates into your Abyssal.

With the Vanguard build you hit around a 28-30 minute Manta/Aby/Bfury, with the HotD build it was around 31-34 for me, which is a pretty huge gap.

Maybe in games where the creep is really useful its probably better sure.

Micro the creep to farm then, nerd.

But you build domi not for farming but to be actually useful in fights instead of a fucking super creep waiting for a kill opportunity during the early stages of the game

>that posture.
GOLEM GET YE GONE

Nope

don't bully my husbando

I do you moron, i've mastered the art of csing with the satyrs dumb animation long ago, its just not that efficient as buying an item that happens to be something you build anyway.

>be actually useful in fights instead of a fucking super creep waiting for a kill opportunity during the early stages of the game

In those games you tend not to pick AM.

And this man?

>He thinks AM is only played as a literal walking creep for 30 minutes.
Git gud. Even I could join fights and get kills with just Threads Domi Wand OoV (Yasha if free farming) sub 15 mins.

>our ogre
>a golem

fug of

what are you doing my dude

Medusa

nope

ghost waifu from another planet

who?

every fucking day

>have won 2 of 2 placement matches as necro
Feels good ,

Am I going to get placed into a game way above my elo now to amke sure I'm not a smurf

Redpill me on adelaide

what are skills you can't feint for honor style? SK and Enigma ulti are the first ones come to mind

spectre you fucking mongoloid

>hurricane pike on spectre

Well, i'd have assumed ghostwaifu to be DP
but no, it's not spectre

>Get into a game where almost the entire enemy team is playing awful
>Realise they're probably drunk

Easiest mmr of my life.

>dragonlance on meepo
value forcestaff and stats nigga
DP is French ghost waifu

this is fucking retarded
sf? you stupid 2k shit

Silencer?

nope

nope

inb4 ranged support with carry items

How does he do it?

No generalising

>never watched anime
>watched kimi no na wa and kotanoha no niwa
>started watching more and more
>never won a single game of dota after that
How the fuck do i go back?

anime makes you get good at csgo not dota. you fucked up. you have to play csgo now.

i do, i went from mg to dmg tho, but i care more bout doto

identify yourself

Reminder to post 20 pictures of Windrunner every thread!

it's to late user-chan. You must get Global Elite before you get your power back.

necrophos ?

Like, right this moment.

>tfw I used to play CARRY Abaddon, CARRY Omniknight, CORE Jakiro and I had above 70% win rate with all of them

>tfw my 51 wins / 16 losses CARRY Abaddon is, even after all this time, the best CARRY Abaddon in all the /d2g/

>tfw still that EQUALS TO A 35 WINS TO 0 ZERO LOSS RATIO

>tfw you shitters will literally never be as good as this game as I was despite going full try-hard while I literally played casually in VERY HIGH SKILL BRACKET with one hand behind my back, literally: dotabuff.com/matches/1869884763

>tfw DotA has become a Reddit catering piece of shit kusoge only focused in cashing out on kids using their parent's credit cards and Abaddon will never be top pick again

>tfw I will forever be the true chosen by the mist

not him but im going to PAT your head!

i don't understand
wut is """"COOOOREEEE"""""

Nope

How about you... pat my COCK!!!!

i don't think you understand how ratios work sir

present it!

Varis was a mistake.

>gdrive
>icloud
>teachassist
>moodle
>rhhs calendar
>one drive

are you a teacher, or some fag who really cares about his education

Oh really?

What if I told you that this game is still a mess of code hammered into itself and build upon a complete mesh of instable versions. Every patch that comes out breaks more shit than actually fixes it and every time now since 2014 there has been a 3-4 Hero FOTM trend that keeps cycling to make the game more casual friendly.

Valvo knows for a fact that they can leave the game for broken and dead for months on in that despite all crying, it will still be steam's #1 most played game, since the community is filled with literally shit eater shitlords.

They give zero response, they give zero shits about balance, zero shits about support, zero shits about actual improvement, zero shits about new content and zero shits about anything that isn't jewing kids out of their parent's credit cards.

This is why they can push eccentric and useless, despite really "cool", stuff into the market like the Steam VR, that probably costed both an unimaginable amount of money to produce that still even raw content, and the resources that a company like Valvo would probably never have unless they hadn't jewed over 60 million big ones with DOTA 2 tournaments.

Now just think if all the money that went into the whole VR shit had went allocated into fixing and improving DOTA 2. What kind of game would we have right now?

But instead, we have this, broken, mashed, hammered piece of shit, because yeah, no matter what, YOU SHITSTAINS WILL KEEP EATING VALVO'S SHIT BY THE SPOON AND LOVE IT.

Fucking end your sad existence, seriously.

FUCK OFF YOU AUTISTIC NIGGERS
YOU ARE THE REASON THIS GENERAL IS DYING

GO AND FUCKING ROLEPLAY ON /TRASH/ OR /B/

NOT IN THE DOTA 2 GENERAL
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

>i don't understand
>wut is """"COOOOREEEE""""

You should definitely try out CORE Jakiro, he's really fun to play.

Take a lesson from my advice:

CORE Jakiro is that you're basically going to push so HARD that the enemies shit will end up going up their own asses.

So take in mind that once the T1 towers are down it's time to 5 MAN DOTA the rest of the entire fucking game.

Go Safelane.

You start off with a ring of protection, two branches, some tangoes, a mana pot and you can even buy a ward.

Build a basi ring ASAP and get the fuckin' magic wand.

Rush some motherfuckin' mana boots and start to push down the safelane T1. DON'T STOP THE PUSH.

Get the fuckin' tower and rotate top. PUSH AGAIN and get that fucking tower. You should be able to purchase a Point Booster now.

Go fuckin' MID next with everyone and PUSH and fuckin' tower down as well. That will give you enough money for the Vitality Booster.

Dissemble your Mana boots and build that Core Booster now.
Farm for a bit now your Phase boots by using the Macropyre to kill the creep waves and keep them pushed.

Once you're like with 1k gold into your Mystic staff, get your fucking team together and PUSH AS 5 ONE LANE.

It doesn't matter which lane, just fucking PUSH and get a T2.

As soon as this is done, rotate immediately to the next T2. Getting these two T2's added with some fights along the way should get you your Octarine Core.

Once you have it, go Roshan with your team, secure that fuckin' Aegis and get the last T2. That should be a FREE Barracks as well.

Start building your motherfuckin' aghanism if you think the game will go longer or just rush a Aether Lens if you think it will finish fast.

After you get any of those done, the game should be over shortly.
If by some chance it isn't due to split-push shenanigans or whatever the FUK, just go Shiva's and KILL THE FUCKING GAME.

1st point into Dual Breath, max Liquid Fire, max Ice Path, finish Dual Breath on last. Always max the Ult.