I'm tired of driving shitty used cars, so I want to buy a new one. What's the best v6 car I can get under $25k?

I'm tired of driving shitty used cars, so I want to buy a new one. What's the best v6 car I can get under $25k?

Camaro V6

Why not buy a nice used car?

An accord

>Under $25k

Because I don't want a used up roastie car.
I want a pure virgin one who hasn't been tainted by Chad's dried cum in the seats.

Which car would be "smoother"?
There's tons of tiny potholes on my commute that drive me nuts.

He's just being a pussy like the average uneducated consumer.

You're an idiot

>Which car would be "smoother"?
The accord

>buying new
>v6
let me guess, you want to finance it as well? dumb americans.

>dunning krugerite cucks think they are doing anything more than rolling hte dice with a used car

>yurocuck/thirdie thinks himself human

This, americans cars are shit, hence why you shouldnt buy an used one

Euronip used are ok

>phoneposter thinks his opinion matters

>he isn't part of the phoneposting master race

>he's a shut in gigaNEET sekrit clubber, cucked of his only refuge in life

it's our website, kiddo

The only idiotic thing I've ever done is buying a piece of shit used Fusion and then sink thousands of dollars and dozens of hours into it when it shit itself.

Thanks for the advice senpai, I'll look into this

No, I'm paying it off with cash

there's nothing wrong with financing
stop shilling this meme

>euro
>i want insanely expensive repairs
>nip
>i want riced to shit garbage abused by retards like myself

LMAO

>Ameridebts

At least I'm not financing a 2017 American car with an Automatic transmission and the steering wheel on the wrong side, in a country where you only have to be breathing to get a license.

Learn to S A V E money.

>americuck
>I want plastic piece of shit with no reliability factor

So instead you'll lose thousands in depreciation instead

CPO exists you know

Its fantastic to see how easy it is to bait this retard

>can't defend his garbage shit nation and heritage

>B-B-BUT MUH STRAWMAN

L
M
A
O

>car is only source of debt
>can easily make payments
>needed a new car now
>didn't want to shit out 100% of savings for a new car
>have great credit so i got special financing

keep being this delusional while you drive your shitbox you got off craigslist

Mustangs and Accords don't depreciate that much, that's why I included them in the picture as they were my main contenders.

Furthermore, used cars depreciate very quickly too, so I dunno what your point is.

>strawman
>when everything I said was true
American drivers are shit. American cars are shit. American car """"culture"""" is shit. You finance your cars because you're shit with money. You drive automatics because you're lazy cunts.

You don't "need" a new car.

Most of the depreciation happens in the first couple years of the car's life, and the original owner always bears the hardest hit

It's fucking stupid since you can get a 2 year old specced out V6 Accord for under $20 with a warranty

no but i wanted one B E C A U S E I C O U L D A F F O R D I T
stop projecting retard

Why not buy that turbo 4cyl mustang instead? I can see those becoming popular and maybe worth something in the future.
Accord V6 probably a better bet than Mustang V6.

Lel, look at him sperg

I have a 2014 V6 mustang. Can't complain. Got it for like 19k out the door. Only downside is I need to swap the drive shaft and remove the 113 mph limit. Not sure it current models use a better driveshaft. Got it used at 8000 miles, still under warranty and I got an extended warranty (I know it's mostly a scam) for $1000.

>projecting
What exactly am I projecting? You said you "need" a new car, and I said that you don't, because no one "needs" a luxury item like a new car.

I can consistently get returns from my investments that would surpass the interest rate savings of a 4 year car loan if I paid it off instead. Fuck off poorfag.

>I can consistently get returns from my investments
You don't sound like a very smart person if you honestly think "I will always get good returns from my investments". You sound like the kind of guy that would finance a new car instead of buying a reliable used car that you have no qualms about writing off if you get in an accident.

True. Make sure those gains still outweigh having to buy comprehensive insurance on an unpaid car...can be a huge factor in big cities due to higher insurance costs...

The car I'm coming from a Fusion with "ecoboost" on a 4cyl. I just hate how it sounds compared to a regular v6.

nobody needs a new car because you can't afford one, right?

You sound like a very poor person if you think getting more than 2% return is at all difficult. Or maybe you're just so poor you're still getting double digit interest quotes.

>Americans don't know the difference between "needs" and "wants"
Honestly not surprised.

I reccomend the Honda because the accords hold their value pretty well compared V6 "muscle" cars.

>European needs his government to tax his income at 40% and to import achmeds to rape his women and run trucks through his kin
>European wants this to continue

EcoBoost Mustang. I'm not joking or baiting. And yeah it's $26k, but close enough.

>yuropoors can't afford things they want
nice justification of being poor

Beat you to it fampai.

Get an Accord. They are comfy, reliable, pretty decent in terms of performance, and affordable. V6 Mustangs are shit. Go for either the Ecoboost or the V8.

Sounds like somebody's loving their oppression

>driving a cringebox

LMAO POORFAGGOTS

Not him but you sound like a massive fag got

CPO Lexus has a 10 year 120k mile warranty. So good job being stupid. You can get a CPO is250 for 25k

>buying new
>buying lexus
>getting ripped off by a dealer

who has that thread of user who crashed his car trying to shit out the window

>V6
Cuck tbqh. Get the V8.